• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Last of Us Among the Cosmos (canceled)

PC Master Race

“MMMMPH!” *I cried out in a panic not sure what was going on. Whatever it was I didn’t like it I started to wiggle trying to get free to no avail the ropes were too tight.*
It's more clear for the dragon when he can see fire at the corner of his eyes. It looks to be from candles, or torches.
Either way, this is not going to end well.
... But, as the dragon struggles and cries out, he could feel his teeth biting into the ropes in his mouth. A few of them even fall apart.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
It's more clear for the dragon when he can see fire at the corner of his eyes. It looks to be from candles, or torches.
Either way, this is not going to end well.
... But, as the dragon struggles and cries out, he could feel his teeth biting into the ropes in his mouth. A few of them even fall apart.
This is bad what are they planning to do to me. *I thought still wiggling trying to get free* “MMMMMPH! NOOOMMPH” *The ropes were still too tight and I couldn’t move my body*

PC Master Race

This is bad what are they planning to do to me. *I thought still wiggling trying to get free* “MMMMMPH! NOOOMMPH” *The ropes were still too tight and I couldn’t move my body*
Unknown to Universe, the ropes in his mouth are being chewed off little by little as he frantically bites into them.
Maybe if he keeps at it...

Universe

Unknown to Universe, the ropes in his mouth are being chewed off little by little as he frantically bites into them.
Maybe if he keeps at it...
*I yelled and wiggled in a panic trying not to think about what was going to happen only what was going to happen when I escaped* “MMMMPH MMMMPH MMMMPH!” *My muffles echoed out of the cave as I chomp on the ropes in my mouth*

Last edited:

The_Happiest_Husky

Average 100 rated chess player
It wasn't the easiest pain to deal with, but it was manageable, something that he could tolerate for the time being. He looked over at Jin, tilting his head a little when he requested him to be brought over, wondering how he would help his arm.

Knowing the elephant, even for those few short minutes, he was confident that he could do his best, and was remotely wondering what could be done. Still, the Umbreon was keen to oblige, wondering if the feline would as well.
The young surgeon gathers his medical supplies back into his bag, pausing for a moment to take a swig of what smells like a sharp whiskey. He hurries to join Lith in walking over

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
The young surgeon gathers his medical supplies back into his bag, pausing for a moment to take a swig of what smells like a sharp whiskey. He hurries to join Lith in walking over
The Umbreon smiled a bit at the elephant as he made his way over, looking back at the feline as his nose caught the faint whiff of whatever he was drinking. Surprisingly, the bre himself didn't do much on the drinking perspective of things, though he didn't mind others doing so.

He went to Jin, knowing he can do his best. That was someone who had adopted him during their fair share of torment aboard the ship after all.

Lith trusted him with pretty much everything at this point. No questions asked.

PC Master Race

The Umbreon smiled a bit at the elephant as he made his way over, looking back at the feline as his nose caught the faint whiff of whatever he was drinking. Surprisingly, the bre himself didn't do much on the drinking perspective of things, though he didn't mind others doing so.

He went to Jin, knowing he can do his best. That was someone who had adopted him during their fair share of torment aboard the ship after all.

Lith trusted him with pretty much everything at this point. No questions asked.
Still the same method that Jin has been using during his time on the ship with the crew, to keep them in shape. At least when they have the time to rest, and not in the midst of chaos fighting for their lives.
He is actually not so much an actual medic, judging by the way he heals injuries : with his light-based powers, rather than any actual medical equipment.
But, they're at least still effective to an extent.
As they get the umbreon over, Jin moves the weapons to a side, and lets the umbreon lay down.
Despite his times handling weapons and other metallic materials, his hands now all roughened up and bruised, he's still just as delicate and careful in treating injuries as he is in maintaining weapons.
For the time being, the umbreon's arm seems fairly OK on the outside, minus the cuts and bruises.
The elephant's breathing is noticeably slower, a sure sign of when he tries to concentrate and focus his power.
A faint glow emits from one of his hands and surround all of the umbreon's arm, with light blue and yellow color. One could feel the mild cold and see electrical sparks from the light.
A special type of frost/water in pure light form with absolutely no impurities whatsoever, even cleaner than normal distilled water. Jin uses this to close injuries, in a sense somewhat similar to melding metals together, effectively healing the injuries.
A special type of electricity in pure light form that can function as energy boosters of sort. Jin uses this to "charge up", or "recharge", the patients' internal organs, nerve system, limbs and such, to help them recover faster and temporarily improve their resistance / immunity system.
As the light engulfs the umbreon's arm, the bruises and cuts are slowly healed up. When the light fades away, his arm is somewhat more tolerable, as long as there is proper recovery.
Jin's powers are not much, but certainly invaluable, in order to preserve medical supplies for extreme emergency situations.

