• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Last of Us Among the Cosmos : Reclaim

PC Master Race

*I ate the fried eggs and the sausage* “thank you” *I said full of gratitude* “that feels much better”
The cat smiles. He doesn't know much English but that "thank you" should be enough.
He holds the dragon's hand and gets him off the bed, too.

Miuko : Let's go.

He takes the dragon out of the room, just as the family members of other patients arrive to pay a visit.
Seems like most people here are Vietnamese, judging by their language.
As they get out of the room, and look out from the 2nd floor of the hospital, they could hear faint music from the tavern not too far away.
A surprise to be sure, but also a welcomed one.
The cat takes the dragon to the 1st floor, making sure to keep an eye out for the dragon's feet in case of infection, due to the monster's attack last night.
He himself seems OK, so if the dragon is OK too, they should be good to go.

As the sailors chow down, Morag finishes setting up her gurdy. Strapping it on, she drags a chair onto a raised section of flooring and sits down.
She begins with a tune that some may be familiar with. The sailors know it, thanks to their travels to other lands
Music, to sooth the mind, relieve the stress, and cast away worries.
Food and drink, to heal and refresh the body.
The long night is now behind, but no-one was left behind.
Everyone deserves a good respite such as now.
Today is a new day.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
The cat smiles. He doesn't know much English but that "thank you" should be enough.
He holds the dragon's hand and gets him off the bed, too.

Miuko : Let's go.

He takes the dragon out of the room, just as the family members of other patients arrive to pay a visit.
Seems like most people here are Vietnamese, judging by their language.
As they get out of the room, and look out from the 2nd floor of the hospital, they could hear faint music from the tavern not too far away.
A surprise to be sure, but also a welcomed one.
The cat takes the dragon to the 1st floor, making sure to keep an eye out for the dragon's feet in case of infection, due to the monster's attack last night.
He himself seems OK, so if the dragon is OK too, they should be good to go.

Today is a new day.
*I whimpered a bit seeing the family members come in as it still hurts that my parents were dead* “It’s not fair why did my parents have to die” *I asked close to tears*

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats
Today is a new day.
Morag plays a few more tunes, then when the sailors are finished eating she sets her gurdy down and stands. She hops down off the stage, and steps among the tables.
"Now, have you lads happened to hear the sad fate of some good men of the sea? The fate of Barret and his crew of privateers?"
A few of the sailors whoop, and Yev starts pounding a beat on the table.
"
Alright then, as you know..."
More sailors join in to the beat, whether on the tables or stomping.
"...The year was 1778."
Morag leads them in the song for the first stanza, moving through the tables. At the next stanza, she taps off a sailor who takes over. The lead is passed around the room until Thel is tapped for the final stanza. The beat continues as they cheer him on, convincing him to join in. He does so with a smile and sings beautifully.

PC Master Race

Morag plays a few more tunes, then when the sailors are finished eating she sets her gurdy down and stands. She hops down off the stage, and steps among the tables.
"Now, have you lads happened to hear the sad fate of some good men of the sea? The fate of Barret and his crew of privateers?"
A few of the sailors whoop, and Yev starts pounding a beat on the table.
"
Alright then, as you know..."
More sailors join in to the beat, whether on the tables or stomping.
"...The year was 1778."
Morag leads them in the song for the first stanza, moving through the tables. At the next stanza, she taps off a sailor who takes over. The lead is passed around the room until Thel is tapped for the final stanza. The beat continues as they cheer him on, convincing him to join in. He does so with a smile and sings beautifully.
So much for a calm morning.
Seems that the sailors forgot the old minotaur is sleeping in his room right next to the bar.
Or they just want to kick off this morning with something cheerful to lift up the spirits and help the townspeople here start a new day.
Whichever the case, can't blame them.
Some of the townsfolk pay a visit at the tavern out of curiosity for the music they hear, and find themselves quite enjoying the lively spirit present here. They clap their hands along with the rhythm.

