• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Last of Us Among the Cosmos : Reclaim

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Miuko, with language barrier, could only remain silent and use google translate to get his words across. Thankfully though, Galaxy gets an idea of what the two had to go through last night.

Galaxy : And how did you escape ?

Miuko hears knocking on the door and goes to open it, and sees Thel and his assistants.

Miuko : Dạ, các chú các bác cần gì ạ ?
< Yes ? What do you need ? >



The watchtower that Seer gets on is through the use of an elevator. Seems to be the same for all other watchtowers too.
But the one he goes up is near the entrance of the town, while the others are around.
There, he meets a (sleeping) eagle scout and a horse taur sniper.

Horse : Hey there.
*I pointed to the cat* “he saved my life” *I said shaking*
 

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats

PC Master Race

Well-Known Member
"Yeah, I am. Name's Shozu."
Horse sniper : Well met. But... don't need to bother with my name. It's Vietnamese and not exactly easy for foreigners to pronounce.

He chuckles and rests the gun at the wall.

Horse sniper : Saw you and the others came in here, from the forest, this early morning. Did you get into anything bad out there ?

Thel pauses for a moment, and holds up an empty casing and a loaded round.
"Ammunition here?"
The cat doesn't understand what they say, but does get what they mean. He gestures them to follow him to the workshop.
There, he quickly searches though the place until he finds what is hopefully ammunition the sailors are looking for, in a strongbox.
It looks to be for flintlock pistols and musket rifles.

*I pointed to the cat* “he saved my life” *I said shaking*
“I was trying to come here anyway but why me?” *I asked suddenly catching on fire as my fire magic was connected to my emotions* “THIS ISN’T FAIR!”
The beast panics at the dragon suddenly setting himself on fire and quickly conjures and combines her power - the fire sunlight and frost moonlight - into water to extinguish the fire.

Galaxy : Hey, ease up there bro. It's OK. You're safe now, alright ? You're safe now. You're back at home with us.
 

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Horse sniper : Well met. But... don't need to bother with my name. It's Vietnamese and not exactly easy for foreigners to pronounce.

He chuckles and rests the gun at the wall.

Horse sniper : Saw you and the others came in here, from the forest, this early morning. Did you get into anything bad out there ?


The cat doesn't understand what they say, but does get what they mean. He gestures them to follow him to the workshop.
There, he quickly searches though the place until he finds what is hopefully ammunition the sailors are looking for, in a strongbox.
It looks to be for flintlock pistols and musket rifles.



The beast panics at the dragon suddenly setting himself on fire and quickly conjures and combines her power - the fire sunlight and frost moonlight - into water to extinguish the fire.

Galaxy : Hey, ease up there bro. It's OK. You're safe now, alright ? You're safe now. You're back at home with us.
“What is happening to me?” *I asked scared of myself* “This never happened to me before I came up here” *The cuts on my feet started to burn* “OHHHH THERE’S THAT BURNING SENSATION ON MY FEET AGAIN”
 

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats
Horse sniper : Well met. But... don't need to bother with my name. It's Vietnamese and not exactly easy for foreigners to pronounce.

He chuckles and rests the gun at the wall.

Horse sniper : Saw you and the others came in here, from the forest, this early morning. Did you get into anything bad out there ?
"Some zombies, this acid thing, and a bunch of giant bugs. Nasty forest."
Seer Shozu shakes his head, and leans against the parapet.
The cat doesn't understand what they say, but does get what they mean. He gestures them to follow him to the workshop.
There, he quickly searches though the place until he finds what is hopefully ammunition the sailors are looking for, in a strongbox.
It looks to be for flintlock pistols and musket rifles.
Thel looks at the powder and balls, and shakes his head at the cat. The crew's gear is outdated, but not that old. He offers him a cartridge as an example, one designed for a revolving rifle.
 

PC Master Race

Well-Known Member
(( feeling both tired and uncreative these days... sorry folks, I'll try to get things going after a while ))
 

PC Master Race

Well-Known Member
"Some zombies, this acid thing, and a bunch of giant bugs. Nasty forest."
Seer Shozu shakes his head, and leans against the parapet.
The horse looks over to the forest, where the party went through to get to town.
Indeed, there has been nothing short of issues with that place. Even before this world got turned inside out, what Shozu spoke of has always been enough to keep insufficiently-armed travelers from passing through.
But the horse knows something else the seer doesn't.

Sniper horse : Did you run into any cultists in there ?