Jin : Try to avoid rough actions, kid. Give your arm rest. Can you handle a different weapon with your other hand ?

The_Happiest_Husky

As the light engulfs the umbreon's arm, the bruises and cuts are slowly healed up. When the light fades away, his arm is somewhat more tolerable, as long as there is proper recovery.
Jin's powers are not much, but certainly invaluable, in order to preserve medical supplies for extreme emergency situations.

Jin : Try to avoid rough actions, kid. Give your arm rest. Can you handle a different weapon with your other hand ?
The surgeon nods in approval. "Some good magic, a lot cleaner than medicine. We've been trying to hire someone with healing magic for a long time to serve on the Lost Coast, but so few have it and none I've known but you are willing suffer the trials and hardship we face on the seas"

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Still the same method that Jin has been using during his time on the ship with the crew, to keep them in shape. At least when they have the time to rest, and not in the midst of chaos fighting for their lives.
He is actually not so much an actual medic, judging by the way he heals injuries : with his light-based powers, rather than any actual medical equipment.
But, they're at least still effective to an extent.
As they get the umbreon over, Jin moves the weapons to a side, and lets the umbreon lay down.
Despite his times handling weapons and other metallic materials, his hands now all roughened up and bruised, he's still just as delicate and careful in treating injuries as he is in maintaining weapons.
For the time being, the umbreon's arm seems fairly OK on the outside, minus the cuts and bruises.
The elephant's breathing is noticeably slower, a sure sign of when he tries to concentrate and focus his power.
A faint glow emits from one of his hands and surround all of the umbreon's arm, with light blue and yellow color. One could feel the mild cold and see electrical sparks from the light.
A special type of frost/water in pure light form with absolutely no impurities whatsoever, even cleaner than normal distilled water. Jin uses this to close injuries, in a sense somewhat similar to melding metals together, effectively healing the injuries.
A special type of electricity in pure light form that can function as energy boosters of sort. Jin uses this to "charge up", or "recharge", the patients' internal organs, nerve system, limbs and such, to help them recover faster and temporarily improve their resistance / immunity system.

It was a rather comforting feeling, to say the least. After all, it almost felt like a gentle soothing water washing over his arm, if he were to actually put the experience into words.

Of course, he expected such tender notions, seeing as despite the elephant's roughed up hands, healing his allies was as simple as it was before, though with the keen noticing of concentration being applied into this, showing that great effort was needed for a complete recovery.

Once his arm had been restored to a point, Lith gave a thankful bow, nodding in understanding at what his dad had told him. It would be a simple task, yet also challenging, for the Umbreon was a marksman by heart. Of course, since the years had changed to him, he had went from retired military personnel to an assassin, operating on the whim and notion as to which anyone could hire such services.

Thankfully, all that past experience can be applied now, so single handed weapons were usable for the Dark type. Though, he made a sign of warning, noting the key factors that he'd have to use a closer range weapon, something like a knife or needle, for a more pinpoint attack. One hand alone can suffice for such a notion, though it would leave little room for error, something the former corporal/assassin would be able to accomplish.

Though he'd need to rely heavily on his allies to provide said opening, in order to be combat efficient. And he made this clear to Jin with his movements, using his arms to gesture to knives for his examples.

Hopefully, something could be figured out.

PC Master Race

The surgeon nods in approval. "Some good magic, a lot cleaner than medicine. We've been trying to hire someone with healing magic for a long time to serve on the Lost Coast, but so few have it and none I've known but you are willing suffer the trials and hardship we face on the seas"
A simple compliment can go a long way, and the surgeon could see it on the elephant's lightened-up expression after hearing it, as he wipes his forehead, like he was energized. He sure is grateful even if he doesn't really show it.

Jin : Medicine is still better for when you're in a hurry, such as having crazy fishes jumping at your face with spears in their hands... and I can't focus my magic when there are crazy fishes jumping at my face with spears in their hands.

He chuckles, and finishes up the treatment for his adopted son's injuries.

Though he'd need to rely heavily on his allies to provide said opening, in order to be combat efficient. And he made this clear to Jin with his movements, using his arms to gesture to knives for his examples.
Jin sees the gesture to the knife, but shakes his head right away. Making a stern but also gentle statement in response.

Jin : Don't do that, too risky. You got a handgun or something ?

PC Master Race

“MMMMMPH HELPH MMMMPH” *I cried wiggling with all my might to try and break free but with no avail the ropes were just too darn tight.* “NNNNOOOOOOMMMPH”
*The ropes in my mouth started weakening as I cried out for help* “MMMMMMPH” I hope someone comes soon this is very uncomfortable. *I thought my body aching badly*
With the dragon's struggles, the ropes in his mouth get chewed off more and more. At least that's some progress for him, if nothing else.
As he tries to break free, he suddenly hears some fighting noises from outside a cave. Although the voice is clearly of some people, whatever "language" they yell and shout sounds like incoherent gibberish of a drunkard.
The noises sound like someone are getting beaten up with a blunt object. Lethal, no... painful, definitely yes.

