• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The end of an era

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Nero is eversleep right

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Safety Dance. That is my legacy.

sidewalksurfboard

Depressive Rat
I feel like all this shit is because of me. This only started happening after I joined and actually started to feel close to a community. And now that last bit of happiness I had is gone.

Runefox

I feel like all this shit is because of me. This only started happening after I joined and actually started to feel close to a community. And now that last bit of happiness I had is gone.

Wow, that's... Really a sad way to look at it. Believe you me, this has been a long time coming. Grab some marshmallows and enjoy the bonfire while it's going.

sidewalksurfboard

Depressive Rat
Wow, that's... Really a sad way to look at it. Believe you me, this has been a long time coming. Grab some marshmallows and enjoy the bonfire while it's going.
I can't. Everybody is acting like fucking animals, and even people I thought I would be able to talk to once this place did die are turning into the fucking stupidest pieces of shit and joining on the spam. I can't ever be happy, because every time I do become happy over something, it all crumbles and I'm left miserable again.

Runefox

Dear Runefox,
Are you serious about FA going down? If so why

In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure FA will go down someday, but I'm talking about the forums. They have no way to police it right now and finding a way to sift through all this shitposting is going to be... Challenging. My thoughts are that it'll be easier to shut the forums down and advertise the main site as the social "place to be", which is probably what Dragoneer / IMVU would prefer anyway.

Nobel

King of the slides!!
Well if this is the end then I would like to say it was a honor being apart of FA. I learned and met many things and people here. Many very kind and many who make me cringe. Well all good things have to come to an end. I had fun with my summer here. Yet I only regret not talking to the good people here and being so hesitant now all I can do is watch and wait. For the people who were awesome that I met keep that chin up and high you got pride now show it.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
You are my Lord British to my Vic Viper. Holy shit, I made a cheesy Gradius pickup line.
tumblr_nqszfokdb21sonvd0o1_540.gif

Also you should add me on Skype or smthg.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
I can't. Everybody is acting like fucking animals, and even people I thought I would be able to talk to once this place did die are turning into the fucking stupidest pieces of shit and joining on the spam. I can't ever be happy, because every time I do become happy over something, it all crumbles and I'm left miserable again.

Join in the fun comrade no need to be the sad, laugh at fire, hahaHA fire! Let burn much long time.

D

Deleted member 82554

Guess I'm gonna miss it. This place is like a form of therapy to me, endless laughs. As for my last words? I dunno... Something worthwhile I hope.

sidewalksurfboard

Depressive Rat
Join in the fun comrade no need to be the sad, laugh at fire, hahaHA fire! Let burn much long time.
I can't deal with this. I just can't deal with it.

ZaraphayxRedux

The Postmaster
Seriously I hope this shit gets shut down so people will finally have a reason to consider alternatives that aren't run my megalomaniac turbo-nerds who can't compartmentalize their egos and their internet jobs.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I'll be bummed if this place closes for good. It's been a bit stagnant lately, but ti's still a nice little corner on the Internet. Also, welcome back Runefox. I missed seeing you around too.

Runefox

The powers that be have been kind of asking for this kind of response for a long time. Not to say that this is right, or that any of the people who are going around necroing threads and all that are acting civilly, but, well, this is the internet equivalent of a riot. People change when they're outraged or have no authority over them, especially in groups. It's not your fault, and things will be normal again. The world always keeps turning.

Judge Spear

This seriously isn't your fault. This has been a long time coming. There is a history of shitty dealings on Dragoneer's part that brought this place to the ground tonight. More than you could have guessed and way before whatever you saw the last few days. Trust me, you're not at all at fault here. Just have some fun or head over to Weasyl forums.

But please keep your head up.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I honestly don't think the forums would go down for good. if anything, it'll be shut down for a time so it can be restructured and then relaunched

so I guess RIP in peace my post count :'(

D

Deleted member 82554

The powers that be have been kind of asking for this kind of response for a long time. Not to say that this is right, or that any of the people who are going around necroing threads and all that are acting civilly, but, well, this is the internet equivalent of a riot. People change when they're outraged or have no authority over them, especially in groups. It's not your fault, and things will be normal again. The world always keeps turning.

When you're left without options the only thing left is Anarchy.

Soul-Wolf

Banned
Banned
I'm hoping I did something to change the perception people had of me around the time I got banned. If I didn't, well, fuck you. I think I worked hard enough and proved enough.

Runefox

I honestly don't think the forums would go down for good. if anything, it'll be shut down for a time so it can be restructured and then relaunched

so I guess RIP in peace my post count :'(

I dunno, what monetary gain will IMVU get from reopening the forums? I get the feeling they'll focus on the main site instead.

Xipoid

Cameras
I dreamed that this day would come. Now I can die in peace.

edit: those aren't my last words. I'm making an actual statement.

Last edited: