• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Last of Us Among the Cosmos (canceled)

PC Master Race

*I smiled exhausted* “Daddy?” *I sounded relieved that I would have a father again and started to fall onto the floor* “so happy”
The cat doesn't have time to hear the dragon's response, his eyes widen as the dragon just simply falls over. He tries to catch him, but his slim body build doesn't allow for much strength to hold a big individual. The dragon almost pulls him to the ground too !
He scratches his head at the dragon literally sleeping in what looks to be a cave of the cultists... and they would not stay unconscious for long.
The cat then, out of options, just repeatedly beats the dragon's tail with the blunt end of his spear to wake him up.

Miuko : Này ! Dậy ngay ! Đừng có ngủ ngay chỗ này như thế chứ !?
< Hey ! Get up already ! Don't just doze off in a place like this ! >

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
The cat doesn't have time to hear the dragon's response, his eyes widen as the dragon just simply falls over. He tries to catch him, but his slim body build doesn't allow for much strength to hold a big individual. The dragon almost pulls him to the ground too !
He scratches his head at the dragon literally sleeping in what looks to be a cave of the cultists... and they would not stay unconscious for long.
The cat then, out of options, just repeatedly beats the dragon's tail with the blunt end of his spear to wake him up.

Miuko : Này ! Dậy ngay ! Đừng có ngủ ngay chỗ này như thế chứ !?
< Hey ! Get up already ! Don't just doze off in a place like this ! >
“Ow what was that for?!” *I groaned waking up. I was not amused by that* “oh right let’s get out of here”

The_Happiest_Husky

Average 100 rated chess player
Jin : I can keep everyone's weapons reinforced for a short while yet, but someone else will need to help me with the heavy firepower. Who's the strongest in your crew ? I'm talking someone that can carry the M60 and Franchi SPAS-12 that I have.

The elephant definitely wasn't kidding when he said "let's attack aggressively" as he first got on the ship.
"Ask the Captain, he'll know who he wants with them."
The surgeon chuckles "Probably Yevchen"

PC Master Race

“Ow what was that for?!” *I groaned waking up. I was not amused by that* “oh right let’s get out of here”
*I grabbed the cat and flew out of the cave with him going as fast as my wings could carry me and him* “Where are they?” *I asked listening as I had really good ears*
The cat just simply gets startled when the dragon zooms out of the cave.
This turns out to be a bad idea, as the two could hear some shouting from below... and judging by that kind of "language", it's clear that they've attracted some unwanted attention.
The cat hisses, grunts and growls, while trying to shake all around to get the dragon to notice.

Miuko : Bay xuống ngay ! Anh bị làm sao thế hả !? Có muốn lại bị bắt không !?
< What is wrong with you !? Get down ! Do you wanna get caught again !? >

PC Master Race

*I landed* “What is wrong with you?” *I asked annoyed* “I don’t understand a single word you are saying”
The cat quickly leaps off the dragon's back and takes a deep breath to calm down, then searches around his small bag and takes out a bunch of small papers, each with a phrase in it.
Then he points at a direction, seemingly through the woods, and shows the papers to the dragon, in order.
"Your injuries are not fully healed. Don't do heavy actions. You need to rest."
"Please come with me."
"We'll go home."
"This way."
"Keep quiet, or the cultists will find us."

Apparently the cat isn't really good at English, so he has to rely on this.
Then he pulls the dragon's hand to urge him to follow.

Universe

The cat quickly leaps off the dragon's back and takes a deep breath to calm down, then searches around his small bag and takes out a bunch of small papers, each with a phrase in it.
Then he points at a direction, seemingly through the woods, and shows the papers to the dragon, in order.
"Your injuries are not fully healed. Don't do heavy actions. You need to rest."
"Please come with me."
"We'll go home."
"This way."
"Keep quiet, or the cultists will find us."

