• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The grossest thing that recently happened to you

Carnau

Ice cream is the only way
Blood coagulates too quickly and forms lots of sharp points once the coagulated blood breaks. You might as well use sand. If you want the go for the death metal style you're better off just adding red food coloring pigment to the store bought stuff.
The fuck are you even going on about ArmorcladCoyote??
I don't know what sort of job you have or the type of schooling you had to endure in order to get to this point, but you're quite off by ..... Miles.
Coagulation doesn't just happen in the blink of an eye, it is a process that takes hours to complete -days depending on quantity here.
Before turning into shards of (metaphorical) plastic the blood takes a long time remaining in a jelly-like state. It's soft and bouncy sort of, think hair gel. What you're basically telling me is that once you get a cut your blood skips the Hemostasis process and solidifies automatically, which we both know can't be possible.

Menstrual blood is another story all on it's own.
The inner lining of the uterus sheds blood roughly once a month and it doesn't fall out in rough shards of red sand. I mean the woman may have to be a mummy in order for that to even happen. :lol: By the time it's falling out her blood is already in the stage of coagulation, thus the reason for the blood clots.... And that's where my lube joke would fit in. You don't have to finger fuck a girl on her period to know this but you're making yourself look like and idiot woooo go you :U
So what profession are you involved in that involves necropsy again?

Last edited:
S

Sar

I've had my dog bring in a dead pigeon from the yard once when he was a puppy. He was absolutely clueless to what it was and the smell is something you would never forget. Especially because my brother threw up from the stench as well. Not nice at all.

You might as well use sand. If you want the go for the death metal style you're better off just adding red food coloring pigment to the store bought stuff.
Stay classy in the bedroom. Mkay?

Last edited by a moderator:

PurryFurry

Furry Artist
Well, I got some more poop for you since we're just throwin it around.

I saw a nice spray of diarrhea in the handicapped stall of the train station. Approx 3 ft tall and 3 ft wide splatter. Hardly any of it hit the toilet- most of it ended up in the corner next to the toilet. As gross as it was, I'm still in wonder about how this is even possible.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I've had my dog bring in a dead pigeon from the yard once when he was a puppy. He was absolutely clueless to what it was and the smell is something you would never forget. Especially because my brother threw up from the stench as well. Not nice at all.

Dead bird smell is a unique one

Falafox

Chaotic Neutral
Oh I just remebered, my dog always brings deads birds to me, then he drops it and eats it like nothing while looking me dead in the eye.

One time he bringed a dead small kitty and dropped it into the car park. He didn't kill it since he mostly finds the birds already dead and he is also afraid of cats (don't ask), but I was still in shock... Poor kitty =(

FriendlyFurryFox

Banned
Banned
I can think of something... you know those outhouses at campgrounds? The ones that the seat lifts up and you can squeeze down into that go about six feet down? Imagine falling in one of those and having a nice sewage swim. I think I'm going to be sick.

ArmorcladCoyote

Red Wolf Inquisitor
The fuck are you even going on about ArmorcladCoyote??
I don't know what sort of job you have or the type of schooling you had to endure in order to get to this point, but you're quite off by ..... Miles.
Coagulation doesn't just happen in the blink of an eye, it is a process that takes hours to complete -days depending on quantity here.
Before turning into shards of (metaphorical) plastic the blood takes a long time remaining in a jelly-like state. It's soft and bouncy sort of, think hair gel. What you're basically telling me is that once you get a cut your blood skips the Hemostasis process and solidifies automatically, which we both know can't be possible.

Menstrual blood is another story all on it's own.
The inner lining of the uterus sheds blood roughly once a month and it doesn't fall out in rough shards of red sand. I mean the woman may have to be a mummy in order for that to even happen. :lol: By the time it's falling out her blood is already in the stage of coagulation, thus the reason for the blood clots.... And that's where my lube joke would fit in. You don't have to finger fuck a girl on her period to know this but you're making yourself look like and idiot woooo go you :U

I was joking as well. I should have left a sarcasm mark but I honestly thought that what I said was creepy and disturbing enough that people wouldn't think I was serious. I know blood doesn't coagulate that fast. It's still a bad lube, but not the sandpaper I made it out to be.

So what profession are you involved in that involves necropsy again?

I was an intern in the diagnostics section of a veterinary lab.

Misomie

Lazy Artist
Ah, my puke and puke story.

Back in December I got food poisoning (I think) and the result was AWFUL. Constant need to diarrhea paired with vomiting. Once the bowels were cleared, they'd instantly refill (to the point I could feel if gushing through my intestines). As time went on it became more and more watery and the vomiting became more severe. Have the urge to do both at the same time? Too bad. I had to pick one to make it into the toilet while the other.... I was a mess that night. I couldn't walk for awhile the next day either after it was mostly gone. :/

This didn't gross me out that much (rather hurt my pride) as I have had to deal with vomit and diarrhea a lot prior to this (freaking periods) but I figure it'd gross out others so...

