• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Dream Journal

Sparklepaws

The Wooflewaffle
So I was thinking to myself the other day, "Sparkles, you have a lot of weird dreams. I'll bet you wonder what other people dream about as well." You know, I was right. That's exactly what I was thinking.

Every night we come here to FaF and post our brains out, and then we go to sleep (most of us really late). Then we dream, about wondrous things that often fade into non-existence at the day's end when we repeat the cycle.

Think of this place as a dream journal, where you can share your unconscious adventures with us!

Also remember that dreams don't necessarily reflect someone's opinions or personality, as they're normally random. Otherwise, enjoy the free stories!

Tips for remembering:
1. Post your dreams in the morning when they're still fresh.
2. Lay back down in the position you slept the night before.
3. Eat brain foods. Zombies actually have great memories, they just can't verbally express them.

Falaffel

I posted this before:
Should I bother explaining that one?

Edit: OK here goes.. my dream consisted of such: I'm sitting in a hotel room when Perez Hilton walks into my room with three fursuiters that looked like they just came from a bdsm club on leashes behind him. He starts to yell at me "STOP BEING SUCH A HETEROPHOBE!". My waffle sona then comes out from under the blankets and says "no. You stop being a horse my good sir" in an English accent. At some point Jase in his fursuit walks by the room and says "sup?" And keeps walking.

I dunno. I don't do drugs. I promise.

Sparklepaws

The Wooflewaffle
I posted this before:

"Should I bother explaining that one?

Edit: OK here goes.. my dream consisted of such: I'm sitting in a hotel room when Perez Hilton walks into my room with three fursuiters that looked like they just came from a bdsm club on leashes behind him. He starts to yell at me "STOP BEING SUCH A HETEROPHOBE!". My waffle sona then comes out from under the blankets and says "no. You stop being a horse my good sir" in an English accent. At some point Jase in his fursuit walks by the room and says "sup?" And keeps walking."

I dunno. I don't do drugs. I promise.

I'm so jealous that I didn't have that dream...

So, a couple of nights ago I dreamed that my real-life friend (who just had double-lung transplants) had come home from the hospital and was playing Monopoly on a bed with us. He was required to pull around a hug iron safe to hold all of his tubes and wires.

I commented to him on how it would suck if someone locked themselves in there. So naturally, he got inside. Apparently this triggered the door by accident, and he was trapped in the large metal box.

I woke up sweating profusely with a huge fear of being locked in a safe o__o

Seekrit

I dreamed I stayed up all night in some form of foggy haze. I either drew a load of shit like I said I would or MS painted dicks over Hugh Lauries face. Maybe both, I can't be sure.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
The most recent dream I rememver having involved my band room, Princess Celestia, and vaporizing people by throwing candy at them.

The hell does that say about me?

PastryOfApathy

I had a dream where I was buying an Atari 7800 at a yard sale for $15. For some reason this Atari had a copy of Bad Street Brawler in it despite that being an NES game. Maybe this is some sort of horrible omen.

Zabrina

Awoken
Can't really remember my dream last night, and honestly the only dream that's coming to mind is one about a gargoyle riding my little sister's bike.

I dreamed it about four years ago.

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
I've had some fucked up dreams that haunted me for years, but this one I had a few weeks ago takes the cake.

I was in my room sitting at my desk and I had a ton of drugs laid out in front of me. Mushrooms, LSD, meth, cocaine, heroin, pot, salvia, glassware, the whole shebang, all laid out and organized right there. Mostly it was hallucinogens or at least that's what I remember taking. As they started to kick in my vision was lined with this purple fog and the world began to change a bit around me. I remember seeing and being able to interact with things that weren't ordinarily there. Most of all, there were these glowing lines on the floor. The light from them sort of suspended in mid-air a bit, like the were lasers cutting through my room. I remember there was some kind of being that I could control, and there were these blocks that appeared, and if I arranged the blocks along the lines things would happen in the world around me. The first time I did this I ended up sobering up a bit so I took some LSD and somehow wound up in the Vatican courtyard where there were much bigger lines and a lot more blocks. I remember trying to arrange them but the patterns kept getting screwed up, and then I woke up.

I know there was a lot more to it but that's all I can remember.

