• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Forum the forum bots sure are curious...

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was looking through activity and thought these were pretty funny.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Bot me once, shame on me. Bot me twice, shame on you. Bot me thrice..

Better stop with the bad jokes. :V

C

CrookedCroc

Guys, being assimilated ain't a big deal, they just put a chip in your head and suddenly you're smarter and stronger.

Sure you might lose your free will and the ability to feel love but who needs all of that on the 21st century lol.
maxresdefault (4).jpg

FormerUser

I was looking through activity and thought these were pretty funny........

And there I was thinking FA might finally enable Robots.txt access on the mainsite. Well, at least a formative version that doesn't deadlink an XML file..

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
And there I was thinking FA might finally enable Robots.txt access on the mainsite. Well, at least a formative version that doesn't deadlink an XML file..
We do utilize robots.txt, but we're also not blocking any search engines.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Remember this day my friends as the day when skynet decided to exterminate mankind

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Oh no! We’re making them into trashy furries!

Next thing you know, they’ll be starting chats with random strangers like: “Hewwo *nuzzles u*”

I can only picture the victim being some poor grandma, trying to like her grandkid’s photo on Facebook.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard

Next thing you know, they’ll be starting chats with random strangers like: “Hewwo *nuzzles u*”

I can only picture the victim being some poor grandma, trying to like her grandkid’s photo on Facebook.
"So that's what young folks are really doing on rhe interwebs!"

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director

The bots are just like curious toddlers who go "Watcha dooooin'?" and then, a few minutes later, asks it again... and again... and again.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
"It's theorized that robots and AI could help us uncover answers to the biggest questions in life..."

These bots apparently:

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
I wonder if they go through our profiles as well

Call me paranoids but I don't want bots to see my true nature :v

Lexiand

Werewolf
They can see anything that guests can, I believe.
Well, you are staff You guys can control the roles of users here.
Should you be able to see what they can do or see on here?

Last edited: