• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Kinsey Scale

Which are you? (Read below for clarification)

• 0 - Exclusively heterosexual

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • 1 - Predominantly heterosexual, but incidentally homosexual

Votes: 36 22.0%
  • 2 - Predominantly heterosexual, but significantly homosexual

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • 3 - Equally heterosexual and homosexual

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • 4 - Predominantly homosexual, but significantly heterosexual

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • 5 - Predominantly homosexual, but incidentally heterosexual

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • 6 - Exclusively homosexual

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • X - Asexual

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
What's with all these topics today? I'm a 0.

ShreddingHusky

about a 4.7, guys are easier to work with mentally, but there are some girls that are just so damn beautiful (like lady gaga! oh god someone kill me.)

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
We need an OVER 9000 option. ;_;

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I'm kind of torn between 1 and 2... Can you help me decide, Fuzzy?

KAiZA

****in magnets
Kinda hesitant to say 6 since Kinsey pretty much said very few people are totally one way or the other (0 or 6) but uh... I've never felt anything for any actual girls, have loved several guys, and only rarely do I appreciate all parts of a straight mature pic. Yeah, decimals are retarded for this, but somewhere between 5 and 6, closest to 6

/noonefuckingcares

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
Admittingly I'd consider myself a 2, completely comfortable around either gender. However, I'm far too judgmental of males to ever really say I'm into them. As one of the most defining physical attributes I look into is how they keep their hair. If they keep it short, greasy, unkempt, or gelled, I don't look at them any further than being a fellow broski.

I like it most when they've grown it to chin/shoulder length (example (further than shoulder is pushing it)). As well that it blatantly looks clean, which lends me to believe it smells great too. You may ruffle it up and it feels sensational going through your fingers, gotta adore that regardless of gender. I always relate fine kept lengthy hair to having a good hygiene regime, and is probably why I always look at this first.

Interesting enough I rarely run into these individuals, either its a normal short cut or god-awfully long. Ultimately, why I seldom have interest in the same gender.