• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Critique: The Good Doctor

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I'd like some constructive criticism on this short piece I've written. Honestly is appreciated of course. :)

As per the title of the thread, the title of my story is "The Good Doctor." It's suitable for general audiences.

The basis of the plot: A brilliant and odd but good-natured figure and his mysterious works and bizarre methods capture the interest of a small town who believe him to be insane. Unbeknownst to anyone initially, the doctor is entirely rational despite his strange behaviours.

I welcome any kind of critique, but I'm mostly concerned if it is interesting. Would you want to read more?

I'm not sure how much I'll continue to write if anything, nor can I say how long I want the story to be. Right now I've labeled it "chapter 1" on the submission page, but I can't say for certain how that may change.

The work can be found here: www.furaffinity.net: The Good Doctor -- Chapter 1 by Punji. Thanks for reading!

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
I'd like some constructive criticism on this short piece I've written. Honestly is appreciated of course. :)

As per the title of the thread, the title of my story is "The Good Doctor." It's suitable for general audiences.

The basis of the plot: A brilliant and odd but good-natured figure and his mysterious works and bizarre methods capture the interest of a small town who believe him to be insane. Unbeknownst to anyone initially, the doctor is entirely rational despite his strange behaviours.

I welcome any kind of critique, but I'm mostly concerned if it is interesting. Would you want to read more?

I'm not sure how much I'll continue to write if anything, nor can I say how long I want the story to be. Right now I've labeled it "chapter 1" on the submission page, but I can't say for certain how that may change.

The work can be found here: www.furaffinity.net: The Good Doctor -- Chapter 1 by Punji. Thanks for reading!
I thought you were talking about the show which is also named, "The Good Doctor," which I used to watch sometimes. This seems intresting, might have to give it a read :3

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I thought you were talking about the show which is also named, "The Good Doctor," which I used to watch sometimes. This seems intresting, might have to give it a read :3

Oh, I didn't know there was a show with the same name! I might have to change the title. :p

Thanks!

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Oh, I didn't know there was a show with the same name! I might have to change the title. :p

Thanks!
I know I was thinking the same thing and I entirely agree with VeeStars and I'll do the same thing.

Yeah, lol. It's a medical drama about young man with autism and savant syndrome who becomes a surgeon. He is an amazing doctor but he lacks social skills due to autism. That's a very basic overview but it liked that show when I used to watch it... Now you reminded me of that show and I need something to binge in quarantine!!! :3