• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Kangaroo's sketchbook of sketched stuff and such!

Kangamutt

Your drawings kickass dude. Love the whole madmax futuristic theme.

Awesome stuff! Looks you got some serious time into it. I like the mecha and your use of the color on top of the drawings, very nice!

Thanks a lot! I have been putting a lot of work into this (there's a lot more in writing than drawing), I'm working to really make this a living, breathing world, and not so much "We have a wasteland, there's good guys, there's bad guys, there's a bunch of lost technology everywhere, good guys kill bad guys, yay."

jgGbfs8.jpg

For something so small I went a little detail crazy on it.

uktXIQa.jpg

Still in his super-rough draft. A lot of folk on this world partake in the used of various drugs, be it to stave off pain, disease, or, just to feel good. This big lug here, has found the joy of steroids, and offsets the appearance of almost literally everyone else looking a little on the starved side. His strength is authority, and with it, he runs the Strongarm clan.

Still reconsidering if I should scale him back. I mean, that thing on his hip is supposed to be his pistol that shoots fucking GAU-8 rounds.

Kangamutt

Think I'll mix it up a bit with some past 3D work. Any C&C is welcome as per usual.
2eUdIuH.png

vKEZfPX.png

qOHtTs3.png

jOm1PhV.png

pW4DDIc.png

6l8uX6l.png

2M45rMx.jpg

Kangamutt

A little prompt I'm giving myself to help with getting the wheels turning: putting animals on vehicles that in no way suit their size.
E1f3GcU.jpg

[sub]But I think the bear on the moped could be worked on to drive the point home.[/sub]

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Your last sketches got a giggle out of me.

While I cannot myself see anything to "criticise" in these drawings, just wanted to say how good your 3D models look. The building/room designs look like they would not be out of place in a video game/platformer. (I mean this in a good way).

Kangamutt

Thanks! The 3D stuff was actually made with the intent of being video game assets so I'm very pleased that got across. :3

DrGravitas

Your last sketches got a giggle out of me.

While I cannot myself see anything to "criticise" in these drawings, just wanted to say how good your 3D models look. The building/room designs look like they would not be out of place in a video game/platformer. (I mean this in a good way).

I concur! You've done a very good job producing a stylized look with your textures, while appearing to keep the polycount down. Do you have a wireframe view?

Kangamutt

I concur! You've done a very good job producing a stylized look with your textures, while appearing to keep the polycount down. Do you have a wireframe view?

I could do a selection of some key objects. The program all of this was capped from was from the Unity game engine. Were I to open up modeling scenes in Maya, much of this stuff would all be a broken up mess of parts. As well thank you very much on the compliments, especially on the textures. :3

Kangamutt

I gotta dust this place off! Here are some sketches!
tumblr_nlsbruLy0S1uqcguko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlor0swXlQ1uqcguko1_1280.png

tumblr_nn5ltdEZdV1uqcguko1_540.jpg

tumblr_nnl6ib0CKT1uqcguko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_no4mgav5Ce1uqcguko1_1280.jpg

Last edited: