• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Furry Safehouse : Discord for Furs!

How often do you use Discord?

• Total voters

theWiitch

We invite you to join
The Furry Safehouse
We aim to be just as inclusive, fun, and helpful as FurAffinity, and the furry community, can be!

Here's what you can expect:

- Friendly members to hang out and chat with
- A safe place to for anyone to join from all walks of life; we are LGBTQIA+ positive!
- A place to promote your artwork and literature, show off commissions you received, and link useful resources you've found
- A feedback and suggestions channel to help the admins make our server the best it can be
- Music and gaming channels to swap tips and playlists
- A NSFW channel for artwork and chat, permission only given once your age has been proven to the admins via government issued ID (must show you are of legal age in your country, we don't need your address, photo, etc)
- Roleplay channels for both General and NSFW RPs (NSFW follows the above), and the option to have a private RP channel for you and those you select
- A channel to just shitpost and meme your life away, because who doesn't want to do that
- 15% commission discount from The Witch for being a part of the fur fam, and free art every once in a while, sharing is caring

And more!
I hope you'll come join us!
Please make sure you read the #welcome and #rules when you come in ~

Join the The Furry Safehouse Discord Server!

ddboa4v-d14c7f44-8828-4875-bfc5-4de50c8e2cbb.png

theWiitch

Looking for active members, hope you'll come join us!

C

Cyroo

Yeah, I can look at NSFW stuff without having to send in personal information to random people- good luck though.

theWiitch

Yeah, I can look at NSFW stuff without having to send in personal information to random people- good luck though.
Plenty of people have done, and we don't require anything more than the DOB, but if it's not your thing, that's cool.