TobyDingo

Pasties, Cider, Surfing.
If I've had a busy day at work, I dream i'm still there making coffee. I even sit up in my bed and start reaching 'round for coffee cups then I wake up and realise I really need a day off. It sucks because it's like i'm still working, only i'm not getting paid for it...

Tyranny

I read that there are meanings to alot of dreams, for instance I dream alot that my teeth fall out, they say thats a sign of a fear of getting old. I have dreams of flying then falling, which is about feeling that your in control of your life, flying, and then it going to shit, falling. Being naked means a fear of being exposed, not literally but metaphorically like secrets. I don't remember the dream I had last nignt, at least now, but I had some good ones. I once dreamed I found this childrens book, looked at it and realized it was something like the necronomicon and I summoned cthulhu freaking mom out. Another dream was about a war of the worlds like scenario with these spider like machines, some blue and some green, running amok while survivors are in hiding, I remember I was with my childhood time bully, so were our parents riding in some truck with a canopy over the bed, so I'm guessing military. It ended when I reallized it was a dream and I wanted to wake up so I ran out into the open and let the things get me, I then jolted awake. Then there was a dream, another alien invasion but more strangs, picture a strip of black cloud going perfectly from south to north across the whole planet sweeping eastwards, unseen invaders attacking, my parents and I were in our truck on the freeway looking back when some A-10s started flying over our mobile home park, as well as some missiles launched from some out of sight vehicles. I once had a dream I was meta ridley from metroid but chicken sized in the back of the astro van we had sliding and banging around, because in my dreams everyone's a horrible driver including me, which is strange since I don't drive, and the freeways are crazy like a roller coaster or a hot wheels track. There are many common recurring things in my dreams, an overcast sky, horrible acid trip-like...things...big and grotesque, my deceased pet coming back, altered or completely made up locations and stuff replacing real ones like entertainment, houses, cities, states, countries, continents, planets...and the universe having a strange cosmology. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
My dream last night consisted on me striking a deal with Snoop Dogg about Mj and he used the dosh to buy assault vehicars and helicunters.
I did want to escape this shitty deal and ended up escaping a crazed snoop dawg.

Shit's funny yo

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
I once had a dream that I was seeking refuge in the charred remains of a burnt out church whilst a large metallic machine of war stomped through the fields on it's long metallic tripod legs, whilst probing the area with a piercing bright light like one of that would be found upon a battleship.
Myself and a few stragglers hiding amongst the rubble then came to observe the remnants of a Royal Artillery Battalion prepare there desperate barrage against the oncoming Goliath as these ashen faced men loaded their guns and aimed at the Tripod entity.

The order was given as the six-inch pounder guns commenced their attack, the roar of guns had battered the hull of the steel monolith but were quickly silenced in a immediate flash of heat.

Then the machine started it's progress towards the church...

H.G Wells makes for a good kid's bedtime story.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

BouncyOtter

I dream alot that my teeth fall out

I've had those kind of dreams way too much as well. I hate those dreams. I always wake up and the first thing I do is feel my teeth with my tongue to make sure they are all still there. Even in the dream, it feels gross. Teeth shattering and falling out, and sometimes regrowing just to fall out again. *shudders*

I have crazy and outlandish dreams all the time. The subjects of the dreams are all over the place and are usually pretty vivid too.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I've had those kind of dreams way too much as well. I hate those dreams. I always wake up and the first thing I do is feel my teeth with my tongue to make sure they are all still there. Even in the dream, it feels gross. Teeth shattering and falling out, and sometimes regrowing just to fall out again. *shudders*

I have crazy and outlandish dreams all the time. The subjects of the dreams are all over the place and are usually pretty vivid too.
Oh man I had one of these earlier this week.
I dreamed my teeth chipped up. Then I had a false awakening where I checked all my teeth were still there and so forth. Then my teeth fell again in a state I thought was not a dream and I fucking panicked. After that I finally woke up fo' realz.
Never again, brain. Never again.

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
My last memorable dream was odd, I was at some sort of lecture in a book shop hearing someone talk.
I was surrounded my like 50 other people, when for someone reason I got up and shouted aloud.
Everyone looked at me, started clapping and some got up with tears in their eyes and congratulated me.

I remember waking up and trying to figure this out. :s

Cocobanana

This is a really cool idea for a journal. I'll be sure to post the dreams that I remember in here.