*I whimpered a bit seeing the family members come in as it still hurts that my parents were dead* “It’s not fair why did my parents have to die” *I asked close to tears*
The cat doesn't quite understand what the dragon means, but judging from the tone of voice, he sounds rather sad.
The cat pats his paw on the dragon's shoulders in an attempt to comfort him, before pulling his hand to get him to the town center.
There, he points his hand at a blacksmith workshop. He seems to want to take the dragon there.
The dragon might recognize it as his home. After all, he was taken there when he was adopted.
A bit rundown, but hard to mistake due to its massive size.
With their injuries healed, they can go home now, and wait for their dad to return...

The_Happiest_Husky

Seems that the sailors forgot the old minotaur is sleeping in his room right next to the bar.
Or they just want to kick off this morning with something cheerful to lift up the spirits and help the townspeople here start a new day.
Some of the townsfolk pay a visit at the tavern out of curiosity for the music they hear, and find themselves quite enjoying the lively spirit present here. They clap their hands along with the rhythm.
Morag keeps everyone entertained with various songs, stories, and slight of hand. It's quite clear that she lives for the performance, as she puts her whole heart into each act.
After a little while, Thel and a few sailors leave to collect supplies - specifically, to top off ammunition stores and get more alcohol

Universe

The cat doesn't quite understand what the dragon means, but judging from the tone of voice, he sounds rather sad.
The cat pats his paw on the dragon's shoulders in an attempt to comfort him, before pulling his hand to get him to the town center.
There, he points his hand at a blacksmith workshop. He seems to want to take the dragon there.
The dragon might recognize it as his home. After all, he was taken there when he was adopted.
A bit rundown, but hard to mistake due to its massive size.
With their injuries healed, they can go home now, and wait for their dad to return...
“I’d like to go home now.” *I said sniffling* “I can’t take the grief anymore” *I was hoping for something to keep busy from thinking about that fateful night*

PC Master Race

“I’d like to go home now.” *I said sniffling* “I can’t take the grief anymore” *I was hoping for something to keep busy from thinking about that fateful night*
The cat nods and takes the dragon there.
The house is next to a blacksmith workshop, with a sign that reads "Xưởng Rèn Số 6-45". The dragon might remember and recognize the name as "Workshop no. 6-45".

There is a forge, but looks more like a large well. The first trademark signature feature it has, to sell its name as Jin's forge, is a ray of fiery sunlight shining down upon it. Regardless of weather or time of the day, there's always a ray of sunlight at it. Contained within the forge is a mix of sunlight and plasma (from the surface of the sun), magma and lava (from the earth core), all combined together into a type of fire that can literally melt everything. Next to the forge is a large trough-like object, but instead of water, it's a concentrated and condense aura of frost moonlight and stellar wind. The last of his kit is an anvil, sparkling with electrical starlight around. Although solid and tangible as it is, it still looks like a piece of the cosmos (aurora waves and nebula clouds) shaped into an anvil.

The house has only one floor, but is almost as huge as a whole mall. Even the door alone is 5-6 times bigger than normal. It seems to be the slide type.
The furniture inside is fairly simple, but are spread out pretty far away from each other.
From the door coming in, is the living room, with a fireplace at the middle, but also a bit more like a plasma lamp. There is a ray of sunlight, with plasma, lava and magma slowly swirling around it to generate heat.
The room inside seems to be the dining room, with a fridge also twice as big as the standard big-type fridges manufactured. Though, it doesn't seem to be actually manufactured, more so self-made.
From the door, to the right, are three more sliding doors.
The one at the far end of the house is painted dark blue with aqua frame.
The one at the middle, yellow with green frame.
The last, is green with red frame.

Universe

The cat nods and takes the dragon there.
The house is next to a blacksmith workshop, with a sign that reads "Xưởng Rèn Số 6-45". The dragon might remember and recognize the name as "Workshop no. 6-45".

There is a forge, but looks more like a large well. The first trademark signature feature it has, to sell its name as Jin's forge, is a ray of fiery sunlight shining down upon it. Regardless of weather or time of the day, there's always a ray of sunlight at it. Contained within the forge is a mix of sunlight and plasma (from the surface of the sun), magma and lava (from the earth core), all combined together into a type of fire that can literally melt everything. Next to the forge is a large trough-like object, but instead of water, it's a concentrated and condense aura of frost moonlight and stellar wind. The last of his kit is an anvil, sparkling with electrical starlight around. Although solid and tangible as it is, it still looks like a piece of the cosmos (aurora waves and nebula clouds) shaped into an anvil.

