• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Height Thread

What is your height?

• Total voters

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
5'7", I think.

While that's kind of "average," I'd love to be taller. Way taller. Tower over everything!
I could probably help achieve that with some ridiculously tall platform boots, but where's the practicality in that?

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
Curse this form of measurement.
I'm 6' 1 or 2' if I'm correct.

Littlerock

numb with cold
*gaaassp*

I will carry you around in my bag :3

Eeee I will be your backpack archeopteryx c: ADVENTURE!

Actually, I used to get piggyback rides nearly every day at school, from one class to another. I never asked either, my friends just really liked hauling me around for some reason.
Then again, I gave a fair share of piggyback rides myself too. I have a picture somewhere of me giving my 6' 5" friend a piggyback ride. His feet just about drug on the ground.

Schwimmwagen

Eeee I will be your backpack archeopteryx c: ADVENTURE!

Actually, I used to get piggyback rides nearly every day at school, from one class to another. I never asked either, my friends just really liked hauling me around for some reason.
Then again, I gave a fair share of piggyback rides myself too. I have a picture somewhere of me giving my 6' 5" friend a piggyback ride. His feet just about drug on the ground.

YAAAY \:3/ this game comes to mind

And I wanna give you a piggyback ride now :C TO THE STORE!

gokorahn

Fluffiness level: 9002
I feel rather short now o.o

Edit: I am about 5' 8"

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather
I'm still shorter than foof and larry.

Carnie

Who here is under 4'6, honestly.

Edit: Amg it's Rakuen. Wut.

Last edited:

Carnie

My first accidental double post. FML.

Littlerock

numb with cold
Who here is under 4'6, honestly.

Edit: Amg it's Rakuen. Wut.

Rakuen refused to calculate his measurements, so it's a shit vote :/

I'm still shorter than foof and larry.

Don't feel bad, I have a family member who is 4' 2", and she stopped growing about 50 years ago.
On the same side of the family though, Gussy was 6' 10", with a slouch and a cane o-o

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather
Don't feel bad, I have a family member who is 4' 2", and she stopped growing about 50 years ago.
On the same side of the family though, Gussy was 6' 10", with a slouch and a cane o-o

I don't feel bad.

Was that while slouching?

Carnie

Rakuen refused to calculate his measurements, so it's a shit vote :/

Oh, now I remember glancing over his post ranting about it. Would make sense.

Darn. I was enjoying imagining him so small, too :<