• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The furson above you has been hospitalized, why?

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Picked a fight with David Hasselhoff

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Mistaking cocaine with gunpowder

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Was sharpening your sword and dropped it.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Was sharpening your sword and dropped it.

You got your face, and I mean face, stuck in your crown. Why you stuck your face into it, I am not sure.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Tried to perform a pirouette

But! But! You insult me! That us like the most basic spin in ballet. Maybe a triple or quadruple would give me trouble.

Either way, you are hospitalized for tripping over your own feet at a ballroom dance class.

Tenné

Purveyor of cookies
It was either a triple or quadruple pirouette that landed Emyrelda in the hospital, the doctors didn't know exactly. Whatever it was, they knew she wasn't insulted for failing such a difficult move.

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
It was either a triple or quadruple pirouette that landed Emyrelda in the hospital, the doctors didn't know exactly. Whatever it was, they knew she wasn't insulted for failing such a difficult move.

too many underbaked goods in too short a time.

A

Ace412

Slipped in the shower, didn’t get injured. Got out of the shower and slipped again, but caught himself. Got dried off and almost got stung by a black widow! Still uninjured. Got dressed and realized there’s a rip in his shirt. Went to get the sewing machine off the top shelf of the linen closet. Sewing machine hit him in the head.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Helps put out a big fire. Comes out fine. Builds a big fire in the fireplace at home, comes out fine. Builds a fire in the BBQ grill, comes out fine. Tries to act cool while BBQing and leans against the grill and hand sticks to the grill, so you have to use the spatula to release your hand. In the struggle, you dump the grill and set your pants on fire. You end up pouring the ice water from the beer cooler all over yourself to douse the fire and give yourself hypothermia. You microwave a dry compress and burn youself again when you put it on. You finally give up and go to the hospital.

K

Kairos

Building fire become sentient and steals hardhat, axe and burns off all the cloths off before chasing you out with a final swift fiery smack to the ass causeing a hand shaped burn.

A

Ace412

Building fire become sentient and steals hardhat, axe and burns off all the cloths off before chasing you out with a final swift fiery smack to the ass causeing a hand shaped burn.
LoL nice

Tripped over your leash.

Hit by a dude on a motor scooter. Not by the scooter. I mean he punched you on his way by. Police are still searching

Positron

Head caught on fire again