• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Last of Us Among the Cosmos (canceled)

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
(let's skip to tomorrow morning, we're way behind schedules ; sorry again)

Jason : Alright, fair. Now, you better get some rest, friend. We're all in for it tomorrow... and I have a bad feeling things are still only going to get worse from there on.

Then he gestures Thel to follow him upstairs, to Thel's room.
Once the captain is back in the room, the minotaur leaves and heads to bed too.
That evening, the village is thankfully unharmed. The townspeople get a proper sleep for what's to come next.

The next morning, all activities are on hold, shops and markets are closed, houses are barricaded, doors and windows are reinforced.
Jason goes to meet Jin and Yev at the workshop.

Jason : Alright, I'll keep it short. Scouts reported that there is a hideout for the cultists somewhere in the forest, and it's also getting infested worse and worse. The mosquito-firefly blood suckers are spawns of a mutated spider in there. The acid ectoplasms are back, and those mushroom zombies too. The cultists attack us tonight cuz it's full moon, but those mosquito freaks and ectoplasms will pay us a visit too while we're knee-deep in bodies. So, this morning, we clear off the insects and ectoplasms first, and position ambushes to deal with the cultists. Tonight, after their attack, we all hunt them down straight into their hideout and wipe them out for good. Am I clear, boys ?
*I flinched* “daddy what about me please don’t let them take me they tried to sacrifice me” *I looked scared*

PC Master Race

*I flinched* “daddy what about me please don’t let them take me they tried to sacrifice me” *I looked scared*
Jin kneels down and gently rubs Universe's head.

Jin : I won't, son. They won't even be able to step half their foot into this town while I'm here. I promise.

Then he kisses on the dragon's forehead.

Jin : Be good at home, alright son ? Daddy will be back home soon.

He then extends his tail out, towards the dragon. Seems like that's his version of the "pinky finger swear", but done with their tails instead.

Jin : Daddy promise.

Universe

Jin kneels down and gently rubs Universe's head.

Jin : I won't, son. They won't even be able to step half their foot into this town while I'm here. I promise.

Then he kisses on the dragon's forehead.

Jin : Be good at home, alright son ? Daddy will be back home soon.

He then extends his tail out, towards the dragon. Seems like that's his version of the "pinky finger swear", but done with their tails instead.

Jin : Daddy promise.
*I wrapped my tail around his* “ok please come back” *I was scared he wouldn’t come back*

The_Happiest_Husky

Average 100 rated chess player
(let's skip to tomorrow morning, we're way behind schedules ; sorry again)

Jason : Alright, fair. Now, you better get some rest, friend. We're all in for it tomorrow... and I have a bad feeling things are still only going to get worse from there on.

Then he gestures Thel to follow him upstairs, to Thel's room.
Once the captain is back in the room, the minotaur leaves and heads to bed too.
That evening, the village is thankfully unharmed. The townspeople get a proper sleep for what's to come next.

The next morning, all activities are on hold, shops and markets are closed, houses are barricaded, doors and windows are reinforced.
Jason goes to meet Jin and Yev at the workshop.

Jason : Alright, I'll keep it short. Scouts reported that there is a hideout for the cultists somewhere in the forest, and it's also getting infested worse and worse. The mosquito-firefly blood suckers are spawns of a mutated spider in there. The acid ectoplasms are back, and those mushroom zombies too. The cultists attack us tonight cuz it's full moon, but those mosquito freaks and ectoplasms will pay us a visit too while we're knee-deep in bodies. So, this morning, we clear off the insects and ectoplasms first, and position ambushes to deal with the cultists. Tonight, after their attack, we all hunt them down straight into their hideout and wipe them out for good. Am I clear, boys ?
"Ja, perfekt."
Yev grins, obviously looking forward to the fight.

PC Master Race

*I wrapped my tail around his* “ok please come back” *I was scared he wouldn’t come back*
Jin also wraps his tail around the dragon as to promise, then joins the other two as well. They head out of the gate and back into the forest. Weapons readied.
Galaxy and Miuko stay behind to keep an eye on the dragon, and to make sure he doesn't get into trouble.