Apparently the cat isn't really good at English, so he has to rely on this.
Then he pulls the dragon's hand to urge him to follow.
*I followed because I didn’t want to get caught again* “Who were those and what were they going to do to me?” *I asked getting exhausted*

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Jin watches as the umbreon takes out the broken handgun. He looks at the weapon for a bit, then gently takes the gun and puts it in his... pouch.
A kangaroo-like pouch, on his belly.
Then he gives the umbreon something else. Looks to be a typical handgun, nothing too fancy in the design.
1645088033.steelite_hand_cannon_4.png

Jin : I'll fix it when we get back, kid. For now, try this.

It seems to be a spare one, since it's almost never seen throughout the entire time they were in the sea, only just now. But it has the same design as the other weapons that Jin has.
Then he turns to the surgeon.

Jin : I can keep everyone's weapons reinforced for a short while yet, but someone else will need to help me with the heavy firepower. Who's the strongest in your crew ? I'm talking someone that can carry the M60 and Franchi SPAS-12 that I have.
1645181017.steelite_shotgun_15.png

1649273617.steelite_machine_gun_60.png

The elephant definitely wasn't kidding when he said "let's attack aggressively" as he first got on the ship.
Curiously, the Umbreon looked over the handgun, seeming more fascinated by the unique color pattern it sported, as well as slight curiosity as to what kind of kick it might have. Of course, one handed shooting wasn't something that the dark fox wasn't familiar with, though he would try it until his other arm was back on par.

Still, he thanked the elephant with a gentle little hug, flashing an appreciative smile as he went back to examining the hangun, mostly in awe from the texture and design. It was unlike anything he'd seen, and he had been on quite the missions!

His ears perked slightly at the mention of a SPAS 12 and M60, a bit taken aback by such hefty firepower. Such weapons weren't exactly lightweights, and each of which packed a serious punch in their respective fields, so it seems Jin was indeed serious about his plan of full frontal assault.

Hopefully, they could answer the call to arms with an immediate rush of fervor.

PC Master Race

"Ask the Captain, he'll know who he wants with them."
The surgeon chuckles "Probably Yevchen"
Curiously, the Umbreon looked over the handgun, seeming more fascinated by the unique color pattern it sported, as well as slight curiosity as to what kind of kick it might have. Of course, one handed shooting wasn't something that the dark fox wasn't familiar with, though he would try it until his other arm was back on par.

Still, he thanked the elephant with a gentle little hug, flashing an appreciative smile as he went back to examining the hangun, mostly in awe from the texture and design. It was unlike anything he'd seen, and he had been on quite the missions!

His ears perked slightly at the mention of a SPAS 12 and M60, a bit taken aback by such hefty firepower. Such weapons weren't exactly lightweights, and each of which packed a serious punch in their respective fields, so it seems Jin was indeed serious about his plan of full frontal assault.

Hopefully, they could answer the call to arms with an immediate rush of fervor.
Jin hugs the umbre back and gently pets his ears.
Meanwhile, Galaxy is busy with what seems to be a small notebook.
She keeps to herself, sitting at the dock, shifting her gaze between the sky and the waters.
During her time with the crew, when they were not busy with crazy sea creatures jumping on them, she could be seen jotting down notes and rhymes in her small handbook, or sitting at the top, singing. Letting her voice go with the wind, taking it to the sky above the clouds, and into the cosmos beyond.
Her voice was like a lullaby, as beautiful as the aurora waves and the nebula clouds above them, but some other times also just as immersive as if telling a story. It's even more clear when she performed her favorite sea shanty "Wellerman" with the crew.
Now, she has her rest time for herself to put her thoughts into written words on the pages of her old handbook, as memories of her journey.

Universe

*I ran through the woods when suddenly I opened my muzzle to say something and a huge beam of fire came out of my mouth into the sky* what the— *I thought in my head completely confused having no idea what was happening to me and was getting really scared*

Last edited:

