• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

L

LizardKing

A lot of the good unlock spells require a shitload of Magicka and Journeyman/Expert/Master in Alteration to pull off -- Security is way more worth it in the end. Also, my friend and I had this one character that killed everything with punches so Hand to Hand isn't completely useless.

It's not useless no, it's just a lot slower than using a decent weapon. You can't enchant your fists either :c

DW_

memes, you say?
But since it's a mod, all the poor console owners are screwed.

>_>
<_<

HAHA OWNED

Edit: I'm sure there's some way to do it though, it's just retardedly complicated.

Here's to hoping Bethesda pulls an Epic Games and gets at least Sony to allow mods.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
I had to log on after probably a whole year just to say you guys seem to hate everything on everything about Elder Scrolls. I can't wait for Skyrim to come out, because I enjoyed Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion.

Of course. This is FA - it's probably eaiser to count the things that don't get dozens of people coming in and spouting how much they hate it.

Vega

You PC Skyrim owners are sooo lucky, you'll get to download those "Naughty" Mods for Skyrim. I'm stuck with the PS3 Version. :V

Now watch, people with either never reply to this or just let the thread die for several days...

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby
Games like this I like to spend hours on at a time, assuming I have the time, I just don't feel comfortable playing that long on my PC. So I'll end up picking up the console version anyway, the lack of mods is disappointing but not a deal breaker.

Spuzzle

Ooo I can't wait for skyrim to come out. I've been watching Bethezda's gameplay demo videos for weeks. Hopefully on xbox live marketplace, I'll be able to get the downloadable content for lycanthropy, if the rumors I've heard about werewolves are true that is.

Kryn

Flyin' Sooo High
Why is no one posting in this thread, the game is 6 days away and I am fucking excited. Been playing TES games since morrowind. Even gave Arena and Daggerfall a try but Skyrim is gonna absorb my life for months just like the old ones.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Why is no one posting in this thread, the game is 6 days away and I am fucking excited. Been playing TES games since morrowind. Even gave Arena and Daggerfall a try but Skyrim is gonna absorb my life for months just like the old ones.

Arena was actually the first PC game I EVER played. Fond memories. <3 As for Skyrim? What's there to say! It'll be sweet, and in my first play through there will be MANY heads ventilated with arrows shot from an invisible half naked cat man. What else is there too it?

Last edited:

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Ooo I can't wait for skyrim to come out. I've been watching Bethezda's gameplay demo videos for weeks. Hopefully on xbox live marketplace, I'll be able to get the downloadable content for lycanthropy, if the rumors I've heard about werewolves are true that is.
If there ever will be a lycanthropy DLC, they need to include werebears for the sake of Elder Scrolls' geographic history.

Hopefully I can pick up my reserved copy over the next weekend.

Kryn

Flyin' Sooo High
If there ever will be a lycanthropy DLC, they need to include werebears for the sake of Elder Scrolls' geographic history.

Hopefully I can pick up my reserved copy over the next weekend.

Well, incase you didn't know werewolves have been confirmed. I've seen the videos myself ;)

From the looks of things It seems Bethesda actually listened to their fans and seemed to include everything anybody could want lol

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Well, incase you didn't know werewolves have been confirmed. I've seen the videos myself ;)

From the looks of things It seems Bethesda actually listened to their fans and seemed to include everything anybody could want lol
For the love of Hircine...
615803_20110225_screen004.jpg

...tell me this isn't it.
EDIT: Upon doing some research, that might actually be a frost troll.

Last edited:
T

Tycho

For the love of Hircine...
615803_20110225_screen004.jpg

...tell me this isn't it.
EDIT: Upon doing some research, that might actually be a frost troll.

Definitely a frost troll. NOT a werewolf. That's why the player's casting a Fire spell :p

Everything, except for all the stuff they cut out of the game after Oblivion. Which cut a bunch of stuff out of Morrowind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Everything, except for all the stuff they cut out of the game after Oblivion. Which cut a bunch of stuff out of Morrowind.
They only removed an armor class, several trade skills, a couple of weapons, a few spell lores, a bunch of spell types, a few attributes...

I mean come on Tycho, the way you're saying things it almost sounds like they removed more than a few minor things.

Onnes

To be fair to them, I've always thought the whole skill system was a relatively weak point of series. Then again that may just be because it takes an army of modders to actually make their advancement systems sensible.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Definitely a frost troll. NOT a werewolf. That's why the player's casting a Fire spell :p
Anyway, I found nothing on werewolves besides rumors online; although vampires have been confirmed, again. >:[

T

Tycho

To be fair to them, I've always thought the whole skill system was a relatively weak point of series. Then again that may just be because it takes an army of modders to actually make their advancement systems sensible.

Kobu's Character Advancement System for Oblivion was a nice attempt at making the skill gain-stat gain system more fluid and less munchkinism-inducing.

They only removed an armor class, several trade skills, a couple of weapons, a few spell lores, a bunch of spell types, a few attributes...

I mean come on Tycho, the way you're saying things it almost sounds like they removed more than a few minor things.

I know, I should probably be thanking my lucky star sign that Todd Howard hasn't turned it into Dark Messiah Might a-

oh, shit!

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff

en masturbatorium
werewolves are in the game, they use the deathclaw animations from fallout 3/nv

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
I'm going to the midnight release, sooooo excited.

I'm going to be a zombie at the class I'm teaching on Friday evening x_x

L

LizardKing

I'll wait until I can upgrade my system and replace this POS graphics card so I can perv at the dragons properly appreciate the detail.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon

I still find it pretty funny.

I ask what kinds of classes are good to level with in Daggerfall - Oblivion. And I'm called a noob and a "Console tard" or "Dumb console" because I'm playing a pre-made class.

The same people who spat on people who played pre-made classes are now complaining at the lack of classes.

...wtf? o-O; If they were forcing people to play my way, I'd be thanking them.

"They removed features that we never used and complained at people for using them. They removed weapons that we never used. They removed redundant skills. They removed useless skills. They removed spells that we never used becuase we'd just make our own. THIS GAME SUCKS."

Last edited: