• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The mystery of Cupcake

Zeitzbach

Taste purple
How
In the
Actual
nya
AM I REALLY SUPPOSED TO EAT THIS THING?

Can't just take a bite without looking like a fool with a cream mustache
Lick off the topping first? Might as well eat a can of cream instead.

This is made worse by those containers that make it hard for you to fit your hand in without having your palm making some lovely contact and get all creamy and sticky from the darn topping. Some is just impossible without you flipping the darn thing upside down and catching the cupcake.

Can't avoid pretty paper cup either to hold that pretty cupcake. Let's sometime make it a pain in the ass to remove, and maybe if they're generous, cover the top of the cup with icings.

Saw that vid where you pretty much remove the bottom half and make a sandwich cake but it doesn't work if the cupcake has unnecessary amount of pretty topping that is as tall as the empire state building.

Spikey2k2

Easily. You eat a cupcake like Shaggy eats his sandwiches. One bite.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
There are so many innuendos I could make.

Put the cupcake in your mouth. Bite the top off. Wipe your mouth.
Don't be a pussy. :v

Aleu

Deuces
You have a cupcake. Why in god's name are you bitching?
How about you shut up and give me the cupcake because obviously you don't deserve its goodness if you're going to complain about it >:C

This is beyond first world problems

Zeitzbach

Taste purple
There are so many innuendos I could make.

Put the cupcake in your mouth. Bite the top off. Wipe your mouth.
Don't be a pussy. :v

And threw away the rest of the cake portion unless that thing costed 2-3$ or something because the cake portion is usually..... Am I eating a car tire?

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
You accept the frosting moustache into your life, it will open new doors for you I promise.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
And threw away the rest of the cake portion unless that thing costed 2-3$ or something because the cake portion is usually..... Am I eating a car tire?
If your cupcake tastes like a car tire then you're probably not eating a cupcake.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

There are starving children in Africa who'd be happy to have a delicious cupcake and eat it without complains to how.

Either eat it by breaking it into pieces, or use a fork.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
This is ridiculous.
Just eat the damn thing with appropriately sized bits.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
If you must, spoon off the excess icing and then make a cupcake sandwich. Then you have a crapton of pure icing to delve into afterwards. c:

Zeitzbach

Taste purple
and here I was thinking westerners were all born with a natural gift to eating junk food
the more you know

I'm Asian.

Junk food are almost a bane.

If you must, spoon off the excess icing and then make a cupcake sandwich. Then you have a crapton of pure icing to delve into afterwards. c:

If it's okay to use fork then yeah, spoon is probably the way I will go with.