PC Master Race

*I followed because I didn’t want to get caught again* “Who were those and what were they going to do to me?” *I asked getting exhausted*
*I muttered in celestial* “Father I wish you had told me were to go” *my body was aching due to fatigue* “my body is so TIRED”
*I had no idea where the Cat was taking me I hoped it was someplace I could rest, Suddenly I felt a burning sensation in my throat.*”what’s happening to me?,ow my throat burns”
The cat hears the dragon, but his response is in an unknown language. The language barrier really tests the two's cooperation and teamwork skills, especially when they're making a run for it away from the cultists, which the dragon could be heard from a distance far behind them.
The two go through the woods, as quietly as they can, but...
*I ran through the woods when suddenly I opened my muzzle to say something and a huge beam of fire came out of my mouth into the sky* what the— *I thought in the head completely confused having no idea what was happening to me and was getting really scared*
The cat suddenly stops and quickly covers both their mouths, followed by a quiet "shhh !" while looking dead in the dragon's eyes.
Following the cat's paw, in a distance in fron of them, is what looks like a large jellyfish monstrosity slowly floating by. Its tendrils look like bent/distorted light rays, while its "head" looks like a brain.
Judging by its movements, it's coming towards the two. They could vaguely see a large eyeball on the front of its head.
The cat freaks out, quickly and desparately pulling the dragon away to avoid the monster. The two get behind a bush before the monster arrives.
They could hear loud heartbeats coming from... that monster.

Universe

The cat hears the dragon, but his response is in an unknown language. The language barrier really tests the two's cooperation and teamwork skills, especially when they're making a run for it away from the cultists, which the dragon could be heard from a distance far behind them.
The two go through the woods, as quietly as they can, but...

The cat suddenly stops and quickly covers both their mouths, followed by a quiet "shhh !" while looking dead in the dragon's eyes.
Following the cat's paw, in a distance in fron of them, is what looks like a large jellyfish monstrosity slowly floating by. Its tendrils look like bent/distorted light rays, while its "head" looks like a brain.
Judging by its movements, it's coming towards the two. They could vaguely see a large eyeball on the front of its head.
The cat freaks out, quickly and desparately pulling the dragon away to avoid the monster. The two get behind a bush before the monster arrives.
They could hear loud heartbeats coming from... that monster.
*I was shaking not knowing what had happened since I’ve lived at the center the earth for most of my life. I then pulled out a book and started to read it.* “What’s going on here?” *I muttered under my breath my snout still smoking from the blast of firebreath I unintentionally fired earlier* “I have no idea what’s going on here.”

Last edited:

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Jin hugs the umbre back and gently pets his ears.
Meanwhile, Galaxy is busy with what seems to be a small notebook.
She keeps to herself, sitting at the dock, shifting her gaze between the sky and the waters.
During her time with the crew, when they were not busy with crazy sea creatures jumping on them, she could be seen jotting down notes and rhymes in her small handbook, or sitting at the top, singing. Letting her voice go with the wind, taking it to the sky above the clouds, and into the cosmos beyond.
Her voice was like a lullaby, as beautiful as the aurora waves and the nebula clouds above them, but some other times also just as immersive as if telling a story. It's even more clear when she performed her favorite sea shanty "Wellerman" with the crew.
Now, she has her rest time for herself to put her thoughts into written words on the pages of her old handbook, as memories of her journey.
The Umbreon was happy to return the affection to his dad, cheerily giving a small little nuzzle as well. He would be sure not only to take care of the hand-gun he was given, but also to cherish it as well, until his own was repaired anyways.

Once they parted, Lith's gaze shifted over to Galaxy, watching keenly as she hastily jotted something down. Interest was indeed piqued there, but the dark fox knew not to look for too long. After all, it was rude to stare in some departments, so he made sure to keep it at a glance, then leave it at that.

Besides, with his new weapon, he needed to get accustomed to the thing, mainly by holding and drawing purposes. Since his main shooting arm was recovering for the moment, that would either mean that the Umbreon would need to find areas of relative advantage to score precision blows on his foes, or simply stand at a moderate distance, though without harming the overall range and performance of the gun.

First things first, how does it hold up in terms of size? Going over to the edge of the ship, the fox would practice drawing and aiming the weapon, mainly just to ensure that he didn't accidentally shoot anyone, and also to test the weight and balance of the gun, in hopes he could be combat effective.

