• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The mystery of Cupcake

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
You can eat it with a fork?

Fine, eat it with chopsticks.
If a dirty injun can do it, so can you. >:V

That explains it
Be grateful that this forum is swarming with Americans, lest your question might have went unanswered

Too bad you litter-box natives cannot have any American Freedom cupcakes. :V
They are too rich for you.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Hopefully stabbing the chopstick right into the middle won't bring my any bad luck.
Actually that might serve as another way to get the icing off as a weird sugar-ka-bob... Depends on the consistency of the icing though.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
D

Deleted member 82554

So... this is an odd thread. But I like it. It's more light hearted than the usual drama filled BS.

Now about that cupcake, just eat it and worry about the mess later on.

Lucient

US Marine
I can relate to this...

But I found some resources that got me over that fear, maybe they'll help you too.
#1 #2

If you end up using the second resource to eat a cupcake people will think you're an idiot. I've never tried it myself but I'm 99% sure you'll still get cream all over your face.

Distorted

You can always lick the icing off first. That's what I do. But I wouldn't do it around others, or else they'll comment on your tongue work. Apparently, you can enjoy a cupcake a little too much...

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
D

Deleted member 82554

The mystery of the cupcake only rivals the mystery of how one cannot eat it.

wheelieotter

Everything works if you let it
Poor cupcakeless children. :c

So many children have no cupcakes, won't you please give to the Children's Cupcake Network? Just 50 cents a day and you can sponsor a cupcake. Your cupcake will be given clothes, shelter, and a chance to get an education instead of being eaten. Won't you please think of the cupcakes?

Damn, now I want cupcakes.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I don't think I've ver eaten an actual cupcake. I have munched a ton of muffins but I don't think it's the same.
FAF, buy me a cupcake and mail it to me now.

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
Lick the cream with your tougue then introduce the dick slowly in your month...

ups sorry I meant cupcake

I don't think I've ver eaten an actual cupcake. I have munched a ton of muffins but I don't think it's the same.
FAF, buy me a cupcake and mail it to me now.

you realize the only cream that cupcake would have is baby juice?

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Finally someone actually pointed out how annoying it is eating a cupcake..

I have these problems.
So far there seems to be no good solution other than to just eat it and deal with the annoyances of the cupcake. :/

Gator

Uncledaddy
A proper cupcake should not have a mile-high pile of frosting. That is just bad form and is usually done to hide a shitty or unimpressive cake. But if you should encounter one of these and wish to consume it anyway, what you do is lick/bite off only half of the frosting pile and then proceed to bite into the remaining cake and frosting as normal. Pull back the paper cup as you go, or unwrap it entirely before eating, depending on how messy the cupcake and how badly the paper sticks, carefully holding the bottom of the cake. If the frosting goes all over the sides, pinch the paper toward the middle rather than trying to pull directly from the top. Lick the frosting around the edge of the cupcake in a circle. If all else fails, stick that sucker on a plate or dump it into a bowl, and eat with a fork or spoon. I personally recommend spoon.
All that said, these problems are typical of the grocery store cupcake, which tends to be made entirely of chemistry set ingredients that are not usually considered food. My best advice would be to seek better cupcake. Good luck in your endeavors, whichever path you may choose.