• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The end of an era

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
So, with this much chaos going on, Rome is basically burning while Nero's dancing through the streets playing his fiddle. FAF is probably going to be shut down at this rate. What will your last words be? How will you be remembered in the great backup drive in the cloud once they pull the plug?

Also hi. I exist still. This place has long been dead to me, but let's revel together in what will most likely be its final hours.

Runefox

shitcock

(I'm a mature adult)

4fc.jpg

Jashwa

Whatever my last post happens to be I guess? I will remember this place fondly

Distorted

You probably don't remember, but you gave me really good advice on getting a computer once. I'd like to say thank you for that before y'know, everything goes to hell.

Runefox

You probably don't remember, but you gave me really good advice on getting a computer once. I'd like to say thank you for that before y'know, everything goes to hell.

Hey, there's a positive note. I'm glad I could help you out, computer stuff is basically my job, hobby, and life in general. I'm a total dickbutt.

Runefox

Neer doesn't even host the forums. Carenath does. FAF can be revived after this, not under FA's rule.

Neer doesn't host the forums, but he hosts the link on the main page and the domain. If the forums continue on, they'll be FA's forums in name only.

Runefox

Can I go for a triple?

Aww, too slow. My hat trick got stolen by an eyeball monster.

Runefox

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Anyone have Web design skills? We could make our own FAF, with blackjack and hookers!

mcjoel

Pepmurrmint Fox
Death, therefore, the most awful of evils, is nothing to us, seeing that, when we are, death is not come, and, when death is come, we are not.. - Epicurus*

Runefox

You are my Lord British to my Vic Viper. Holy shit, I made a cheesy Gradius pickup line.

You are my SPEED UP in a screen full of Moai heads