• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Motivation Thread: What are your goals today?

a sleepy kitty

Buh bye. :(
Woohoo! Look at you getting things done!
You are brave cause I faint whenever I see my own blood on the outside of my body. XD
I used to nearly cry getting blood drawn, but a doctor recently put me on a medication that requires bloodtests. And even if I do end up needing a real blooddraw, it's not so scary because I've been getting these weekly tests for a few months. I was offered this med for years, but the bloodwork thing scared me off. It wasn't until my recent mental health crisis that I tried the med. It works better than anything else I've ever taken.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Try to get to bed earlier. Not because I'm staying up late, but because I can never fall asleep at a decent rate, or I just keep waking up and then spend the next hour trying to fall asleep before my alarm goes off again.

I feel drained, but I feel like I have undeniable proof that all of my previous jobs were shit. Even with the tiredness I still feel good and ready to help people for the next 8 hours .. and if my calls are anything like the ones I've had in training, I'll probably only get like... 10 in a while day. TuT I was expecting 100s but almost every call I am in takes 20-40 minutes minimum!

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Goals, goals....here's what I have then!

My goal is that I won't let what people say get to me, at least, not to let it have such an impact that it ruins the day for me. I'm also still on my goal to make others happy, and my goal is always to at least garner one smile for the day, because one happy fella can go a long way!

I have some side goals, mainly to get more stamina, since the last time I actually ran far was during middle school, where cross country used to be one of the main ways of endurance. I'm in no way out of shape, but I could use more stamina for extensive running or jogging, so that's a goal!

Lastly, my goal is to stay true to myself! Don't question who you are because everyone around you disapproves! Stay true to you, understand and recall your morals and ideals, and never let the depressing view of the public deter who you are! Always stay calm, control your emotions, and learn to better yourself before letting any outside conflict corrode you!

Crayons Are Snacks

Where the heck am I?
Try to get to bed earlier. Not because I'm staying up late, but because I can never fall asleep at a decent rate, or I just keep waking up and then spend the next hour trying to fall asleep before my alarm goes off again.

I feel drained, but I feel like I have undeniable proof that all of my previous jobs were shit. Even with the tiredness I still feel good and ready to help people for the next 8 hours .. and if my calls are anything like the ones I've had in training, I'll probably only get like... 10 in a while day. TuT I was expecting 100s but almost every call I am in takes 20-40 minutes minimum!
I wish you the best of luck in trying to reset your sleep habits.
My goal is to put my phone and all other electronics down for the night by 10pm.

Crayons Are Snacks

Where the heck am I?
Goals, goals....here's what I have then!

My goal is that I won't let what people say get to me, at least, not to let it have such an impact that it ruins the day for me. I'm also still on my goal to make others happy, and my goal is always to at least garner one smile for the day, because one happy fella can go a long way!

I have some side goals, mainly to get more stamina, since the last time I actually ran far was during middle school, where cross country used to be one of the main ways of endurance. I'm in no way out of shape, but I could use more stamina for extensive running or jogging, so that's a goal!

Lastly, my goal is to stay true to myself! Don't question who you are because everyone around you disapproves! Stay true to you, understand and recall your morals and ideals, and never let the depressing view of the public deter who you are! Always stay calm, control your emotions, and learn to better yourself before letting any outside conflict corrode you!
The funny thing about stamina training is it builds super quickly, but you can also lose it super quickly if you stop training. TwT
I’m working on that, myself.
You have beautiful goals. Staying true to oneself is an art that is seldom perfected, but you haven’t failed until you’ve stopped trying, right?

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
The funny thing about stamina training is it builds super quickly, but you can also lose it super quickly if you stop training. TwT
I’m working on that, myself.
You have beautiful goals. Staying true to oneself is an art that is seldom perfected, but you haven’t failed until you’ve stopped trying, right?
Really now? Well I'll be sure to keep that in mind! It explains so much now that you mention that fact!
And I wish you the best of luck! Someone as nice as you is guaranteed to make it!

And thank you very much for saying that! I agree with that, it is quite the challenge, but it can be ensured in victory, as long as one remains true to self! You speak truth in what you say for sure Skee!

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
!00% this. One week I'll be feeling like the one on the left. Then, after a few days of lounging, I feel like the one on the right. TuT

cover6.jpg

Crayons Are Snacks

Where the heck am I?
Back on track.
Today is my day off.
I may be having a bit of a manic spell, but WHATEVER. I'm getting a ton of stuff done. :D
I got up at 6:30 this morning and said a prayer, meditated for 5 minutes, read some scriptures, ate breakfast, did yoga, took a 10 minute walk around the neighborhood, cleaned my kitchen, and now I am about to fold and put away all of my laundry.
Starting off strong.

My value is not tied to my productivity, but it feels good to accomplish little things, so that's why I do it.

My goal today is to get my short chore list done by noon, and then start drawing. I need to take that time for myself.