• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Last of Us Among the Cosmos (canceled)

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats
*I cried out in pain the fact that I’m pretty much a baby dragon didn’t help* “my head my poor skull hurts!” *I wouldn’t hold still and I would have to be put under anesthesia for the X-ray*
(You should probably wait for PC before posting more entries)
(Especially since stuff like this... )
*The fracture in my skull got worse with a loud crack*
( ...is neither is realistic nor makes any sense)

PC Master Race

*I cried out in pain the fact that I’m pretty much a baby dragon didn’t help* “my head my poor skull hurts!” *I wouldn’t hold still and I would have to be put under anesthesia for the X-ray*
(You should probably wait for PC before posting more entries)
(Especially since stuff like this... )

( ...is neither is realistic nor makes any sense)
(Hate to break it to ya @Universe son, but he's right)

The_Happiest_Husky

(There fixed it)
(That's still not how a skull fracture works lmao)
(You should probably just stick to the injuries PC has assigned you. For multiple reasons)

PC Master Race

*I started to cry it hurt so much* “OWWWWWWWWWW IT HURTS” *I needed an X-ray* “IT HURTS SO BAD!” *The fracture in my skull got worse*
(There fixed it)
(I'm putting in extra efforts for this... a skull fracture is probably enough to kill you by now, kid)

The dragon's loud cries really startle everyone in the room, and even other rooms nearby. Needless to say, no-one is happy with getting wakened up in the middle of the night so violently, and they wouldn't need to know the dragon is in pain.
Both the nurse and the cat have to quickly jump on and hold the dragon down, with their hands covering his mouth so he'd quiet down, and leave room for the upset patients in the room to nag at them. The dragon probably doesn't know what they're saying (all Vietnamese), but their voice is enough to show that they are really not happy right now.
And the cat and nurse have to take responsibility for the dragon's misbehavior, by taking in all the nagging and scolding from them.
The nurse hisses.

Mina : Quiet down, and tell me, what's wrong. PLEASE. Instead of screaming at the top of your lung like that.

She then grunts at the cat.

Mina : Cháu giữ yên bạn ấy, cô đi tìm bác sĩ.
< Hold him still for a couple seconds, I need to get the doctor. >

He only nods, and she bolts out of the room in 2 seconds.

Last edited:

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
(I'm putting in extra efforts for this... a skull fracture is probably enough to kill you by now, kid)

The dragon's loud cries really startle everyone in the room, and even other rooms nearby. Needless to say, no-one is happy with getting wakened up in the middle of the night so violently, and they wouldn't need to know the dragon is in pain.
Both the nurse and the cat have to quickly jump on and hold the dragon down, with their hands covering his mouth so he'd quiet down, and leave room for the upset patients in the room to nag at them. The dragon probably doesn't know what they're saying (all Vietnamese), but their voice is enough to show that they are really not happy right now.
And the cat and nurse have to take responsibility for the dragon's misbehavior, by taking in all the nagging and scolding from them.
The nurse hisses.

Mina : Quiet down, and tell me, what's wrong. PLEASE. Instead of screaming at the top of your lung like that.

She then grunts at the cat.

Mina : Cháu giữ yên bạn ấy, cô đi tìm bác sĩ.
< Hold him still for a couple seconds, I need to get the doctor. >

He only nods, and she bolts out of the room in 2 seconds.
“Mmmmph mmmmmph” *I wiggled not happy about this* “WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!” *I yelled at him telepathically now really upset after a while I got exhausted and stopped moving*

Last edited:

PC Master Race

(I’m really trying here)
(You can try not to get extreme with the injuries, and do it more realistic ; no-one just suddenly yells at the top of their lungs because of a cracked skull like that)

PC Master Race

*sits at a picnic table on top of a distant hill*
*eats a cheeseburger*
(excuse me, do you plan to join ? because this is meant to be a serious rp and I want to keep it that way, thanks)

PC Master Race

“Mmmmph mmmmmph” *I wiggled not happy about this* “WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!” *I yelled at him telepathically now really upset after a while I got exhausted and stopped moving*
The cat waits for the dragon to stop moving, then let go of his mouth and sits back on the bed with a sigh of exhaustion and defeat. He looks like he's so done with the dragon right now.
Then he takes a deep breath, and grabs his phone, getting to the google translate app.

