• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The little cards you draw on...

Stakie

So, I can't actually think of what they are called. Could someone help me out? They are like blank index cards made specifically for sketching/colouring them? What are they called?

Thanks in advance~
Stakie

PastryOfApathy

So, I can't actually think of what they are called. Could someone help me out? They are like blank index cards made specifically for sketching/colouring them? What are they called?

Thanks in advance~
Stakie

Umm, I don't think there are specifically made index cards for artists. Just vanilla index cards.

Zabrina

Awoken
Yes, both AC Moore and Micheal's have them. I've bought some myself. Good fun.

Zabrina

Awoken
Thank you very very much. Would you suggest one over the other? Think I may pick some up today.

Honestly, I can hardly find a difference between the two. I suppose whichever one's bigger may have more supplies.

Volkodav

Dad****er
Sooo cool :) I like this idea. I think it would only work for me as a digital artist if I had printed out the art with a laser printer and then glued them on though, lol.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Sooo cool :) I like this idea. I think it would only work for me as a digital artist if I had printed out the art with a laser printer and then glued them on though, lol.

So draw on them traditionally? Just because you're a "digital artist" doesn't mean the skills aren't transferable.

myxini

Primitive Vertebrate
I know michael's sells them near the drawing pencils, usually on the end of an aisle in little baggies. or you can cut them yourself from larger paper, they're supposed to be 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches, same size as a baseball card. you can get 9 out of one sheet of 9x12 bristol paper.