"Ja, perfekt."
Yev grins, obviously looking forward to the fight.
Entering the forest, now in broad daylight, makes things both harder and easier for them.
With everything in plain sight, they won't have to worry about getting lost and stumbling around in the dark. However, whatever monstrosities lurking in here would see them just as easy.

Jason : The scouts said that the spider was last seen around south-east from here. Its nest, however, is directly straight up ahead. The acid ectoplasms and their fungal zombies, to the south. Which do you plan to deal with first ?

Jin : ... The spider's nest first, then the spider itself. The ectoplasm last. That's my idea.

Universe

Jin also wraps his tail around the dragon as to promise, then joins the other two as well. They head out of the gate and back into the forest. Weapons readied.
Galaxy and Miuko stay behind to keep an eye on the dragon, and to make sure he doesn't get into trouble.

Entering the forest, now in broad daylight, makes things both harder and easier for them.
With everything in plain sight, they won't have to worry about getting lost and stumbling around in the dark. However, whatever monstrosities lurking in here would see them just as easy.

Jason : The scouts said that the spider was last seen around south-east from here. Its nest, however, is directly straight up ahead. The acid ectoplasms and their fungal zombies, to the south. Which do you plan to deal with first ?

Jin : ... The spider's nest first, then the spider itself. The ectoplasm last. That's my idea.
*I refused to eat I had nightmares about the cultists* “NOOO!” *I looked so scrawny they could see my skeleton*

PC Master Race

*I refused to eat I had nightmares about the cultists* “NOOO!” *I looked so scrawny they could see my skeleton*
(It's in the morning, we're not eating ; what's going on with you here ?)

The_Happiest_Husky

Yev nods.
"Ja, zat is gut."

PC Master Race

Galaxy and Miuko just take a deep breath, then take the dragon back inside the house. There, Miuko holds on the dragon's shoulders and looks straight in his eyes.

Miuko :
Nghe này. Con đừng có sợ nghe con. Không có đứa nào bắt được con đâu. Đứa nào đụng đến con, ba phanh thây nó thành trăm triệu mảnh.
< Look. You have nothing to be afraid of. No-one would dare kidnapping you. Anyone dares to, I will shred them to million pieces. >

Then he holds on the dragon's hands, tighter, to make his point.

Yev nods.
"Ja, zat is gut."
Jason : A'ight, let's get this over with then. Sooner we get rid of them, the better.

Once, these paths were familiar. Now, they are as twisted as the monstrosities' nature.
Corruption has soaked the soil and poisoned the earth. Such evil must be burned and purged, so the land may yet live again.
And in so doing, hopefully, the path to the dock will be clear once more, and the isolation between the land and the sea will finally be put to an end.
As they venture deeper into the forest, they eventually come across the tree trunks with the ghostly spider web the other night, when treasure was found inside and for Galaxy to hold onto.
The spider web is larger... and around them, new cocoons have been made.
Thankfully, not even a larva of any sort, just yet.
Jin grabs his SMG and loads up bullets, as he takes aim at them.

Jin : Permission to toast them all ?

The_Happiest_Husky

Jason : A'ight, let's get this over with then. Sooner we get rid of them, the better.

Once, these paths were familiar. Now, they are as twisted as the monstrosities' nature.
Corruption has soaked the soil and poisoned the earth. Such evil must be burned and purged, so the land may yet live again.
And in so doing, hopefully, the path to the dock will be clear once more, and the isolation between the land and the sea will finally be put to an end.
As they venture deeper into the forest, they eventually come across the tree trunks with the ghostly spider web the other night, when treasure was found inside and for Galaxy to hold onto.
The spider web is larger... and around them, new cocoons have been made.
Thankfully, not even a larva of any sort, just yet.
Jin grabs his SMG and loads up bullets, as he takes aim at them.

Jin : Permission to toast them all ?
Yev's eyes sparkle with excitement. He slips a dark glass jar out of his pocket, tossing it into the air and catching it again.
"Bitte."

Last edited: