• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Main 5

Jizz-Cat

"Spurt Spurt Spurt.. Splat"
So do you have 5 Fursonas I believe? Or am I missing something. (I'm tired so I'm having trouble letting it all sink in..) :(

Jizz-Cat

Nice. I'm still working mine out yet.

- I only turned fur a couple months ago.

Project_X

Nice. I'm still working mine out yet.

- I only turned fur a couple months ago.

Beleive it or not, these characters used to be Sonic Fanfics when I was little. A few minor alterations and abilities and PRESTO! You've got a fursona! XD
(Has to make dinner...brb)

Jizz-Cat

Beleive it or not, these characters used to be Sonic Fanfics when I was little. A few minor alterations and abilities and PRESTO! You've got a fursona! XD
I'm more a digimon fan tbh. And Dragonball Z, but that has nothing to do with Furrys. It was just an epic cartoon.

I need to watch Digimon again, but I always get side tracked on Youtube. (I'm still like a child at times, like to watch retarded clips).

Any tips on how to work out your Fursona?

Project_X

I'm more a digimon fan tbh. And Dragonball Z, but that has nothing to do with Furrys. It was just an epic cartoon.

I need to watch Digimon again, but I always get side tracked on Youtube. (I'm still like a child at times, like to watch retarded clips).

I love Digimon and DBZ. They both where wins.
Until Digimon hit season 4...<_<;

Jizz-Cat

I love Digimon and DBZ. They both where wins.
Until Digimon hit season 4...<_<;
I enjoyed them all. If I was old enough during the Digi-movie. I would of creamed my fur. O_O

DBZ is awesome, watch some a month ago. Episodes with Cell in rock! :)

Project_X

I enjoyed them all. If I was old enough during the Digi-movie. I would of creamed my fur. O_O

DBZ is awesome, watch some a month ago. Episodes with Cell in rock! :)

Lol...hot Digimon huh?

Cell was da bomb and all(no pun intended), but I liked the Super Buu Saga the best. =D

Jizz-Cat

Lol...hot Digimon huh?

Cell was da bomb and all(no pun intended), but I liked the Super Buu Saga the best. =D
He was, I enjoyed watching him. But Cell was my favourite. I loved how he swollowed them with his tail, transformed into a stronger being.
Thats it, I'm off to watch DBZ now. :)

Nightfire

I love DBZ, Sonic, Digimon, and the old pokemon. (Was watching DBZ last night)