• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Drifter

Fidchell

Time destroys everything.
Hello, everyone. I'm a tad nervous doing this, as I'm not sure how well it's taken when someone pimps out their own art on the forums, but I would just like to spread some word about a comic that I'm working on at the moment and updating weekly.

drifterbanner.png

The Drifter is a noir-ish action/drama that takes place in the midst of a small Floridian town resided by a pair of ruthless gangs. A lone biker, David, stumbles across the town and stops for a short break until he winds up in the middle of the gangs' activities.

The only places I have this comic posted is on my FA and DA account, as I do not know any other place where I can submit these pages and receive feedback, but if there are any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

First page begins here. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9486082 It has started in October last year, so the art improves a bit as it goes on. Thank you for reading, and please consider a watch if you enjoyed what you read! :)