• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Furryizer: The Wishlist/Discussion For "Furry Versions" Of Stuff

WulfeVanDerKross

normally I would say no! But then this image of "ZZ" as Ginger and Fender as Gilligan with a certain "Uncle" as the professor and .... I couldn't resist.
I have to stop before my head explodes with ideas.
Wow that was an awsome visual you gave me! "Passes out!"

:3

I think maybe a furry version of serious Sam or Doom would be preety cool

I played Serious Sam: First Encounter (HD) for a spell some time ago. I found it to be quite fun.

I love the idea of guinea pigs as hobbits.

I'd also like toy breed dogs to re-enact Reservoir Dogs, and hamsters to re-enact Pulp Fiction.

Tee-hee! Four Guinea Pigs running away from Farmer Maggot's farm...
And Reservoir Dogs sounds cool. The dark violent story would be an interesting contrast to the cute toy-breed dogs, but whatever.
And the thought of a hamster yelling "ENGLISH, MOTHERF^&*#$, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?" sounds hilarious.
:D

Ninja High School...
Sounds interesting!

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I would probably gigglesnort at mundane furry-branded objects.

Like furry toothpaste,
furry potato chips,
furry hand soap,
furry fix-a-flat,
furry laundry detergent,
furry headache medicine,
furry cooking wares,
furry trash bags.

Etc.

I really don't want any video games / movies / shows / bands / etc to have a "furry version."

Last edited:
You know about the only thing I can think of that would be cool is F-Zero with an all anthro cast. There's a lot of (a LOT) of ships named or themed after animals. The original 4: Blue Falcon, Wild Goose, Golden Fox, Fire Stingray. And about 37 more named after a shit ton of animals. It'd be cool if the pilots were an anthro themed after their ship with traits of the original pilot. Some would be badass. Robo Red Gazelle. Scumbag millionaire Fat Shark. Captain Falcon as an actual awesome bird dude complete with the manly ass helmet. Some of these pilots would fit really well.

Nintendo likes furries anyway. lol

I guess there has to be a real animal influence already present for it to work with me. I wonder if rabbit Link will ever make a return in a Zelda game...

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Well, Mario does have quite the collection of fursuits going on now.

a furry version of a really serious show would be quite funny. Except CSI, they went there, wasn't so good.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
I want to see a furry version of The Jungle Book, where Mowgli is an anthro. That would be good.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
A version of Grays anatomy where is Gray is a Gray wolf?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Dragon Age: Origins...
Not sure if I should participate, or if I should go "no >:V".

...Might as well draw them.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
A furry version of Legend of Zelda.
Running around as a furry with a sword where the gameplay and world is as good as Zelda....Would be pretty cool.

TV Show wise, make Tenchi Muyo GXP have nothing but furries.
Movie wise, give me Water World with furries.
Yes I'm serious about that one.

WulfeVanDerKross

^

Waterworld, eh? I haven't heard much good from that one, but I haven't seen it, so I'm not one to talk. To each their own, anyway.
:)
@Vaelarsa: Lol, furry potato chips and toothpaste sounds like it's moldy or something!
XD

Well, Mario does have quite the collection of fursuits going on now.

a furry version of a really serious show would be quite funny. Except CSI, they went there, wasn't so good.

Indeed.
:/

Nintendo likes furries anyway. lol

I guess there has to be a real animal influence already present for it to work with me. I wonder if rabbit Link will ever make a return in a Zelda game...

Heheh, I guess there are a fair number of "furry" games by Nintendo. As for rabbit-link, I guess time will tell. You could try calling or writing to them, perhaps?

Oh god I thought I was the only one.

Me too! Well, not that I thought I was the only one, but the musicians/bands/music groups and such.
Heavy metal furry mosh-pit...

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
My only thought on Water World with furries was "You'll never escape that wet dog smell again"

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Water World is great, it's a fun movie. A lot of people don't like Kevin Costner so they immediately hate on the movie he's in.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Running around as a furry with a sword where the gameplay and world is as good as Zelda....Would be pretty cool.

But isn't Erma already a wahoo? I love episode 24 where he in on the planet with all the furries.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes

It already exists, it's called Twilight Princess. :V

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I guess I'd like seeing all of my favorite non-furry related things with anthros.

Furry Mulholland Drive, Furry Silent Hill, Furry Trigun. Surewhynot?

WulfeVanDerKross

^

And it's t3h SHIZ, in my opinion.

;D

@benignBiotic: Ooh, Silent Hill. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the franchise, at least not at present. Not because I hate them or anything, I just haven't gotten into them much. I know some basics of characters Heather and Henry, and I like that song from Silent Hill 3, "You're Not Here."

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
@benignBiotic: Ooh, Silent Hill. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the franchise, at least not at present. Not because I hate them or anything, I just haven't gotten into them much. I know some basics of characters Heather and Henry, and I like that song from Silent Hill 3, "You're Not Here."
It's generally accepted that the first three Silent Hills are best. Then Shattered Memories and Downpour are good. /OT

Schwimmwagen

SH2 is best SH.

Everyone who disagrees can kiss my pyramid head.

Also I love the ambience in the Toluca Prison. It's like people flinging saucepans down endless flights of stairs.

Zelda could work. Link's true nature is a rabbit after all.