• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The new banner is humorous and entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Roll Fizzlebeef
Here's a better idea, if you don't like it, don't look at it.

A user who doesnt want to see it doesnt have that choice, since it takes up about 1/4 (ok maybe a 1/6) of the browser on every page of FA. You can attempt to ignore it, but thats a little hard to do, considering they dont like it.

Last edited:

Ty Vulpine

A user who doesnt want to see it doesnt have that choice, since it takes up about 1/4 of the browser on every page of FA. You can attempt to ignore it, but thats a little hard to do, considering they dont like it.

Take a piece of paper, cut it into a small strip, and tape it over the upper left corner of the screen whenever you're on the FA main page. Problem solved.

Emil

Roll Fizzlebeef
Take a piece of paper, cut it into a small strip, and tape it over the upper left corner of the screen whenever you're on the FA main page. Problem solved.

Your arnt supposed to touch your computer screen with your finger, let alone some adhesive =\

Ty Vulpine

Your arnt supposed to touch your computer screen with your finger, let alone some adhesive =\

Well, that's what the edge of the monitor (the non-screen) is for, right? Tape it there, so that the tape isn't on the screen. After all, if attachments like plastic paper holders (so you can copy the paper onto a WP at work and such) are safe, why not tape?

And touching the screen won't break it, especially if you touch with a soft cloth for cleaning.

Farfoos

Banned
Banned
Um, actually it's ~very~ easy to replace the banner with something else and the method has been covered *LOTS* of times. Really, it makes you look pretty Jesus raping stupid to be claiming that something bothers you *SO* much to the point where even *looking* at it sends you into a spastic fit, and then not even taking any effort or bother to see how you can replace it. Then again I think you fall into the category of people who are "arguing just to argue". Honestly, the banner really ~doesn't~ bother you, does it? You just want something to bitch about. *shrugs*

Ty Vulpine

Um, actually it's ~very~ easy to replace the banner with something else and the method has been covered *LOTS* of times. Really, it makes you look pretty Jesus raping stupid to be claiming that something bothers you *SO* much to the point where even *looking* at it sends you into a spastic fit, and then not even taking any effort or bother to see how you can replace it. Then again I think you fall into the category of people who are "arguing just to argue". Honestly, the banner really ~doesn't~ bother you, does it? You just want something to bitch about. *shrugs*

I happen to like the banner.

Cleo

Piercing eyes
Here's an interesting idea. Why don't we stop talking about the banner and enjoy the rest of the day?

This is the best thing I've heard all day. I'm too busy getting Thanksgiving stuff done that I'll probably forget about it soon anyway.

Zero_Point

To those who thought it was funny:
Only thing I personally found funny about it was how the "Link of the Day" was "You've got fiber power!". :V

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
Not so long ago, people thought, and still think, that homosexuality was a disease. People thought, and still think, that anyone who was attracted to a person of the same sex is "absolutely awful". But what do we know about homosexuality now? It's inborn, genetic, biological; in short, they can't help liking what they do.

I'm of the mind that you can apply this to any paraphilia. These people didn't wake up one day and decide to sexualize fat people, or children, or amputees, or transformations. It just happened, and saying that someone who is attracted to something is awful simply does nothing constructive. Think twice before you condemn.

You had the biological part right. Genetic, not so much.

Fetishes, on the other hand, are developed during childhood and adolescence.

The point is, it can. Being morbidly obese fucks your body up real nice. Being homosexual only kills you if you live in Georgia.

AIDS

Maybe you have a CRT?

Wulfshade

Yeah, it's a banner with fat peopel in it. Yeah, I'm sure someone's jerking off while watching it. And there's a lot of people who tend to jerk off to some of the regular banners as well. Should there be no banners at all, they would be jerking off to some other stuff found on this site. Or some other site. My advice to the complainers: get a life.

Wulfshade

I sold mine in eBay to get the latest WoW expansion.

Anyways, ask yourself: do we really need this discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.