Universe

With the dragon's struggles, the ropes in his mouth get chewed off more and more. At least that's some progress for him, if nothing else.
As he tries to break free, he suddenly hears some fighting noises from outside a cave. Although the voice is clearly of some people, whatever "language" they yell and shout sounds like incoherent gibberish of a drunkard.
The noises sound like someone are getting beaten up with a blunt object. Lethal, no... painful, definitely yes.
“MMMMMPH?!” *I yelped my heart pounding a mile a minute not sure what is going on.* “Hellmmmph?” *I couldn’t understand what they were saying*

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
A simple compliment can go a long way, and the surgeon could see it on the elephant's lightened-up expression after hearing it, as he wipes his forehead, like he was energized. He sure is grateful even if he doesn't really show it.

Jin : Medicine is still better for when you're in a hurry, such as having crazy fishes jumping at your face with spears in their hands... and I can't focus my magic when there are crazy fishes jumping at my face with spears in their hands.

He chuckles, and finishes up the treatment for his adopted son's injuries.

Jin sees the gesture to the knife, but shakes his head right away. Making a stern but also gentle statement in response.

Jin : Don't do that, too risky. You got a handgun or something ?
The Umbreon nodded slowly, though a look of disappointment came over his face as he reached in the bag he had donned for this battle, gently withdrawing something delicately wrapped up in a soft cloth. After taking some time to unfold it, the saddened expression that Lith seemed to show only grew as his eyes fell upon his trusty second: a tan M9 Beretta. Though, it wasn't the gun that brought him grief.

It was the fact that a brute had smashed it clean in two.

The barrel had been smashed free from the rest of the handgun, the broken half lying in a scattered heap, though the rest of the handgun seemed to be in optimal condition. Unfortunately, that was an error he couldn't work around, as the Umbreon had made it clear he would use no other sidearm, other than his trusty Beretta.

Universe

*The ropes in my muzzle snap off and I was finally able to speak* “HELP ME HEELLLLPPPPP ME PLEASE” *I yelled at the top of my voice which was pretty loud for a small dragon that was still bleeding badly* “please help me” *I whimpered*

Last edited:

PC Master Race

“MMMMMPH?!” *I yelped my heart pounding a mile a minute not sure what is going on.* “Hellmmmph?” *I couldn’t understand what they were saying*
I hope they can hear me. *I thought my arm muscles aching from all the strain of the rope* this really hurts bad!
*The ropes in my muzzle snap off and I was finally able to speak* “HELP ME HEELLLLPPPPP ME PLEASE” *I yelled at the top of my voice which was pretty loud for a small dragon that was still bleeding badly*
The dragon's yell is stopped when he suddenly sees a paw reaching to him and closes his mouth, followed by a quiet whisper.

??? : Đừng có kêu nữa ! Bọn nó lại dậy bây giờ !
< Stop yelling or you'll wake them up ! >

(this character can only speak Vietnamese)

Then, the unknown figure quickly cuts off the ropes holding the dragon down.
It's a blue cat, armed with a spear and a small dagger. There is what looks like water aura around his arms.
Miuko_Asuko_screenshot.png

As soon as he gets the dragon off the table, it comes into full view as a stone altar with four torches at the four corners, and the dragon would have been the offering to be sacrificed.
The cat looks around, then quickly wipes off the blood on the altar, just to be sure. Then looks back at the dragon.

??? : Anh có bị thương ở đâu không ?
< Are you injured ? >

Universe

The dragon's yell is stopped when he suddenly sees a paw reaching to him and closes his mouth, followed by a quiet whisper.

??? : Đừng có kêu nữa ! Bọn nó lại dậy bây giờ !
< Stop yelling or you'll wake them up ! >

(this character can only speak Vietnamese)

Then, the unknown figure quickly cuts off the ropes holding the dragon down.
It's a blue cat, armed with a spear and a small dagger. There is what looks like water aura around his arms.
Miuko_Asuko_screenshot.png

As soon as he gets the dragon off the table, it comes into full view as a stone altar with four torches at the four corners, and the dragon would have been the offering to be sacrificed.
The cat looks around, then quickly wipes off the blood on the altar, just to be sure. Then looks back at the dragon.