The_Happiest_Husky

First things first, how does it hold up in terms of size? Going over to the edge of the ship, the fox would practice drawing and aiming the weapon, mainly just to ensure that he didn't accidentally shoot anyone, and also to test the weight and balance of the gun, in hopes he could be combat effective.
After Lith practices for a few minutes, he feels as if he's being watched. Turning to look behind him, he's surprised to see the Lost Coast's head surgeon there, a furred dragon with matted dull grey-tan fur and bloodstained clothing. Notably, he wore a white cloth blindfold and was clearly blind, though he navigated the ship well, likely due to familiarity. Not speaking, the head surgeon proffered what appeared to be an attachment for the sidearm providing a forearm brace and securing strap, likely to assist in firing a weapon one-handed.

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
After Lith practices for a few minutes, he feels as if he's being watched. Turning to look behind him, he's surprised to see the Lost Coast's head surgeon there, a furred dragon with matted dull grey-tan fur and bloodstained clothing. Notably, he wore a white cloth blindfold and was clearly blind, though he navigated the ship well, likely due to familiarity. Not speaking, the head surgeon proffered what appeared to be an attachment for the sidearm providing a forearm brace and securing strap, likely to assist in firing a weapon one-handed.
The Umbreon blinked a bit, turning around to see what this nagging feeling was. He was quite surprised to see that it was indeed a dragon, though with some sort of cloth of light proportions on his face. It was rather clear to see....nope, he was indeed blind.

Lith felt slightly guilty for getting ready to tell the dragon off, sighing softly as he looked down at the offer of an attachment for the forearm, most likely to aid for his single handed shooting method.

Pondering for a bit, the corporal nodded, seeing as he'd need all the assistance available in order to be effective with his undesired position. Thankfully, this would all be temporary until his arm was back into proper condition.

The Umbreon nodded, going over to the dragon, looking the cast over as he determined how he was going to put this on.

Universe

*I was about to ask what the heck was going on when the creature turned so I decided not to and went back to my book.It was so boring just sitting there doing nothing it would have been hunting time back home boy was I homesick missing the hot springs and the ocean.* I miss home why couldn’t my parents had survived

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
The head surgeon folds his arms behind his back and waits
After about a few minutes, he managed to fit the little brace on, nodding a bit as he checked it out. It seemed to function quite well, and after testing it for a bit, he looked back to the head doctor and smiled.

The Umbreon bowed his head, then remembered he couldn't see, giving an awkward, semi-nervous smile. How should he thank him?

The_Happiest_Husky

After about a few minutes, he managed to fit the little brace on, nodding a bit as he checked it out. It seemed to function quite well, and after testing it for a bit, he looked back to the head doctor and smiled.

The Umbreon bowed his head, then remembered he couldn't see, giving an awkward, semi-nervous smile. How should he thank him?
The surgeon had been listening, and hearing Lith cease movement, he took it as the Umbreon being done. The dragon gave a deep bow with his left hand knuckling his forehead, and walked off, walking slowly but with a confident step back to the gangplank

PC Master Race

*I was about to ask what the heck was going on when the creature turned so I decided not to and went back to my book.It was so boring just sitting there doing nothing it would have been hunting time back home boy was I homesick missing the hot springs and the ocean.* I miss home why couldn’t my parents had survived
*I waited with the cat for what felt like forever* “can we move now?” *I whispered quietly a little anxious to get out of here and to this home he spoke of* “I’m getting bored”
While tne dragon is too busy with his book, the cat has been observing the monster from afar. The heartbeats get louder and faster from it, also making the two a bit anxious. The cat just ignores the dragon's question, he's trying to keep an eye on the monster.
As the creature is investigating, the cat quickly pulls the dragon's paw and urges him to move.
The woods reek of stench of blood. The ground is full of dried, dead leaves. The winds howl in the air and screech through the trees.
What little moonlight there is, in the sky, is all blocked off in this accursed forest. Thankfully, the two have good eyesight to see where they're going.

PC Master Race

It seems a bit bigger than a usual one-handed gun, but lightweight enough to hold and shoot with one hand.

Now, to see how the recoil fare against the umbre's arm, with the brace on...