"Được rồi. Anh đừng gào om sòm lên như vậy. Để yên rồi em xem sao, nhưng anh phải không được giẫy giụa như vậy, nhé ? Chứ anh cứ gào ầm ĩ lên như thế người ta đuổi ra ngoài vì làm ồn đấy. Muộn lắm rồi, ai cũng đang mệt, anh đừng có gây ồn nữa, được không ?"

"All right, stop shouting like that. Leave it alone and I'll see what happens, but you mustn't fight like that, okay? But you keep shouting loudly like people kicked out for making noise. It's late, everyone is tired, don't make any noise, okay?"

He looks straight at the dragon's eyes, waiting for the response. His look is stern and rough, not much room for the gentle side, but he's trying his best to keep his cool when he's so tired, this late.

Universe

The cat waits for the dragon to stop moving, then let go of his mouth and sits back on the bed with a sigh of exhaustion and defeat. He looks like he's so done with the dragon right now.
Then he takes a deep breath, and grabs his phone, getting to the google translate app.

"Được rồi. Anh đừng gào om sòm lên như vậy. Để yên rồi em xem sao, nhưng anh phải không được giẫy giụa như vậy, nhé ? Chứ anh cứ gào ầm ĩ lên như thế người ta đuổi ra ngoài vì làm ồn đấy. Muộn lắm rồi, ai cũng đang mệt, anh đừng có gây ồn nữa, được không ?"

"All right, stop shouting like that. Leave it alone and I'll see what happens, but you mustn't fight like that, okay? But you keep shouting loudly like people kicked out for making noise. It's late, everyone is tired, don't make any noise, okay?"

He looks straight at the dragon's eyes, waiting for the response. His look is stern and rough, not much room for the gentle side, but he's trying his best to keep his cool when he's so tired, this late.
“Sorry it hurts I think my skull’s cracked” *I whimpered trying not to cry again* “I’ve never had a cracked skull before and it hurts!” *I panted wondering where the Nurse went*

Last edited:

PC Master Race

“Sorry it hurts I think my skull’s cracked” *I whimpered trying not to cry again* “I’ve never had a cracked skull before and it hurts!”
The cat looks at the dragon for a while, then gives the phone to him. The screen still has the google translate app.
Once done, the cat looks at the translated part of the dragon's issue, then back.

"Anh mà bị nứt sọ thì anh chết từ lâu rồi. Anh chỉ xây xước người thôi. Còn nếu đau đầu, anh uống tạm viên thuốc giảm đau này đi đã, xem sao."

"If you had a skull fracture, you would have died a long time ago. You only have just scratches on body. And if you have a headache, take this painkiller for a while and see what happens."

Then he gives the dragon a small white pill, and a glass of water.

Last edited:

Universe

The cat looks at the dragon for a while, then gives the phone to him. The screen still has the google translate app.
Once done, the cat looks at the translated part of the dragon's issue, then back.

"Anh mà bị nứt sọ thì anh chết từ lâu rồi. Anh chỉ xây xước người thôi. Còn nếu đau đầu, anh uống tạm viên thuốc giảm đau này đi đã, xem sao."

"If you had a skull fracture, you would have died a long time ago. You only have just scratches on body. And if you have a headache, take this painkiller for a while and see what happens."

