• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The new banner is humorous and entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepherd

I'm a good doggy, really! 0:)
I somehow doubt this guy's ever encountered a real person who's that fat, adorable and cuddly are not words I'd use. Also anyone who can look at a debilitating illness as being desirable in others is an absolutely awful person IMO.

Keep in mind, not everyone (including some obese people) see obesity as a debilitating illness, some people actually enjoy being bigger. I think the people who feel justified in labeling other people are the truly awful ones (and no, that's not a shot at anyone).

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
We're Furries we find something to go Bawwww about
now tell me which one of this insult you more
NIGGA
PENIS
PINGAS

CRACKER

Keep in mind, not everyone (including some obese people) see obesity as a debilitating illness, some people actually enjoy being bigger. I think the people who feel justified in labeling other people are the truly awful ones (and no, that's not a shot at anyone).

Debilitating isn't a matter of opinion Shepherd, the fact that they're in denial or put on a brave face means nothing, technically speaking it's a debilitating illness, and exploiting sick people for the purpose of sexual gratification is disgustingly selfish. Also choosing it is about the same as someone with an amputee fetish cutting off their legs, it's an incredibly selfish thing for them to waste medical resources satisfying a fetish.

Last edited:

TheGoodShepherd

Debilitating isn't a matter of opinion Shepherd, the fact that they're in denial or put on a brave face means nothing, technically speaking it's a debilitating illness, and exploiting sick people for the purpose of sexual gratification is disgustingly selfish.

I think I covered that in my second post.

Zentio

Fluffy Bunbutts
I somehow doubt this guy's ever encountered a real person who's that fat, adorable and cuddly are not words I'd use. Also anyone who can look at a debilitating illness as being desirable in others is an absolutely awful person IMO.

:b you're right... 100% about everything you've said here... good thing we're talking about furries and not real people, or you might have a convincing, valid point somewhere hidden behind your pointless engraged slander.

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
Last edited:

TheGoodShepherd

Crap, didn't manage to edit in time, mind taking a second look?

*read*

Perhaps, but it's up to the person who chooses the life to deal with it. And there are so many people sucking money out of the system that I don't really care who does it anymore. >_<

Edit: It's not so much a "fetish" for some people, for people like me I genuinely enjoy the feel of it, whether it be in a sexual way or not.

Last edited:

Runeaddyste

KOBOLD
too much drama for one little banner

LOLOLOLOLOL DRAMA LLAMAS!!!!!!

Drama Llama down
Drama Llama deep down, in the ocean blue like a barnicle, sitting in a tight place, laughing like a monkey are, pulling like a china boy. Carraway carraway carraway noise! mm tika saymala, mm tika saymala, ooohhhhhhh. Tooth tooth "pwaaff".

Soz, had a mighty boosh moment.

The banner isn't really that bad. I know i'm english and don't celebrate thanksgiving, but from what i can imagine, you stuff your faces over there as much as we do at christmas.

*read*

Perhaps, but it's up to the person who chooses the life to deal with it. And there are so many people sucking money out of the system that I don't really care who does it anymore. >_<

I find the practise unacceptable, if someone chooses to do that to themselves they should have to pay every cent for themselves, I don't want my tax dollars buying a new scooter for some bloated sack of crap who can't get off until he's totally immobile.

Just a few things to say:

I find the banner funny and fitting.
Banner's up for only a day. Get over it.
So what if there's a furry out there masturbating to this, there were probably just as many masturbating to the zombie banners for their gore. As before, get over it.
They're fictional characters, furries on top of that, so why are you complaining about the problems they'd have if they were real? They're not real, so again, get over it.

This is my first and last comment on any of the drama that tends to pass by me, simply because I'm getting too many journals about how people are hating/liking this banner.

TheGoodShepherd

I find the practise unacceptable, if someone chooses to do that to themselves they should have to pay every cent for themselves, I don't want my tax dollars buying a new scooter for some bloated sack of crap who can't get off until he's totally immobile.

Well, I will say that the people who gain till immobility are rather disturbing. I like being bigger but I'd prefer to stay mobile. I can see where you're coming from there.

Also, I edited my other reply.

That said, I'd better hit the hay because I have to winterize my rose bushes tomorrow before dinner. Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it.

Zentio

Fluffy Bunbutts

Most people do.
From what I've heard (around here anyway) after you reach a certain BMI or weight (can't remember which) you get declined for health insurance.
At least, that's what my doctor said xP ("If you keep gaining weight you won't get insurance")

Most people do.
From what I've heard (around here anyway) after you reach a certain BMI or weight (can't remember which) you get declined for health insurance.
At least, that's what my doctor said xP ("If you keep gaining weight you won't get insurance")

Sadly my healthcare system is public, really the only downside is that it doesn't punish the stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.