• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The general confessions thread,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy

o-o
And that my three crushes were Silvaris, Skyelar, and Umbra.exe.

I also miss the following members: xAngelStormx, Treaclefox, Grunnolf, Ruastin, Bipolar Bear, Rivers Bluetail, and WolfHiro.

A CONFESSION OF CRUSHES!
NOW ALL ELSE MUST DO THE SAME.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
A CONFESSION OF CRUSHES!
NOW ALL ELSE MUST DO THE SAME.

Ok.

D.Batty, Mentova, M. Le Renard, Wolf-bone and finally and most importantly...

Percy. <3

Schwimmwagen

Nobody crushes on me :C

The only logical explanation is that I'm just so very sexy that I can't possibly be handled by any other being. I make Mokushi look like an obese Steve Buscemi.

Distorted

I kinda crushed on d.batty for a while, but decided he was way too hardcore for it to work. He be frustrated with me in the first hour or so...

TricksterF

I love you all ;) you are all interesting :) but no crush (that you know ;) )

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I kinda crushed on d.batty for a while, but decided he was way too hardcore for it to work. He be frustrated with me in the first hour or so...

He also has a mate and a future husband...soooooooooo....yeah.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Apparently someone is crushing on me in my school... At least that's what I heard. No one is crushing on me in here yet though.
Gimme yo dragon dick! ;V

On a serious note, I confess that when people call their boy/girlfriend "mate" it annoys me :C Nothing personal to people who say that but it bugs me.

When a patient is in pain, I "administer" an IV flush to help with the pain. If they are still in pain after a high dose of normal saline, i'll give morphine or fentanyl. Dallas drug seekers :c

TricksterF

How do u know nobody is crushing on you here ;) someone has to they are probably just too shy to admit it.

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
Gimme yo dragon dick! ;V
Oh murr. :V

On a serious note, I confess that when people call their boy/girlfriend "mate" it annoys me :C Nothing personal to people who say that but it bugs me.
Eh, I'm fine with it as long as it stays online/within the fandom. In general conversation with acquaintances is just a big no no.

How do u know nobody is crushing on you here ;) someone has to they are probably just too shy to admit it.
Because I'm like, one of the few mostly straight guys here....

TricksterF

Doesn't mean someone can't have a crush on you. Just because you're straight doesn't mean you're not a target for the Bi's and gays

I confess I used to be an obnoxious FAF posting fag that didn't know when to stop. Now I work and have grown to hate the world like every mature and reasonable adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.