Then he gives the dragon a small white pill, and a glass of water.
"Được rồi, tôi đã nhầm khi tôi đã hiểu lầm khi tôi thought it was a skull cracture sorry sorry my kull have bracked lighly when I hit the ground"*I said clearly not in very good Vietnamese as I had learned from my father but I had gotten rusty over the years* "những năm qua, xin lỗi vì tiếng Việt của tôi hơi lạc hậu" *I said looking embarrassed*

PC Master Race

Evi easily pulls the pipes from her grasp. Breaking from her concentration like being snapped out of a trance, Morag immediately falls to her knees and vomits. She stays down, shaking, struggling to not collapse into her own pool of vomit.
Behind them, the sailors move in groups, guarding each other, as they finish off the zombies on the ground. A good decision, as the moment the pipes left Morag's hands and the music stopped, the vines began dying and drying out
(Guess I'm continuing then)

Eviscerena sees that Morag is not doing good at all, and turns around to signal the other crew.

Eviscerena : Man down ! Man down ! Get over here and help her !

Then she pushes Morag away from the vomit, and keeps her together, waiting for backup.
With the vines being out on the count, the acid ectoplasm is getting close to escaping. Eviscerena quickly tosses her gun over to one of the sailors, obviously meaning to tell them to continue pressing the attack, to make sure it's dead where it's held.
Galaxy continues her assault with lightning at it, along with the other sailors, while Jin and Jason help dealing with the zombies. Thankfully, they're not very durable, and after some gunshots, they're in many pieces enough to not be able to get up again.

The_Happiest_Husky

Eviscerena sees that Morag is not doing good at all, and turns around to signal the other crew.

Eviscerena : Man down ! Man down ! Get over here and help her !

Then she pushes Morag away from the vomit, and keeps her together, waiting for backup.
With the vines being out on the count, the acid ectoplasm is getting close to escaping. Eviscerena quickly tosses her gun over to one of the sailors, obviously meaning to tell them to continue pressing the attack, to make sure it's dead where it's held.
Galaxy continues her assault with lightning at it, along with the other sailors, while Jin and Jason help dealing with the zombies. Thankfully, they're not very durable, and after some gunshots, they're in many pieces enough to not be able to get up again.
The sailor fires the weapon a couple times into the ectoplasm. The creature is surprisingly durable, still trying to slink away. At least, until Yev thumbs a dragon's breath shell into his shotgun and blasts the slime. That should do it.

Morag has Evi help her to stand, and leans against Evi, taking deep breaths. After collecting her self somewhat, she speaks. She has a slight Scottish accent.

"No more nature magic, I guess. I hate this blasted forest even more now. I didn't think that was possible."

PC Master Race

The sailor fires the weapon a couple times into the ectoplasm. The creature is surprisingly durable, still trying to slink away. At least, until Yev thumbs a dragon's breath shell into his shotgun and blasts the slime. That should do it.

Morag has Evi help her to stand, and leans against Evi, taking deep breaths. After collecting her self somewhat, she speaks. She has a slight Scottish accent.

"No more nature magic, I guess. I hate this blasted forest even more now. I didn't think that was possible."
The lioness huntress gives Morag a bump with her fist on her shoulder, as if to rough her up but also to give her a bit of a push/encouragement.

Evi : You did well, sweetheart. Now stand back and leave the slimey freak to your-

For someone as cold-hearted and merciless as she is in her hunts, Evi is surprisingly pretty good at pep-talk too, when needed.
But she stops herself when Yev sends the fire shotgun shell at the ectoplasm.
The entire thing burns and melts away in the sizzling sound as it's being boiled inside out and outside in, through and through.
A few bushes have caught the fire too, but due to the wet and moist of the whole forest, literally with the blood around, the fire can't be held for long, so apparently there's little risk of setting the entire forest on fire.
The huntress is just about to throw a fit of panic when she sees the fire spreading around the bushes, but when it dies down fairly quick, she's glad she didn't throw a fit at the crew.
Instead of scolding Yev for it, she gives him a thumbs-up.

The_Happiest_Husky

The lioness huntress gives Morag a bump with her fist on her shoulder, as if to rough her up but also to give her a bit of a push/encouragement.