The house has only one floor, but is almost as huge as a whole mall. Even the door alone is 5-6 times bigger than normal. It seems to be the slide type.
The furniture inside is fairly simple, but are spread out pretty far away from each other.
From the door coming in, is the living room, with a fireplace at the middle, but also a bit more like a plasma lamp. There is a ray of sunlight, with plasma, lava and magma slowly swirling around it to generate heat.
The room inside seems to be the dining room, with a fridge also twice as big as the standard big-type fridges manufactured. Though, it doesn't seem to be actually manufactured, more so self-made.
From the door, to the right, are three more sliding doors.
The one at the far end of the house is painted dark blue with aqua frame.
The one at the middle, yellow with green frame.
The last, is green with red frame.
“My room” *I said having fond memories of the day I had first come here after being adopted* “I missed this place”

PC Master Race

Morag keeps everyone entertained with various songs, stories, and slight of hand. It's quite clear that she lives for the performance, as she puts her whole heart into each act.
After a little while, Thel and a few sailors leave to collect supplies - specifically, to top off ammunition stores and get more alcohol
The townspeople seem to be mostly Vietnamese too, judging by their language.
But language barrier is not a problem for musical performance such as this.
After Morag's performance is her well-earned applause from the townspeople, before they take their leave, since the sailors appear to have something else they need to attend to now.
A humble success for the performance, but a success nonetheless.

The_Happiest_Husky

The townspeople seem to be mostly Vietnamese too, judging by their language.
But language barrier is not a problem for musical performance such as this.
After Morag's performance is her well-earned applause from the townspeople, before they take their leave, since the sailors appear to have something else they need to attend to now.
A humble success for the performance, but a success nonetheless.
Morag stows her instruments away, and carries them to the kitchen. She sets her bags down, and looks around for something to cook for herself. No reason to bother Jason when she can cook well enough for herself.
Thel and three sailors ask around for who sells ammunition, while the sailors not with Thel split into a few groups and wander the town. Yev and a short female hawk note the blacksmith shop and head over to check it out.

PC Master Race

“My room” *I said having fond memories of the day I had first come here after being adopted* “I missed this place”
The room looks old and almost abandoned, but otherwise everything remains untouched. It looks to have been about 2 years straight since it was last occupied.
The cat stands at the door and watches the dragon for a bit longer to make sure everything is OK, then he turns around.
Just when the red-green door slides open, followed by heavy footsteps.
Coming out of that room is an unusual creature seemingly made of stone.
There are nebula clouds and aurora waves coming off her body.
Galaxy.
As she sees Miuko and Universe, her expression changes to what might possibly be "surprised", and relieved.
Hard to see her smile with that crocodile mouth full of jagged teeth, but she definiltely seems glad to see them.

Galaxy : Miuko ! Universe ! You're back !?

PC Master Race

Morag stows her instruments away, and carries them to the kitchen. She sets her bags down, and looks around for something to cook for herself. No reason to bother Jason when she can cook well enough for herself.
Thel and three sailors ask around for who sells ammunition, while the sailors not with Thel split into a few groups and wander the town. Yev and a short female hawk note the blacksmith shop and head over to check it out.
The kitchen doesn't have much to offer. Some instant noodles, vegetables, rice, canned meat, and basic ingredients for cooking such as onion and garlic.
But they should be more than enough.

Meanwhile, unfortunately, Thel and the three sailors have a bit of problem with getting the info they need, as they might have noticed before, during Morag's performances, that this is a Vietnamese town and Emglish isn't much of an option for the elderly people around here.

But, thankfully, they know what the sailors need after some simple gestures of reloading bullets into the guns. And they point at the one and only blacksmith workshop, numbered 6-45, on the other side of town, which Yev and the hawk are heading to.

The_Happiest_Husky

The kitchen doesn't have much to offer. Some instant noodles, vegetables, rice, canned meat, and basic ingredients for cooking such as onion and garlic.
But they should be more than enough.