Thel looks at the powder and balls, and shakes his head at the cat. The crew's gear is outdated, but not that old. He offers him a cartridge as an example, one designed for a revolving rifle.
The cat looks at the cartridge, then goes to find a different strongbox. He takes out what looks like a revolver ? And a handful of bullets. Then he holds them in front of Thel as if to ask if that's what he needs.
1634088882.steelite_hand_cannon_3__remastered_.png



“What is happening to me?” *I asked scared of myself* “This never happened to me before I came up here” *The cuts on my feet started to burn* “OHHHH THERE’S THAT BURNING SENSATION ON MY FEET AGAIN”
Galaxy covers Universe's mouth just before he finishes yelling about his burning feet, then quickly glances at his feet.
Her eyes widen.
The injury that he got from that jellyfish-like eldritch monster is infecting him.
There is a thin layer of white stone-like substance forming beneath his feet, with flames flickering there.
She pins him on the bed and puts her tail in his mouth.

Galaxy : If you can't take it, bite on my tail. Otherwise, hold still and keep quiet.

Then she presses her palm on his feet and, using her power, absorbs the flames into her palm to stop it from spreading.
Next, she conjures the same stones on her palm to (literally) pry off the layer of stone on the dragon's feet.
 

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
The horse looks over to the forest, where the party went through to get to town.
Indeed, there has been nothing short of issues with that place. Even before this world got turned inside out, what Shozu spoke of has always been enough to keep insufficiently-armed travelers from passing through.
But the horse knows something else the seer doesn't.

Sniper horse : Did you run into any cultists in there ?


The cat looks at the cartridge, then goes to find a different strongbox. He takes out what looks like a revolver ? And a handful of bullets. Then he holds them in front of Thel as if to ask if that's what he needs.
1634088882.steelite_hand_cannon_3__remastered_.png




Galaxy covers Universe's mouth just before he finishes yelling about his burning feet, then quickly glances at his feet.
Her eyes widen.
The injury that he got from that jellyfish-like eldritch monster is infecting him.
There is a thin layer of white stone-like substance forming beneath his feet, with flames flickering there.
She pins him on the bed and puts her tail in his mouth.

Galaxy : If you can't take it, bite on my tail. Otherwise, hold still and keep quiet.

Then she presses her palm on his feet and, using her power, absorbs the flames into her palm to stop it from spreading.
Next, she conjures the same stones on her palm to (literally) pry off the layer of stone on the dragon's feet.
“Mmmmph” *I yelped in pain trying to hold still* “that hurts so bad!” *I thought trying not to scream*
 

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats
The horse looks over to the forest, where the party went through to get to town.
Indeed, there has been nothing short of issues with that place. Even before this world got turned inside out, what Shozu spoke of has always been enough to keep insufficiently-armed travelers from passing through.
But the horse knows something else the seer doesn't.

Sniper horse : Did you run into any cultists in there ?.
"One of our passengers scouted the area before we disembarked and reported spotting cultists. We did not run into any, though."

The cat looks at the cartridge, then goes to find a different strongbox. He takes out what looks like a revolver ? And a handful of bullets. Then he holds them in front of Thel as if to ask if that's what he needs.


Galaxy covers Universe's mouth just before he finishes yelling about his burning feet, then quickly glances at his feet.
Thel and his assistants are distracted by yells from somewhere in the house. The two sailors' hands go to their sidearms, and their captain raises an eyebrow at the cat.
 

PC Master Race

Well-Known Member
“Mmmmph” *I yelped in pain trying to hold still* “that hurts so bad!” *I thought trying not to scream*
Thankfully it doesn't take long for the beast to finally and completely get rid of the infection on the dragon's feet.
The injuries might take some time to heal, but the infection of the star stones is gone now, he wouldn't get that "burning itch" again.

"One of our passengers scouted the area before we disembarked and reported spotting cultists. We did not run into any, though."
Horse sniper : ... Not sure if that's good or bad.

He looks out to the forest.

Horse sniper : Good 'cuz you didn't risk getting yourself captured. They're nothing but bad news. Bad 'cuz we don't know what the goddamn else they might be doing. I can only hope bullets are enough for whatever monstrosities they could cook up from the depths of hell.

Thel and his assistants are distracted by yells from somewhere in the house. The two sailors' hands go to their sidearms, and their captain raises an eyebrow at the cat.
The cat doesn't really understand their reaction. He does hear the scream, but to him it's probably just the dragon throwing a tantrum or something.
So, he takes their reaction as... the bullets he shows them are still not what they need.
But at this point it's downright impossible to get the info across with this language barrier... so he just takes out his phone and types in google translate again, then shows the screen to Thel.

