• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Furry Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pliio8

Has No Compassion
I say, could I get in on this? Pliio getting the shit kicked out of him by someone else, that'd be amazing, mos' def'. I got one reference with another guy's fursona, heh, I'm the lombax in back. http://www.furaffinity.net/full/4313553/ He doesn't look very intimidating, huh?

Not much to say about him, he's a lombax, 5' 7", his stripes hold no special patterns. No abilities beyond just punching and scratching.

Sadly, there's no one to choose from to fight... I'd say Nyloc, but he's already paired.

Jeto Calihan

Comrade
Wow, new thread already. Well If you need another one I've always envisioned a move for taurs where they raise up and dig the claws of their forepaws into the side facing away from them of an enemy, and then using their hands to either snap the neck or beat in the poor creatures face. Of course that only works if the being they're beating is tough enough to support the taur's weight, otherwise they're pined to the ground by the forepaws.

gdrhrhtfjyjkg

I've always envisioned a move for taurs where they raise up and dig the claws of their forepaws into the side facing away from them of an enemy, and then using their hands to either snap the neck or beat in the poor creatures face. Of course that only works if the being they're beating is tough enough to support the taur's weight, otherwise they're pined to the ground by the forepaws.

Wat.

Nyloc

Evil villain
Sadly, there's no one to choose from to fight... I'd say Nyloc, but he's already paired.

Would it be alright with you Kanon, if me and Pliio were to duke it out? We kinda know each other, and well... I'd hate to miss an opportunity to beat the crap out of him ;)

gdrhrhtfjyjkg

Would it be alright with you Kanon, if me and Pliio were to duke it out? We kinda know each other, and well... I'd hate to miss an opportunity to beat the crap out of him ;)

Fine, but i still think Nyloc vs Tuga would have been awesome.

Barak

Local Hero
RAWR !!!

I'm back from the evil sewer you dropped me in ! >:3

Hm....If Ginger is okay with it, she seem to be alone and well, Barak is such a gentlema he offer himself to kick her ass >:3

Ref :http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4224531/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4153860/

And if she don't want i'll fight with who ever wanna challenge me...

And if i had a special ability...Hm...Extreme reflex ?

Nyloc

Evil villain
Fine, but i still think Nyloc vs Tuga would have been awesome.

Well neither of us will be upset if you stick with Nyloc vs Tuga, just wanted to give you an extra option. I'd much rather you draw something that you're happier about, you'll put more effort into it and it'll look even more awesome :D

Don't think I'm trying to force you into it or anything, I'd never do that unless I was paying you ;)

Dude, you really make some cool ideas for free art. Especially this one.
I would like to be a part of this... my refs are in my sig and a ref for his face here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4595415

Special abilities: he's a master of hand to hand combat, and can generate fire on his arms and hands (at least for this he can XD)

I have no preference for who I want to go against. I can't wait to see these finished!

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
You're on, but just for calling me "Mono".

NO one... Calls me... MONO!!!

I'm STEREOCHROME Kanon!, BITCH!

Holy shit... I don't think I've ever laughed that hard X3

Edit: Figgin' Sig'd

gdrhrhtfjyjkg

Holy shit... I don't think I've ever laughed that hard X3

*Looks at sig* Well...wow.

I'm flattered!

Anyways it's crappy preview time again:

Hellvina VS Artemis
Foto_101310_001.jpg

The Goddamn sketch got a stain :(
I can shoop that but still...

PrettyKitty1232 Vs Madzad
Foto_101310_002.jpg

X3

He's depressed because he got disqualified for using weapons.

EDIT: Added elbowpads and kneepads for PrettyKitty and fixed Madzads nose because it looked weird in the pic.

Last edited:

GingerM

Appaloosa Horsegirl

Koronikov

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.