• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Oh boy. You know that feeling. Be it something your pet did, or some stupid happening in the world. You know the one.

The feeling when.

I’ll start:
The feeling when your pet has a perfectly good litter box and they pick somewhere else to go. Lookin atchyu Uvo.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
The feeling when you can't comprehend how fucked up the world is right now.
tasman_hero_big.jpg

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
That feeling when summer hits

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
When you run out of toilet paper.

(note: This one ISN'T one of my ferrets.)

I

Infrarednexus

That feeling when you tell your friends to watch you eat something spicy, but it was too much for you, but you still try to act like you're alright.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
When you're really sleepy but something keeps waking you up.

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
That feeling when the zipper on your bag gets undone, you fix it somehow back into working and then gets undone again.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
That feeling when you grabbed the flour container by the lid and suddenly realize the lid is the only thing left in your hand... That is right. Flour is EVERYWHERE!

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
That feeling when you know you are in deep trouble, but by god you are not going to be the only one to take the fall

mushu.png

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
That feeling when you crawl into bed after a long hard day

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
That feeling when it's a new year, and you're about to accomplish something really stupid, but in your eyes it's really cool.

sleepy kitty

soft, smol catto
That feeling when you forgot to put on your mask because you left it at home after walking for 30 minutes.

19313533-young-caucasian-man-wide-eyed-expression-portrait.jpg

Last edited:

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
That feeling when you've totally numb to whatever knew crazy shit happens.

image.jpeg