• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The manly men topic

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Manly men > Girly fags

Do I need to say anymore?

Nylak

Angry Otter
I can has something in between? >>

But yeah, forced to choose, manly men > girly fags.

Kume

WARNING: FAG. BIG TIME.
I dare you to come up to me and call me a girly fag. See how well your face is arranged after that.

Zseliq

Deal...or no Deal?

Nylak

Angry Otter
This is true. XD

X

Xero108

Really girly guys annoy me. I never was able to get along with any of them. On the other hand, I really enjoy hanging out with manly guys. :)

Nylak

Angry Otter
I'm a, errr, boy-y fag? e__e; And proud of it! Derogatory comments are only derogatory if you let em be. :3

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Nylak

Angry Otter

Иван

I've never liked overly masculine men. Then again, girly bois are just mehhh. The middle is a good place to be.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
I don't like overly masculine guys. If I had to choose between smelly jock and girly boi, I'd go with the girly boi for the lack of repulsiveness, provided they don't act overly faggy.

I myself am in the middle. I'm passive and try to look decent. Don't know how to put across my manly side without sounding like I'm bragging, so I'll just say this: when the going gets tough, Midnight will fuck you up.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
^ GTFO, Like now.

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
I dare you to come up to me and call me a girly fag. See how well your face is arranged after that.

Girly...
fag.

*walks away fast like speed of light*

Nah, but seriously, I like a nice middle ground, possibly leaning towards the girly end.