??? : Anh có bị thương ở đâu không ?
< Are you injured ? >
*I nodded scared out of my mind.* “Who-Who are you?” *I asked shaking badly and trying hard not to cry as my body really hurt*

Last edited:

PC Master Race

*I nodded scared out of my mind.* “Who-Who are you?” *I asked shaking badly and trying hard not to cry as my body really hurt*
The cat tilts his head when he hears the dragon's question, in confusion, and scratches his head.
The look on the cat's face suggests that he seems to have some trouble understanding him.
He points at himself.

??? : Miuko. Miuko Asuko.

Then he notices the dragon shaking so much, and takes another look at the dragon, from head to toe and tail.

Miuko : Đứng yên.
< Stand still. >

The cat then takes a deep breath and breathes a lot slower to focus his power, as water begins to swirl up around his paws. He then begins to move his paws on the dragon's neck, across his shoulders and arms to his wrists, then down his legs to his ankles. As he moves his paws, the water begins to cover around the dragon.
Once done, the water aura starts to have a bit of red hue to it... almost like blood.
The dragon could feel his blood being warmed up a bit from inside out to ease the aching muscles. Meanwhile, the bruises on his neck, wrists and ankles are covered by the water and healed up, while the pain is eased a bit.

Universe

The cat tilts his head when he hears the dragon's question, in confusion, and scratches his head.
The look on the cat's face suggests that he seems to have some trouble understanding him.
He points at himself.

??? : Miuko. Miuko Asuko.

Then he notices the dragon shaking so much, and takes another look at the dragon, from head to toe and tail.

Miuko : Đứng yên.
< Stand still. >

The cat then takes a deep breath and breathes a lot slower to focus his power, as water begins to swirl up around his paws. He then begins to move his paws on the dragon's neck, across his shoulders and arms to his wrists, then down his legs to his ankles. As he moves his paws, the water begins to cover around the dragon.
Once done, the water aura starts to have a bit of red hue to it... almost like blood.
The dragon could feel his blood being warmed up a bit from inside out to ease the aching muscles. Meanwhile, the bruises on his neck, wrists and ankles are covered by the water and healed up, while the pain is eased a bit.
*I gasped in surprise not expecting this* “what what are you doing?” *I said yawning and feeling woozy as the adrenaline left my system*

Last edited:

PC Master Race

*I gasped in surprise not expecting this* “what what are you doing?” *I said yawning and feeling woozy as the adrenaline left my system*
The cat has done healing the dragon, somewhat. He then takes out what looks like photo. There's him, being held by an elephant taur with no fur at all.
He points at the elephant.

Miuko : Jin.

Then he points at himself, and the dragon.

Miuko : My dad. Your. Our dad.

Universe

The cat has done healing the dragon, somewhat. He then takes out what looks like photo. There's him, being held by an elephant taur with no fur at all.
He points at the elephant.

Miuko : Jin.

Then he points at himself, and the dragon.

Miuko : My dad. Your. Our dad.
*I smiled exhausted* “Daddy?” *I sounded relieved that I would have a father again and started to fall onto the floor* “so happy”

The_Happiest_Husky

The Umbreon nodded slowly, though a look of disappointment came over his face as he reached in the bag he had donned for this battle, gently withdrawing something delicately wrapped up in a soft cloth. After taking some time to unfold it, the saddened expression that Lith seemed to show only grew as his eyes fell upon his trusty second: a tan M9 Beretta. Though, it wasn't the gun that brought him grief.

The barrel had been smashed free from the rest of the handgun, the broken half lying in a scattered heap, though the rest of the handgun seemed to be in optimal condition. Unfortunately, that was an error he couldn't work around, as the Umbreon had made it clear he would use no other sidearm, other than his trusty Beretta.
The surgeon frowns at the broken sidearm "That's unfortunate. Truly a far better weapon than anything we have in our armoury."

PC Master Race

The surgeon frowns at the broken sidearm "That's unfortunate. Truly a far better weapon than anything we have in our armoury."
Jin watches as the umbreon takes out the broken handgun. He looks at the weapon for a bit, then gently takes the gun and puts it in his... pouch.
A kangaroo-like pouch, on his belly.
Then he gives the umbreon something else. Looks to be a typical handgun, nothing too fancy in the design.
1645088033.steelite_hand_cannon_4.png

Jin : I'll fix it when we get back, kid. For now, try this.

It seems to be a spare one, since it's almost never seen throughout the entire time they were in the sea, only just now. But it has the same design as the other weapons that Jin has.
Then he turns to the surgeon.

Jin : I can keep everyone's weapons reinforced for a short while yet, but someone else will need to help me with the heavy firepower. Who's the strongest in your crew ? I'm talking someone that can carry the M60 and Franchi SPAS-12 that I have.
1645181017.steelite_shotgun_15.png

1649273617.steelite_machine_gun_60.png

The elephant definitely wasn't kidding when he said "let's attack aggressively" as he first got on the ship.