"Đây có phải loại đạn mà các chú cần không ?"
"Is this the type of ammo you need ?"
 

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats
Horse sniper : ... Not sure if that's good or bad.

He looks out to the forest.

Horse sniper : Good 'cuz you didn't risk getting yourself captured. They're nothing but bad news. Bad 'cuz we don't know what the goddamn else they might be doing. I can only hope bullets are enough for whatever monstrosities they could cook up from the depths of hell.
Shozu idly rubs the grip of his sidearm with his thumb.
"We'll run into them sooner or later. We've got plenty of bullets for them, plus magic."
"The bastards've got pain coming."

The cat doesn't really understand their reaction. He does hear the scream, but to him it's probably just the dragon throwing a tantrum or something.
So, he takes their reaction as... the bullets he shows them are still not what they need.
But at this point it's downright impossible to get the info across with this language barrier... so he just takes out his phone and types in google translate again, then shows the screen to Thel.

"Đây có phải loại đạn mà các chú cần không ?"
"Is this the type of ammo you need ?"
Thel shakes his head.
One of his assistants, mildly frustrated, makes a comment.

"Shoulda brought Quartermaster Shyto, he speaks everything. Or at least made Kineb or Mercivian come, they mighta been able to communicate."

Thel turns to the alsatian.
"It be my own fault, I should have assumed young Jen would overlook such detail in her selectings. Give me your rifle."

The assistant pulls his revolving rifle from a leather sheath on his pack, and hands it to his captain.
Thel turns back to the cat, and offers the rifle to him.

"For this."
He then turns to his other assistant, and has her run out and have Yev set up his molds. Might have to borrow the forge to cast their own bullets if he can't make himself understood.
 

PC Master Race

Well-Known Member
Thel shakes his head.
One of his assistants, mildly frustrated, makes a comment.

"Shoulda brought Quartermaster Shyto, he speaks everything. Or at least made Kineb or Mercivian come, they mighta been able to communicate."

Thel turns to the alsatian.
"It be my own fault, I should have assumed young Jen would overlook such detail in her selectings. Give me your rifle."

The assistant pulls his revolving rifle from a leather sheath on his pack, and hands it to his captain.
Thel turns back to the cat, and offers the rifle to him.

"For this."
He then turns to his other assistant, and has her run out and have Yev set up his molds. Might have to borrow the forge to cast their own bullets if he can't make himself understood.
A familiar voice comes off from the door.

Jin : Let me just make you a new rifle. That good for ya ?

He's back. Well-rested, and now ready to get the forge running again.
 

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Thankfully it doesn't take long for the beast to finally and completely get rid of the infection on the dragon's feet.
The injuries might take some time to heal, but the infection of the star stones is gone now, he wouldn't get that "burning itch" again.


Horse sniper : ... Not sure if that's good or bad.

He looks out to the forest.

Horse sniper : Good 'cuz you didn't risk getting yourself captured. They're nothing but bad news. Bad 'cuz we don't know what the goddamn else they might be doing. I can only hope bullets are enough for whatever monstrosities they could cook up from the depths of hell.


The cat doesn't really understand their reaction. He does hear the scream, but to him it's probably just the dragon throwing a tantrum or something.
So, he takes their reaction as... the bullets he shows them are still not what they need.
But at this point it's downright impossible to get the info across with this language barrier... so he just takes out his phone and types in google translate again, then shows the screen to Thel.

"Đây có phải loại đạn mà các chú cần không ?"
"Is this the type of ammo you need ?"
*I panted my body in shock from the burning on my feet* “oowwww” *I said passing out*
 

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats
A familiar voice comes off from the door.

Jin : Let me just make you a new rifle. That good for ya ?

He's back. Well-rested, and now ready to get the forge running again.
"Ah, Jin. Thank ye for the offer, but we be needing just ammunition. Rounds for our revolving rifles, and a few other types. We've got brass for reloading."
 

PC Master Race

Well-Known Member
"Ah, Jin. Thank ye for the offer, but we be needing just ammunition. Rounds for our revolving rifles, and a few other types. We've got brass for reloading."
He walks in the workshop, has some words with the cat (in Vietnamese), while glancing at the captain's revolving rifle.
Now he gets the idea.