Meanwhile, unfortunately, Thel and the three sailors have a bit of problem with getting the info they need, as they might have noticed before, during Morag's performances, that this is a Vietnamese town and Emglish isn't much of an option for the elderly people around here.

But, thankfully, they know what the sailors need after some simple gestures of reloading bullets into the guns. And they point at the one and only blacksmith workshop, numbered 6-45, on the other side of town, which Yev and the hawk are heading to.
Morag gets to cooking a simple meal, embellished with spices from her pack

Thel and his assistants head to the blacksmith, meeting up with Yev and the hawk. Yev seems excited to check out a full shop - he occasionally complains about the difficulty of working the ship's forge.

Seer, a loner as always, splits off from the rest of the sailors and heads to find the highest point in the town, whatever climbing might be needed to get there. The closeness of the forest made him deeply uncomfortable, and a good view always helps him feel better.

Universe

The room looks old and almost abandoned, but otherwise everything remains untouched. It looks to have been about 2 years straight since it was last occupied.
The cat stands at the door and watches the dragon for a bit longer to make sure everything is OK, then he turns around.
Just when the red-green door slides open, followed by heavy footsteps.
Coming out of that room is an unusual creature seemingly made of stone.
There are nebula clouds and aurora waves coming off her body.
Galaxy.
As she sees Miuko and Universe, her expression changes to what might possibly be "surprised", and relieved.
Hard to see her smile with that crocodile mouth full of jagged teeth, but she definiltely seems glad to see them.

Galaxy : Miuko ! Universe ! You're back !?
“Galaxy hi” *I tried to smile but my mind was in grief mode* “sorry I am glad to see you it’s just the you know today was the anniversary of my parents murder”

PC Master Race

“Galaxy hi” *I tried to smile but my mind was in grief mode* “sorry I am glad to see you it’s just the you know today was the anniversary of my parents murder”
The beast is... a bit turned off at the dragon's response. But she understands. She walks over to give both him and the cat a hug.
Despite her body literally made of stones, her hug feels gentle and loving.

Galaxy : It's OK, we got you here.

She then pats on the dragon's head.

Galaxy : We got news that you were at the hospital when we got home. We were going to pay you a visit this morning, but... well, dad's really tired and sleepy, he couldn't even think straight after a long night, so he's just sleeping like a log now. But I'm glad you're back.

PC Master Race

Morag gets to cooking a simple meal, embellished with spices from her pack

Thel and his assistants head to the blacksmith, meeting up with Yev and the hawk. Yev seems excited to check out a full shop - he occasionally complains about the difficulty of working the ship's forge.

Seer, a loner as always, splits off from the rest of the sailors and heads to find the highest point in the town, whatever climbing might be needed to get there. The closeness of the forest made him deeply uncomfortable, and a good view always helps him feel better.
Nothing like a meal well cooked for one's own personal taste.

This workshop is rather... unusual, compared to the standard type.
There is a forge, but looks more like a large well. There is a ray of fiery sunlight shining down upon it. Regardless of weather or time of the day, there's always a ray of sunlight at it. Contained within the forge is a mix of sunlight and plasma (from the surface of the sun), magma and lava (from the earth core), all combined together into a type of fire that can literally melt everything.
Next to the forge is a large trough-like object, but instead of water, it's a concentrated and condense aura of frost moonlight and stellar wind.
The last of his kit is an anvil, sparkling with electrical starlight around. Although solid and tangible as it is, it still looks like a piece of the cosmos (aurora waves and nebula clouds) shaped into an anvil.

The highest point of the town that Seer could find is among the watch-towers around here. Otherwise, this place to be the outskirt of a city of sort.

Universe

The beast is... a bit turned off at the dragon's response. But she understands. She walks over to give both him and the cat a hug.
Despite her body literally made of stones, her hug feels gentle and loving.

Galaxy : It's OK, we got you here.

She then pats on the dragon's head.

