• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The furry above you has been grounded. Why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 111470
  • Start date

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Grounded for even mentioning Justin Bieber in this house.

I would like you to know that this is a Justin Bieber-free household. We don't want Lucy to start da- OH GOD SHE'S BLASTING BABY AGAIN UPSTAIRS!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
You're grounded for getting drunk and throwing the adults credit cards like a frisbee through the hotel windows.
Dude. Do you have any idea how fun that is? Well. While drunk, anyway..

Wait.. FUCK! I THREW MY OWN CREDIT CARD OUT TOO!

Grounded for trying to introduce some rather.. questionable items in the cafeteria.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Grounded for blasting Spawn so loudly so the neighbors complained.

D

Deleted member 111470

Grounded for dumping all the mint tea down the toilet and shouting wildly that this is a tool of the the other gods! The other gods! The gods of the outer hells that guard the feeble gods of earth! . . . Look away! . . . Go back! . . . Do not see! . . . Do not see! . . . The vengeance of the infinite abysses . . . That cursed, that damnable pit . . . Merciful gods of earth, I am falling into the sky!

Yeah, and you're not allowed to read Lovecraft anymore

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Noo! Not my lovecraft!

You got banned from banning me from talking like Edgar Allen Poe. My quip is literally to confuse my people, but I can't do that if I'm banned!

Thus, I prepare your downfall, the realization of your revelation, which all comes crumbling into the certain cesspool of demise. All you desire, shall be promptly and swiftly dispatched, henceforth my swift and lethal!-

Wait, I'm doing it again aren't I?....

*Sighs*

Okie, maybe banning me was a good thing....

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
You had one job, and you couldn't even win in Minecraft.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
*Coughs*

Excuse me? Me? Play MiNeCrAfT?

No wonder I couldn't win it, because my fingers will fall off if I try to play it!
Would you rather play Dark Souls? Kids these days, smh. I give them easy homework and they can't even finish it..

Also, grounded for holding a positive charge.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Would you rather play Dark Souls? Kids these days, smh. I give them easy homework and they can't even finish it..

Also, grounded for holding a positive charge.
*Whines after 20th death*

I accept my humble defeat....

And I may be a kid of this generation, but least I can finish homework!

*Sees band assignments*

*Pushes them to the side*

*Sees algebra*

*Ignores*

Y-You get my point...

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Grounded for misusing that banana! You were supposed to make muffins not a milkshake!!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Grounded because you can't go out with that beautiful dress of yours, darling. It will get dirty.