Jin : I see that my son wants to ask you if bullets for a revolver work for your rifle too. From the looks of it, I'm pretty sure he got it right, don't ya think ?

Shozu idly rubs the grip of his sidearm with his thumb.
"We'll run into them sooner or later. We've got plenty of bullets for them, plus magic."
"The bastards've got pain coming."
Horse sniper : ... Heh, you're damn right.

Just then, the eagle scout starts to wake up. As he ruffles his own feather to shakes himself awake, he sees Shozu.

Horse sniper : Dậy rồi hử ?
< Finally awake ? >


The eagle grumbles a bit, but he sounds more sleepy than grumpy, and sits himself up.

Eagle scout : Ai đây ?
< Who's this ? >


Horse sniper : Đồng minh. Sáng nay thấy từ khu rừng chết kia về làng, đi cùng với nhóm của ông Sơn.
< An ally. I saw him, with Mr. Son's group, returning to town, through that dead forest. >


Eagle scout : Mọi người về rồi à ? Có ai bị thương hay gì không ?
< Everyone's back ? Anybody got hurt ? >


Horse sniper : Mới về. Không. Ổn cả.
< Yeah, just back. And no, everyone's OK. >


Then the horse glances over to Shozu, but gesturing at the eagle.

Horse sniper : This is our scout. Best scout in all of town, no bluff.
 

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats
He walks in the workshop, has some words with the cat (in Vietnamese), while glancing at the captain's revolving rifle.
Now he gets the idea.

Jin : I see that my son wants to ask you if bullets for a revolver work for your rifle too. From the looks of it, I'm pretty sure he got it right, don't ya think ?
"Nay, our rounds are rifle calibre, and are fitted for the gas seal mechanism. We be needing new bullets cast, and the brass checked and reloaded."

Horse sniper : ... Heh, you're damn right.

Just then, the eagle scout starts to wake up. As he ruffles his own feather to shakes himself awake, he sees Shozu.

Horse sniper : Dậy rồi hử ?
< Finally awake ? >


The eagle grumbles a bit, but he sounds more sleepy than grumpy, and sits himself up.

Eagle scout : Ai đây ?
< Who's this ? >


Horse sniper : Đồng minh. Sáng nay thấy từ khu rừng chết kia về làng, đi cùng với nhóm của ông Sơn.
< An ally. I saw him, with Mr. Son's group, returning to town, through that dead forest. >


Eagle scout : Mọi người về rồi à ? Có ai bị thương hay gì không ?
< Everyone's back ? Anybody got hurt ? >


Horse sniper : Mới về. Không. Ổn cả.
< Yeah, just back. And no, everyone's OK. >


Then the horse glances over to Shozu, but gesturing at the eagle.

Horse sniper : This is our scout. Best scout in all of town, no bluff.
Shozu smiles slightly, and nods to the eagle
"Very nice. I'm a lookout aboard my ship, and a scout when we form shore parties. I'm one of the best among the crew."
 
Last edited:

PC Master Race

Well-Known Member
"Nay, our rounds are rifle calibre, and are fitted for the gas seal mechanism. We be needing new bullets cast, and the brass checked and reloaded."
Jin : ... Oh. Right. My bad.

How embarrassing it is for him right now to mistake it like so.

Jin : OK OK, I can make some for you. And, I can imbue the bullets with extra elemental damage for ya, how's that sounds ? I can do fire, ice/frost, lightning, or acid.

Shozu smiles slightly, and nods to the eagle
"Very nice. I'm a lookout aboard my ship, and a scout when we form shore parties. I'm one of the best among the crew."
It seems the eagle... doesn't really understand what Shozu just said. The horse has to translate that in Vietnamese, after which the eagle has a shy smile. Then, a short exchange between them (also Vietnamese), and the horse nods, as he looks back at Shozu.

Horse sniper : So, my buddy here wants you to take him back to the area of the forest that you and the party went through, last night. Since you're the lookout of the ship, you must be good at scouting the terrain, the layout of the area. My buddy, on the other hand, is good at detecting movements, so he can find threats. How's that ?
 

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats
It seems the eagle... doesn't really understand what Shozu just said. The horse has to translate that in Vietnamese, after which the eagle has a shy smile. Then, a short exchange between them (also Vietnamese), and the horse nods, as he looks back at Shozu.

