• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The hell just happened

O

O.D.D.

How the fuck am I getting email notifications

Why is this account AND my older account still here

What did you fucking do

The-Courier

Dreamer of Cheese
The forum was restored pre August-20th due to someone using an admin account to fuck the site.

Sven Solitude

Maybe it would help to change your email address? Just using one for trash, you can create one quickly and for free.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
i lost my name change too, hoping the staff get on that soon. i'd like to leave this username behind.

Hir

There's a name change thingy in the account details although I've never tried it
yeah i've requested the name change - been a while now, hoping a mod can get to it.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
yeah i've requested the name change - been a while now, hoping a mod can get to it.

Mods shouldn't have to approve it anymore, though there may be a possibility the recent outage might have goofed some things up.
Main site doesn't have name change as of yet.

1632186559838.png

Hir

Mods shouldn't have to approve it anymore, though there may be a possibility the recent outage might have goofed some things up.
Main site doesn't have name change as of yet.

View attachment 119531
nope, has to be approved - when you hit change you get the following:

1632218353328.png

been waiting since the return of the site.

O

O.D.D.

I'm wondering if it's not bugged again. In the past Reports were going in, but it wasn't pinging them.
Possibly, though I noticed that Flamingo is now no longer an admin. The breach was someone getting into an admin account. I mean, I'm not positive one way or the other here but I think I might have an idea of what's happening with the staff roster given past experiences with FAF.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Possibly, though I noticed that Flamingo is now no longer an admin. The breach was someone getting into an admin account. I mean, I'm not positive one way or the other here but I think I might have an idea of what's happening with the staff roster given past experiences with FAF.
Oh no. XD

I just assumed it was one of the old mod accounts that were collecting dust. (Old, ancient inactive ones)

It still says moderator though, and I have found instances where posts have been mysteriously deleted so... Who knows!

O

O.D.D.

Almost all my older posts have been wiped. Kinda sad I can't look back at that stuff but understandable if the forum needs a good cleanup every now and then.
I'm actually mildly impressed there was a restore point that recent.

O

O.D.D.

Well I've been on the forums for a while, with a big gap in-between so it probably isn't that recent.
The restore point was from some time in August, I guess it depends on what you consider recent.