• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The fandom will improve your life

thewall

Crazy Awesome
Someone made an account on pounced using my name and character info, and I ALWAYS get creepy messages from people. One person was like "So that conversation was... wow."

I WAS LIKE WTF?!!??! WHAT COVERSATION

Edit: Oh shit. Someone please merge my posts, I don't know how. ;___; I didn't mean to doublepost.

Copy your second one, and then put it into the first one. Then type "snip" into the second one.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Someone made an account on pounced using my name and character info, and I ALWAYS get creepy messages from people. One person was like "So that conversation was... wow."

I WAS LIKE WTF?!!??! WHAT COVERSATION

Edit: Oh shit. Someone please merge my posts, I don't know how. ;___; I didn't mean to doublepost.
Why did someone do that to you of all people? You always seemed super nice and chill and not like you'd be worth targeting for something like that. :|

HeroHoxha

The wolf in red
I've met a few new people and I've had a higher degree of confidence these past few days.

Last edited:

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Several of my friends, including my best friend, are furs. It's nice not to hide that part of myself around the ones that matter to me. I've also met awesome new people who are incredibly tolerant of sexual orientation. If you can walk into a fur meet and meet a girl who used to be a guy, and no one thinks it's a big deal, that's an awesome thing. :D

I can also draw anthros around these people and instead of getting weird looks I get 'that's sweet! Draw my fursona next!' I love it! ^_^

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
I have become more creative with my insults.

The other day I pulled "insignificant twat-faced thunder cunt" in a passing conversation, not even trying, and everyone went dead silent.

DW_

memes, you say?
well fa specifically has showed me that there are worse popularity contests than newgrounds :V

Seriously though, it's made me more creative with character development (inb4).

Slighted

I have become more creative with my insults.

The other day I pulled "insignificant twat-faced thunder cunt" in a passing conversation, not even trying, and everyone went dead silent.

I'm gonna start using thunder cunt at bad drivers on congested traffic days, so, I hope you don't mind. It just has a nice ring to it...

Dreaming

I enjoy the fandom for the same reason I enjoy other communites I'm apart of.

Similarities, understandings and relating.

(Uhm, yea........ )

CatWaffles

Gentleman Cat
It's certainly an...interesting fandom. My life was pretty boring and I was kind of depressed before I became interested in the fandom. After my first con, I felt a bit more happy about my life and most furries are quite supportive and motivating. It also got me interested in art, which motivated me to take on more hobbies and experience things in life like traveling. Definitely an interesting part of my life that I don't think I'll ever forget.

Jesp

Unoriginal Recolour
I've simply met a lot of cool people that I wouldn't meet otherwise.
That's basically it and I'm really thankful for that.

BeautyUndead

I've mostly been a lurker so far, so I haven't really benefited from the community aspect. But it has proved to be very entertaining at times. So I guess that's an improvement?

mrfoxwily

Most definitely male.
I never really had many good friends before coming across furry. Now I have the most awesome friend a person could wish for.

Riyeko

Hai Thar.
Found a way to connect to other people.
Sure you gotta pick your way through the piles of trash to find the pieces of gold... but hell.
I at least have some semi-normal people to talk to when im really bored.

Oh, and ive got some place to fuck around in when bored.