• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Furryizer: The Wishlist/Discussion For "Furry Versions" Of Stuff

WulfeVanDerKross

^

:/

Lol.

And Mr. Sparta, that's quite an ambitious idea in my opinion. Maybe someone (maybe you?) will make a game like that originally someday.

^_^

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Yeah, like I'll actually be able to with the coding skills of a technophobe and the budget of the great depression.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I think it would be awesome to see an all furry rendition of Kill Bill. You could get reaally creative with the species there.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
I think it would be awesome to see an all furry rendition of Kill Bill. You could get reaally creative with the species there.
Furry Pulp Fiction would be awesome too. I mean, what species would Samuel L. Jackson be?

WulfeVanDerKross

^
Ha! I get it. Would Butch's girlfriend be a kangaroo too?
I remember having this kind of discussion on another site, and someone mentioned Pulp and Kill Bill as well if I recall correctly.

And then someone, I forget who, mentioned on here the idea of Reservoir Dogs and Pulp as well. I guess there's just something to Quentin Tarantino's stuff...

I'm thinking crocodile. Or panther if I'm being racist.

I personally wouldn't consider the idea "racist," just...lol, I dunno.

XD

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I thought the whole point of using animals instead of humans was to avoid the race issue? At least part of the reason.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
I'm thinking crocodile. Or panther if I'm being racist.
Dude, watching an anthro crocodile give that awesome speech would be the second coolest thing in the world.
The first being a skeleton in sunglasses.

WulfeVanDerKross

What about a gorilla? They both have an angry black face.

Oh god I've gone to far.

Lol.

Since we've been talking about Quentin Tarantino's stuff, and, well, I guess in conjunction with the "race" discussion, what about Django Umchained?
Or am I the one going too far now?

XD

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
I was thinking of that, but Star Trek already has a bunch of different races. If it were made 'furry' it'd probably end up like Star Fox.

Stair fax is fine.
Needs less Slippy. Splock? Slick? Slock? Slocky?

Never mind, this sounds awful.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I realized that in a furry Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, half the characters would be dead due to eating any of the Wonka products. Animals don't do well with chocolate.

WulfeVanDerKross

id LOVE a furry version of GTA V or maybe ''the walking dead'' :3

Walking Dead sounds good. I've been hoping someday to make (well, contribute to making) some videogames, and a Furry-Zombie game is one I have been tinkering with.
GTA sounds fun too, though I think my "thing" for it has died down pretty much.