Galaxy : We got news that you were at the hospital when we got home. We were going to pay you a visit this morning, but... well, dad's really tired and sleepy, he couldn't even think straight after a long night, so he's just sleeping like a log now. But I'm glad you're back.
*I then gave a genuine smile* “thanks sis” *I said hugging her back*

PC Master Race

*I then gave a genuine smile* “thanks sis” *I said hugging her back*
The beast hugs back, then gently pats on the dragon's forehead.

Galaxy : You're welcome.

She gestures inside the dragon's room.

Galaxy : Come on, you gotta tell me what happened. I think I heard something like you were kidnapped by the cultists.

Universe

The beast hugs back, then gently pats on the dragon's forehead.

Galaxy : You're welcome.

She gestures inside the dragon's room.

Galaxy : Come on, you gotta tell me what happened. I think I heard something like you were kidnapped by the cultists.
*I went inside my room shaking badly* “it’s true I was they were going to sacrifice me” *I said trying not to cry having flashbacks to when I was bound and gagged to the alter*

The_Happiest_Husky

Nothing like a meal well cooked for one's own personal taste.

This workshop is rather... unusual, compared to the standard type.
There is a forge, but looks more like a large well. There is a ray of fiery sunlight shining down upon it. Regardless of weather or time of the day, there's always a ray of sunlight at it. Contained within the forge is a mix of sunlight and plasma (from the surface of the sun), magma and lava (from the earth core), all combined together into a type of fire that can literally melt everything.
Next to the forge is a large trough-like object, but instead of water, it's a concentrated and condense aura of frost moonlight and stellar wind.
The last of his kit is an anvil, sparkling with electrical starlight around. Although solid and tangible as it is, it still looks like a piece of the cosmos (aurora waves and nebula clouds) shaped into an anvil.

The highest point of the town that Seer could find is among the watch-towers around here. Otherwise, this place to be the outskirt of a city of sort.
Yev and the hawk inspect the blacksmithing setup. By their comments it's clear neither has seen anything like it. While they check it all out, Thel and his assistants go to the door of the smithy's house, and he knocks.

Elsewhere in the town, Seer starts his way up a watchtower.

PC Master Race

*I went inside my room shaking badly* “it’s true I was they were going to sacrifice me” *I said trying not to cry having flashbacks to when I was bound and gagged to the alter*
Miuko, with language barrier, could only remain silent and use google translate to get his words across. Thankfully though, Galaxy gets an idea of what the two had to go through last night.

Galaxy : And how did you escape ?
Yev and the hawk inspect the blacksmithing setup. By their comments it's clear neither has seen anything like it. While they check it all out, Thel and his assistants go to the door of the smithy's house, and he knocks.
Miuko hears knocking on the door and goes to open it, and sees Thel and his assistants.

Miuko : Dạ, các chú các bác cần gì ạ ?
< Yes ? What do you need ? >

Elsewhere in the town, Seer starts his way up a watchtower.
The watchtower that Seer gets on is through the use of an elevator. Seems to be the same for all other watchtowers too.
But the one he goes up is near the entrance of the town, while the others are around.
There, he meets a (sleeping) eagle scout and a horse taur sniper.

Horse : Hey there.

The_Happiest_Husky

Miuko hears knocking on the door and goes to open it, and sees Thel and his assistants.

Miuko : Dạ, các chú các bác cần gì ạ ?
< Yes ? What do you need ? >
Thel pauses for a moment, and holds up an empty casing and a loaded round.
"Ammunition here?"

The watchtower that Seer gets on is through the use of an elevator. Seems to be the same for all other watchtowers too.
But the one he goes up is near the entrance of the town, while the others are around.
There, he meets a (sleeping) eagle scout and a horse taur sniper.

Horse : Hey there.
Seer nods to the horse. In the daylight, the glow of his eye is dim enough to only be noticed by a careful observer.
"How goes it?"

Last edited:

PC Master Race

Thel holds up an empty casing and a loaded round.
"We be lookin to restock our ammunition."
(The cat only speaks vietnamese ; the english part is just the translation, unless the sailors also understand vietnamese :p )

Seer nods to the horse. In the daylight, the glow of his eye is dim enough to only be noticed by a careful observer.
"How goes it?"
Horse sniper : Not much. You're one of the sailors, yeah ?