• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The joy of painting c:

faerr

ʄǟɛʀʀ - freelance artist
Hi! I'm Faerr.

I don't know what to write here, so I'm going to gab.

While I don't paint anything like Bob Ross, but I deeply admire his philosophies. I believe painting is a joy that should be shared with anyone who's interested. There's no better way to meditate :D

I believe beginner artists need lots of encouragement and love to keep pushing themselves, and I don't believe in pretending I don't have flaws - if I know about them, I can work on fixing them. :) I'm not a perfect person (is anyone?!). To summarize that - I love positive contributions to the community, and love seeing that reflected on my own work as well. If you've seen my deviantART page, you'll know a little bit what I'm talking about!

I think I am somewhere between a beginner to intermediate artist. I'm working hard at improving my skill. I want to reach the next level, and I can't do that without people critiquing me. I do a reasonably good job of critiquing my own work, but I encourage any who read this - reach out to me, critique me. I'll reciprocate if it's welcome! :)

I love videogames, fanfiction, painting, reading. Waffles with strawberry and whipped cream. I love nature, and because I grew up in northern Canada, it surrounds me. I love Earth.

I've been told many times to join FA, but in the interest of honesty - I am not the greatest with technology and so it took me a long time to master, despite being a member for - possibly a year or more. Today, I finally discovered there were forums. I hope I can meet a bunch of artistic and creative people here, so I look forward to seeing you guys around.

“The secret to doing anything is believing that you can do it. Anything that you believe you can do strong enough, you can do. Anything. As long as you believe.”
- Bob Ross

SirGavintheFurred

The Comment Cavalry
Welcome Faerr! You seem to really have a passion for painting and that's great! I hope you you enjoy the forums and I hope to see you around.

faerr

ʄǟɛʀʀ - freelance artist
Thank you so much! :D I'm excited to try to be productive

faerr

ʄǟɛʀʀ - freelance artist
Thank you for all the welcomes <3 and this Bob Ross remix is now my life. Thank you for sharing xD