• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Most Relaxing Voice

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
Morgan Freeman's voice is the most relaxing of all. no one bears that kind of relaxation.

blackfuredfox

Donald Sutherland.

"again with those negitive waves, have a little faith baby."
"rou, rou, rou, thats my other dog imatation."
Donald Sutherland, but which movie?

ForestFox91

can't dance
Thom Yorke from Radiohead has a relaxing voice

Shino

Now with more Writer's Block!
My math teacher from college, Mr. Knox (not kidding on the name) could put me to sleep in two minutes flat.
He sounded like a vaccum cleaner on low, and was extremely good at lulling his 8:00a pre-calc class into a mass stupor.
He'd thow erasers at people that fell asleep. I only got hit twice over the first semester.

Other than that, I find Patrick Stuart's voice to be hypnotic. I'll occasionally fall asleep while watching early TNG episodes when he's got the long scenes...

Conte

You know who has a relaxing voice? The freaking lady who does those voice-overs for the self-service check-outs at grocery stores.

She has like, no emotional tone whatsoever. She's never happy when I do put my groceries in the bag. And then again, she never yells at me when I don't. I'd hate to date her, everything would be so... neutral.

Shino

Now with more Writer's Block!
You know who has a relaxing voice? The freaking lady who does those voice-overs for the self-service check-outs at grocery stores.

She has like, no emotional tone whatsoever. She's never happy when I do put my groceries in the bag. And then again, she never yells at me when I don't. I'd hate to date her, everything would be so... neutral.
A date with a cash register... now that I would have to see. ^_^

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Last edited:

Wulf

Terminally Pulchritudinous
N

Nick

Well I'm a Bob Ross fan forever and yes he's got the most relaxing voice...problem is there's no way to watch him nemore. He's not on youtube or break or anything else that I know of, and he doesn't come on tv anymore.

I love listening to ppl talk softly. like if somebody is whispering to theirself while they're looking for something or going through some papers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Well I'm a Bob Ross fan forever and yes he's got the most relaxing voice...problem is there's no way to watch him nemore. He's not on youtube or break or anything else that I know of, and he doesn't come on tv anymore.

I love listening to ppl talk softly. like if somebody is whispering to themself while they're looking for something or going through some papers.

I know... Half of the videos on Youtube about Bob Ross are either Parodies, or Youtube Poop....

blackfuredfox

Minus the millions of pounds worth of gold.
Unless it was a really big cash register. o_o

i meant the nuetral voice, but the the money, never though of that.

Leostale

Random Melodic Music Maker
For me i like Bear Grylls voice
When i hear him I feel kinda safe <- if i am out in the wilderness

metalhead_wolfie

"I will destroy you all"
For me it is my mates voice, her voice just calms me. it has put me to sleep a few times as well.