Evi : You did well, sweetheart. Now stand back and leave the slimey freak to your-

For someone as cold-hearted and merciless as she is in her hunts, Evi is surprisingly pretty good at pep-talk too, when needed.
But she stops herself when Yev sends the fire shotgun shell at the ectoplasm.
The entire thing burns and melts away in the sizzling sound as it's being boiled inside out and outside in, through and through.
A few bushes have caught the fire too, but due to the wet and moist of the whole forest, literally with the blood around, the fire can't be held for long, so apparently there's little risk of setting the entire forest on fire.
The huntress is just about to throw a fit of panic when she sees the fire spreading around the bushes, but when it dies down fairly quick, she's glad she didn't throw a fit at the crew.
Instead of scolding Yev for it, she gives him a thumbs-up.
Yev nods to her, and tops off his shotgun. In the background, Thelenaeus retrieves his shovel from the ground, and the salt water ceases to gush from the ground.

Morag smiles warmly back at Evi, thankful for the praise.

"Thank you, lass. I didn't expect the forest's curse to hit me like that. I'm usually immune to magical recoil, but something's different here it seems. Very dangerous."

PC Master Race

Yev nods to her, and tops off his shotgun. In the background, Thelenaeus retrieves his shovel from the ground, and the salt water ceases to gush from the ground.

Morag smiles warmly back at Evi, thankful for the praise.

"Thank you, lass. I didn't expect the forest's curse to hit me like that. I'm usually immune to magical recoil, but something's different here it seems. Very dangerous."
For now, the threat has been contained and eliminated. The acid ectoplasm is dealt with, and the zombies put down on the count once more. Moreover, the forest is not set on fire and smoke them all alive within.
A small victory compared to the madness they had to endure through during their time on the vast ocean... but a victory, nonetheless.
And as more of such small victories mount up, the battle will be won sooner or later. Slowly, but surely.
Evi looks over at Morag.

Evi : Yeah, this place is pretty freaky, and it's just the tip of the ice berg. Jin and Galaxy might know more about this sort of "eldritch cosmic corruption" better, but we'll talk about it once we get back to town.

She gives her the pipes back.

Evi : Here. Sorry for... wrenching it right outta your mouth like earlier.

PC Master Race

"Được rồi, tôi đã nhầm khi tôi đã hiểu lầm khi tôi thought it was a skull cracture sorry sorry my kull have bracked lighly when I hit the ground"*I said clearly not in very good Vietnamese as I had learned from my father but I had gotten rusty over the years* "những năm qua, xin lỗi vì tiếng Việt của tôi hơi lạc hậu" *I said looking embarrassed*
*I switched back to English* “sorry I think I’ll stick to English” *I said so I wouldn’t get embarrassed anymore than I already was* “sorry I’m not a doctor I think ow hurts to think that I’ll leave that to the professionals”
*I fell asleep my body in shock from the pain* “Zzzzzzzzzzzz” *I snored now fast asleep a nice dreamless sleep*
When the dragon falls asleep, the nurse and doctor returns. He looks to be a naga of sort, with six arms, emerald-green scales, ivory-yellow underbelly, and golden-yellow eyes.
The doctor, the nurse and the cat have some quick exchange about the dragon's injuries, and the doctor, after a quick examination without even touching the dragon at all, confirms that there's no skull fracture, there are only slight surface injuries such as scratches and bruises.
However, he has something else more serious. The stone shard that was found beneath the dragon's feet, belongs to a type of "star stone", usually found in the eldritch cosmic monstrosities that have made their presence know. The stone has something to do with manipulating bones inside one's body, and when refined, purified from the corruption, it can even be used for healing serious injuries such as skull fracture, but only necromancers specialized in bone magic can really use it.
The doctor suggests the cat and dragon to stay in the hospital for a while, to help around the place when they can, while the doctor keeps watch on any potential threats such as corruption and infection from the injuries that the cat and dragon got, when getting away from the monster in the forest.