• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The furry above you has to go to the vet! Why? (More fun & games)

Dmc10398

Goodspeed, bootlegger, B-17 pilot extraordinaire
OW! Well, best I get them removed professionally, hopefully with some painkillers!

Let's see: needed a claw transplant, after losing them, getting stuck in a tree made of very hard wood.

Had a drilling hammer thrown at you, temporary amnesia, you now think you're a house cat.

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
^^ Meow! *marks my 'house-cat' territory...in your house* :p

Also: Trauma, from the cleaning bill, to get your house back to normal!
got a few broken bones after taking a stroll over to the neighbors house expecting to be fed, since you where still thinking your a cat. :3

Dmc10398

You have

to go to the vet because you have uhh nose worms?

Were put on a hydraulic press and smashed into your hat, Vet may need jaws of life.

Last edited:

Dmc10398

A group of small children decided they liked you. Several hours later, the ambulance was called.

Walking home a strange man smelling of booze and looking strangely like Ben Affeck said he was the only true batman, and kicked the crap out of you trying to pull of ears.

LoEM_1942

Curse of The FenceHat™
Ate all the snozzberries! Now you're all purple.

Walking home a strange man smelling of booze and looking strangely like Ben Affeck said he was the only true batman, and kicked the crap out of you trying to pull of ears.
My ears are not bat-like! I hope he gets arrested. -.-