Horse sniper : So, my buddy here wants you to take him back to the area of the forest that you and the party went through, last night. Since you're the lookout of the ship, you must be good at scouting the terrain, the layout of the area. My buddy, on the other hand, is good at detecting movements, so he can find threats. How's that ?
"Aye, I'll help. How deep does he intend to go? I hate the feeling of that place. It's oppressive."

Jin : ... Oh. Right. My bad.

How embarrassing it is for him right now to mistake it like so.

Jin : OK OK, I can make some for you. And, I can imbue the bullets with extra elemental damage for ya, how's that sounds ? I can do fire, ice/frost, lightning, or acid.
"That would be excellent. We'll take lightning, and many thanks."
Thel performs a small bow, and the alsatian assistant pulls out and offers to Jin a cloth bag containing the crew's expended brass and a leather pouch containing measuring instruments for the reloading process
 

PC Master Race

Well-Known Member
"Aye, I'll help. How deep does he intend to go? I hate the feeling of that place. It's oppressive."
Horse sniper : ... Hmmm... as far as you want to. We won't force you.

"That would be excellent. We'll take lightning, and many thanks."
Thel performs a small bow, and the alsatian assistant pulls out and offers to Jin a cloth bag containing the crew's expended brass and a leather pouch containing measuring instruments for the reloading process
Jin : Aye, just a sec.

He measures the bullets that would be fit for the sailors' guns, and nods once done. But he walks to the shelf to grab other materials.

Jin : I won't use the brass though. Ain't my forge if you're not working with the combo of iron, silver and white gold, hehe. Iron is a blacksmith's best friend, silver for dealing with undead, and white gold for all those demonic, godlike scum-bags out there.

Then Jin says something to the cat and points at another shelf on the wall, with three weapons hanging on it. A cutlass, a flintlock pistol and a trident.
1652439146.steelite_sword_165__remastered_.png

1652439206.steelite_trident_2.png

1639276533.steelite_shotgun_10__remastered_.png
The cat gives him a double-headed spear then heads over to take the three new weapons.
Meanwhile, Jin starts to work on the sailors' bullets and that spear.
 

PC Master Race

Well-Known Member
*I panted my body in shock from the burning on my feet* “oowwww” *I said passing out*
The beast gently takes her tail off his mouth and rubs her hand on his forehead. She sits there, keeping an eye on him.
 

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats
Horse sniper : ... Hmmm... as far as you want to. We won't force you.
"I'll be fine with a couple more hours in there, if that's what it takes."
Shozu says something to the eagle in a chirpy language.
"<Do you speak Riit?>"

Jin : Aye, just a sec.

He measures the bullets that would be fit for the sailors' guns, and nods once done. But he walks to the shelf to grab other materials.

Jin : I won't use the brass though. Ain't my forge if you're not working with the combo of iron, silver and white gold, hehe. Iron is a blacksmith's best friend, silver for dealing with undead, and white gold for all those demonic, godlike scum-bags out there.

Meanwhile, Jin starts to work on the sailors' bullets and that spear.
Thel instructs the Alsatian to stay, and leaves with his other assistant. The alsatian begins chatting with the short falcon in a rapid, chirpy language.
Yev stands nearby and watches Jin at work, clearly very interested to see the usage of such an unusual smithy setup.
 

PC Master Race

Well-Known Member
"I'll be fine with a couple more hours in there, if that's what it takes."
Shozu says something to the eagle in a chirpy language.
"<Do you speak Riit?>"
The eagle tilts his head to aside, obviously doesn't understand that chirpy language.
The horse has to relay the eagle's response to Shozu's plan of a couple of hours scouting the area.

Horse sniper : He said a couple of hours is totally fine.

Yev stands nearby and watches Jin at work, clearly very interested to see the usage of such an unusual smithy setup.
As Yev stands there to watch, Jin is letting the three materials melt into the forge, then uses the cosmic elemental light to form a "grid" in vertical position. Then he uses gravity magic to align and hold the measurements behind thr grid.
Now for shaping the material : he uses gravity magic to move the melted metal out of the forge and align them on the grid with the right size. Yev could see that the 3 metals are in layers, from out to in being white gold, silver and iron. It appears that silver is always in the middle, as is for other weapons too.
Once the shapes are settled, Jin moves them to the trough and "soaks" them in the moonlight and stellar wind. The shapes are quickly cooled down and hardened into physical, tangible bullets.
Then Jin runs a flow of electrical starlight, nebula clouds and aurora waves through the bullets for a while, until the bullets have a faint yellow glow at the edges.

Jin : And there you go, electrical bullets.
 
Last edited:
Top