• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The furry above you has to go to the vet! Why? (More fun & games)

50% of the dragon disappeared

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Too much catnip! Sent to the vet, and then....cat rehab!

Reactions: 134

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Got into a fight with James Randi, who was trying to disprove you.

I

Infrarednexus

You got peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth and got agitated to the point of trying to overcompensate with 8 jars of jelly. Your stomach just couldn't take it and I had to carry to the vet myself.

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
You go to the vet because... Uhm... :0 Oh yeah I know :'D You spend sometime with small toddler-dragons (are they cubs? :0) some of them had the sniffels D: You know... they drip from their noses and they sneez and then everything is on fire >o< Turns out... You have the sniffels too now D: So you can't got to school or work or something like that - So... You go to the vet :'D

D

Deleted member 111470

Was raining too much and they slipped and fell down a flight of stairs. Getting checked just to make sure nothing's broken.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You fell out of a tree. Now your leg hurts a bit so we're making sure you're okay.

got assassinated by another assassin

I

Infrarednexus

Part of your spiritual DNA was found in a cup, conjured by me. You have a lot of explaining to do to the vet and me, 'cause it was only supposed to be a single person spell.
I'm taking you to the vet because you traumatized me with this dark question of my past I have been trying to put behind me. I need some time alone to reflect on my mistakes and the vet is the only place I can trust to take good care of you until I recover from the travesty.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You received a letter from an organization upset you stole their kill. Turns out it was some silly group of teenagers that wanted a shot at revenge. You’re okay but like, even a bunch of nickle and dime damage can add up.