• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

the must random ting you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsewq55912

what is the must random ting you do with you your frds are same 1 you love are whatever ok tell abote lol.

i forget the lest time i do same ting so random lol.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Looks like the most random thing you do is type.

F

fuzthefurfox

i think the weardest, randomest thing ive everdone is i was hangin out with some seniors at school and one of them found a bunch of balloons full of helium... i think you can understand what happened next with the HELIUM balloons :p

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Dammit, I was taking a drink when I read that! Now I have to clean off my keyboard...

(Still funny, tho.)

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..

*LMAO*

OP, please use grammer and spelling. Else you will be made fun of by the others.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
i always shout 2 my friendz when were at the mall about how im the evil master of doom and waffles and i luv invader zim because its so random lololollollo ^_^~

Bando

Ya boy
Waht do I do that's random...

Dunno, my lunch conversations with my friends would be considered out there by most people. Darwin awards was a subject today :3 Most stiff I do is pretty random, come to think of it.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
lol i collect sporks!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD neway i also am wiccan but dont judge me cuz i hate pplz that judge

Qoph

omurr
i always shout 2 my friendz when were at the mall about how im the evil master of doom and waffles and i luv invader zim because its so random lololollollo ^_^~

*kicks Aden in the balls*

I'M BEING RANDUMMMM

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
rumpumpan, i rumpan ting, i rippy rippy rap rippy rap ting
i rip and i rhyme
i rhyme and i rip
this is the way
that dylan spit!

Status
Not open for further replies.