• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Easter Egg Game (do something with surprise given by user above)

Guifrog

Blue frog
I give you a gift and the next user will have to do something about it. Ie.:

User 1) I give you a pen.
User 2) I write a letter to a friend with it. To the next one, I give a trash can.
User 3) How beautiful! It'll serve as decoration.
And so on.

Ready? Alright, so here's a beautiful, colorful shoe for the left leg!

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
I give it to a homeless guy who is missing a left shoe.

I give the next person a 1kg block of paper.

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
Time to make a bazillion paper aeroplanes :>

For you below, a box of tissues!

Asassinator

My Final Form... Which Was My First Form :P
My friend’s birthday is coming up, so I guess they can save a bit of money if I have them these candles... I’ll do it xP

I give thee an encyclopedia

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
VIIIDDDYYYYAAA GAMMMMMMSS!!
tyty ^~^

To you, yes you. I give my prized possession, a scientific calculator :>

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
And with that I give it to a broke collage student that needs one.

I give you a TV.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Well. People keep thinking since I don’t have cable I need these. This one will go...in the uh...pet room. Yeah.

I give you a shiny new Nintendo Switch

I

Infrarednexus

I'll give this to a certain assassin who looks a little bored at the moment.

I have with me one of my old guitars. I give it to you.

Asassinator

My Final Form... Which Was My First Form :P
Cool! Thanks Infra, I’m gonna hand it on a wall and never use it, like what my uncle does with his guitars.

(Also, I already have a Switch XD)

I give the next person a magic wand!

HistoricalyIncorrect

I will use it to summon Winged Hussars and will watch their last charge!

I give next person barrel of black powder

HammerMasher77

Excitable Roleplayer
Huh.. Guess I could use it for ye olden times-ey guns.

Next person, you shall receive.. A entire planet of your own! Add whatever ya want to it!

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
Great now I know what to give to Stormi

I give the next person a toaster.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Oh cool I don’t have one. I have to toast my things in the oven or on the grill setting of my microwave. It’s terribly inconvenient.

Next person...you’re given a 5.5gallon tank, gravel, water conditioner, a filter with pads, beneficial bacteria, a whole slew of decorations, and $30 to go pick out size appropriate fish and get them food.

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
Does a dog count as a fish? I got it and dumped it inside the tank and now it’s not moving...

For the next person, you get an M1 Garand with ammunition and a Crocodile hunting guide

HistoricalyIncorrect

Any weapon will be good for Warsaw Uprising, hunting guide will be used to start a fire

Next person will get his very own SCHWERER PANZERSPÄHWAGEN SIEBEN KOMMA FÜNF ZENTIMETER SONDERKRAFTFAHRZEUG ZWEIHUNDERTVIERUNDDREISSIG / VIER PANZERABWEHRKANONENWAGEN

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Any weapon will be good for Warsaw Uprising, hunting guide will be used to start a fire

Next person will get his very own SCHWERER PANZERSPÄHWAGEN SIEBEN KOMMA FÜNF ZENTIMETER SONDERKRAFTFAHRZEUG ZWEIHUNDERTVIERUNDDREISSIG / VIER PANZERABWEHRKANONENWAGEN

Having used google translate I believe this basically means I've recieved a lot of army equipment and weapons. Hmmm...I guess I'll draw smily faces and flowers over all of them and give it to my mother.

Now, the next person get...an apple.

Guifrog

Blue frog
Oooohh I love it!!
I turn everyone into anthro characters, create never-ending sugar-free ice creams and deliciously colorful looking drinks, set off diversely shaped fireworks, make my broom have the ability to fly and then I ride on it, materialize the original music inside my head in its entirety... I could do sooo many things!

I give the next person an astronomy book.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Oh fun. I put it with the others.

I give the next person a million dollars in gift cards for a store that sells supplies for their hobby.