• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The most toxic game communities

Epic496

A new user has appeared!
Call of duty:Yes,this game community has a lot of hate due to hackers,squeakers,and trolls.That's why I will never play a Call of duty game if these kind of people are online.
Dark souls:I know that Dark souls is awesome and it's quite challenging(I actually beat the game but at least I'm not bragging about it,right?)The kind of people I hate that play Dark souls are people that brag about how they beat Dark souls.They even tell others that are having a rough time with beating the game to get gud.How the fuck are they gonna get gud if they need some advice?! Even I needed advice for my first time playing Dark souls.
FIFA series:My god,never in my life have I ever seen people have unholy rage after losing a match in FIFA.We get it,it's futebol,or soccer.I never played this at all,really.
Minecraft:The worst kind of people in Minecraft are again squeakers,trolls,hackers,and even griefers that wreck your stuff.I play Minecraft from time to time and I really hate these kind of people.
Halo:Seriously,I love Halo and all but come on,there are trolls and hackers and even assholes online playing Halo.I like the game and all,but come on!!!
Counter Strike:Seriously,a LOT of trash talkers and hackers galore.After one match,I just hate these people...really(I still like Counter Strike a bit)
Team Fortress 2:Again,squeakers and people that are assholes are the people I hate the most,really.Nuthin' much to say.
Super Smash Bros.:Seriously,Smash Bros is fun,unless you deal with people that take this game too seriously.They even have pro gaming tourneys with Smash Bros,but the ridiculous rage quitting has to stop.
That's about it for my list! let me know what you think in the comments! (if I offend anyone,I'm sorry)

RandomNinja11

Meme King
*played & liked CoD*
*plays & likes Minecraft*
*played & liked Halo*
*plays & likes CS:GO*
*played & liked smash bros*

My reaction:
aCsdqPw.jpg

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Online communities in general are cancer.

Go play SP games, like Minecraft and/or Skyrim.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
M

modfox

Team Fortress 2. I have been kicked soo many times because I only have 20 hours gameplay time

Alpine

The best Renault
GTA V/Online: Absolute stage 10 cancer mixed in with diabetus and AIDS. If you haven't seen R* newswire comments and/or support posts, don't. You'll want to down a gallon of bleach after seeing how absolutely cringy they are.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm

Awf

Dank Memer
I played a game of comp on Cache. One person was shit talking another for having a D lore at gold nova 2. No need talked for the rest of the game and we lost 5-16. 11/10 great community

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
League of legends, all the way. I used to play it, and that's one of the things that made me quit. People get into utterly pointless arguments while bragging about their immense capacity at playing this game. It feels like a waste of time. I was playing it casually, and I gotta admit, there were only 2-3 games that were decent and where people didn't yell:"report this report that" in the chat

M

MaikeruNezumi

Any game with a hardcore competitive scene always seems toxic in my eyes.

Karpish McKarp

Finger guns for days
Anyway, memes aside...

I think it has already been said... But every game you play online is gonna have it's fair share of toxicity. Just like every fandom and hobby does. There are a lotta asshats out there.
Though... I guess the OP did state the MOST toxic game communities, huh?

I don't play a lot of online games, mostly because of the reason listed above, but one game that has gotten worse for me every time I play it is Werewolves on the Playstation VR. The first time I played was glorious! Everyone was very nice and helped out a noob like me more than they needed to. But the last few times...
What really gets to me is that every time I am assigned a female avatar my nick name is automatically 'tits' or 'boobs'. Granted I was born female and have a pretty diddly darned feminine voice, but common. That's just rude. Being 'miss gendered' is not even something I get all up in arms about- I get it. I sound female. People are gonna assume I'm female and, hey, it's a reasonable assumption. Even if I wasn't non-bianry and actually identified as a female, though, you don't go around calling people 'tits' just because of their gender. Call me by my user name, scrubs.

Haha. Sorry. I got all sorts of fired up there. I do that sometimes... I'mma go calm down with more memes.

Epic496

A new user has appeared!
Anyway, memes aside...

I think it has already been said... But every game you play online is gonna have it's fair share of toxicity. Just like every fandom and hobby does. There are a lotta asshats out there.
Though... I guess the OP did state the MOST toxic game communities, huh?

I don't play a lot of online games, mostly because of the reason listed above, but one game that has gotten worse for me every time I play it is Werewolves on the Playstation VR. The first time I played was glorious! Everyone was very nice and helped out a noob like me more than they needed to. But the last few times...
What really gets to me is that every time I am assigned a female avatar my nick name is automatically 'tits' or 'boobs'. Granted I was born female and have a pretty diddly darned feminine voice, but common. That's just rude. Being 'miss gendered' is not even something I get all up in arms about- I get it. I sound female. People are gonna assume I'm female and, hey, it's a reasonable assumption. Even if I wasn't non-bianry and actually identified as a female, though, you don't go around calling people 'tits' just because of their gender. Call me by my user name, scrubs.

Haha. Sorry. I got all sorts of fired up there. I do that sometimes... I'mma go calm down with more memes.
Ouch,I'm very sorry to hear that,Karpish.I know that feel.One time I was playing Roblox (had no idea why) and people thought I was a girl (since I had a girl skin) and tried to ask me out.I said no and they hated me for the rest of my session on Roblox.I got rid of that game.I now play Minecraft and at least people don't assume I'm a girl on Minecraft.I also use the Discord app on my Iphone SE and I just love using it for voice chat though.(my username for Discord is MetroidFan and my NNID is Metroidfan59,since I have the wii u port of Minecraft) sorry you had to hear my story. UnU