DeCatt

Parking Lot Enthusiast
Someone dumped a huge bag of used sanitary pads on my university bus stop. They're everywhere and council still hasn't cleaned them up after about 5 months. Seriously, there was about 100 pads at the peak of uncleanliness. And it's right next to a major 4 lane road, so someone had to walk across the road with in plain sight with this bag to dump it. Why.

Kidkaboozle

Aight, check this

So, me and my sister in law stayed up all night and got wasted on apple cider whiskey and beer and had some good talks. Little did I know, women's foo foo whiskey and pan pizza do not mix. Feeling something bad going on in my stomach, I meander (stumble) my way to the bathroom, only to be too late, in the doorway. I puked, and tried to keep my mouth closed with my hand over it, but alas, it worked to my disadvantage. Puke just exploded everywhere, against my hand, and flew all over my face and shirt, onto the sink, floor, and even all over the door.
Standing there in disbelief, my sister in law comes up to find me standing there, and we just started cleaning it up together. We wiped it up, I sobered up, and we had to use almost a whole bottle of lavender febreeze to get rid of the terrible puke stench, and that embarrassing/disgusting moment had made my sister in law and me good friends ever since. To this day I just get queazy thinking about apple cider whiskey...

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
I accidentally drank my urine once :(

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Someone showed me a picture today of a guy who'd been in a bike accident and had all the skin stripped off his foot. You could see all the muscles and bones, eurgh. -feels sick-

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
How do you accidentally drink your urine? ._.

Well, as a bowhunter, I've accidentally got my water bottle and my piss bottle mixed up and took a swig of morning wee. That's the reason I now use a camelback.

mysticfyre

Just a few days ago, one on my cats was sleeping on my lap. I dropped my book, scared the cat and she peed all over me. Cat pee is very stinky!

Otherwise, I've had the double ended sick before- it is no fun. The best thing is to just get naked and sit in the bathtub.
Used to work at Staples and someone exploded all over the bathroom. There was poop on the walls, and blood on the floor and walls. About 3 employees vomited seeing that and I had to clean it up.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
How do you accidentally drink your urine? ._.

I was in a laboratory, bathrooms were too away, so I decided to deposit my urine in a bottle instead of walking too far.. Hours later I felt thirsty and drank from my bottle, accidentally picking up the one with urine and not the one with water.

urine tastes salty and sour.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
There was the time that I first lived away from the family home, about 2 years ago now. The top flat in the building was having a party, and I went. Naturally, I drank a lot, very quickly, with large variety, and got completely hammered in no time.

Both the bolognese (sp?) I had cooked straight from the freezer earlier on in the day, and the mixing of 5 different drinks into 1 glass sat well with me for a few hours. But when I got back to my own room, after I took off my clothes and eyelashes, something didn't feel right. My stomach burst into pain and I knew what was going to happen.

So I went into the bathroom, and bent over the toilet - mis-judged the distance and christened the entire floor with puke that still very much resembled my previous meal. I'm still not sure as to which factor caused that incident. All I'm saying is, thank goodness that that bathroom had a drain in the floor. Was not fun to clean up. That was the second, and last time that I've ever puked while STILL drunk.

Used to work at Staples and someone exploded all over the bathroom. There was poop on the walls, and blood on the floor and walls. About 3 employees vomited seeing that and I had to clean it up.

OH MY GOD

Carnau

Ice cream is the only way
The other day I dissected a sheep's heart. It wasn't the cutting that did it, nor the sight.. It was the fucking smell of the chemical preservatives it had been sitting in all this time waiting upon arrival. It was a stench that could burn off nose hairs.

couple days ago. I stubbed my foot on the corner of my bed and cracked a big chunk of my toe nail. Despite cleaning it with peroxide. it got infected and the toe nail started to die so I grab a pair of clippers and tried to cut the chunk off. The second I lifted up the toe nail. About 8 inches of stringy puss shot out. Imagine one of those snake fire works but instead with puss.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
The other day I dissected a sheep's heart. It wasn't the cutting that did it, nor the sight.. It was the fucking smell of the chemical preservatives it had been sitting in all this time waiting upon arrival. It was a stench that could burn off nose hairs.
Ugh, yeah thats a smell you never forget.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Ah man, this just made me laugh out loud.
Anything that one consumes coming out of their nose is both funny and awful at the same time.

I ate a handfull of sprinkles once because fuck the police. Then I started to cough really badly... There where sprinkles coming out my nose for about an hour and my snot was rainbow colored >__>