• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The dumbest thing you've ever said on the Internet?

N

Nyro46

"We Canadians DO exist"
And everything I ever posted on the SEGA forums. Those were the . . . most wince-worthy times of my internet days.

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
I'm certain most things I've said on the Internet have been dumb. Particularly anything I said as a young teenage twat.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

When I was still in high school I was a ball of cringe. I didn't become self aware and actually change myself under after. So much shit I've said and done that haunts me to this day

Chups

Once i gave my MSN password. I was young, but it still haunts me sometimes haha Bad memories :p

Xaroin

THE ONE THE ONLY
Here's an updated quote of the dumbest thing I've said.

Attachments

• IMG_0547.JPG
    IMG_0547.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 29

redfox7777

I guess every single hate comment was the dumbest thing I've every posted on the net. Especially in the console war Playstation vs. Xbox <_<
It was a long time ago but I'm glad that this is over. Today I'm neutral. Everyone can only have their very own opinion and no one can decide what's good or bad ^_^

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
Everyone can only have their very own opinion and no one can decide what's good or bad ^_^
My life revolves around this idea. It's really made me a much happier person since I've adopted a neutral lifestyle.