• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The furry above you got kicked out of school. Why?

Joni

I'm a hot dog
A door annoyed you and you broke it.
I did this, there are two doors at the building. One of them you can't open from the outside, I didn't want to go all around the bulding, so I ripped so hard, that the lock broke.:D

I

Infrarednexus

You snuck your pet monster inside your backpack and let it loose in the library. So many books got chewed up.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Kept using the door to the principal's office as your own personal scratching post; the principal was not amused!

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You were on cleaning detail and decided that the best way to clean the bathrooms ended with you spraying everything. Apparently the school didn’t like that.

D

Deleted member 111470

They saw a red door... they went and paint it black.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You...you got into the restricted section and posted articles all over the walls of the school. *Gasp*

I

Infrarednexus

You beat up another student, but to be fair, the guy was a notorious bully.

CindyPig

Sow of Substance
Inflated polyester gym uniforms were inflated with helium resulting in the girls volley ball team being floated away to Mexico.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You covered the halls in mud because it was too hot and nobody would turn up the AC.

Lithooves

Professional Party Animal
Decided, much to the school's displeasure, to let hundreds of chickens loose in the hallways as a sign of protest.

Izzy4895

Vulpine Maid
You love partying so much that you threw an unauthorized one in the gym.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Ran around school spreading lies about ferrets. We got into a fight.

...let's just say neither of us are allowed on campus for awhile.

D

Deleted member 111470

Broke the school piano while trying to do an instagram story thing.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Got on the loudspeaker and called the entire student body filthy low-minded animals.