• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The New Blood CH.22..............>__>

Wild-Fantasy-Run

Insert Clever Answer Here
Hi everyone I am the new guy. So I thought I take the time to introduce myself, I am not new to being "furry" for I have been like that for 2 years. If we are talking in the non-sexual sense I have liked anthro characters and stories my whole life. I guess I learned I was "really" into this ideology when I started becoming attracted to said material in sexual manner. I am not really sure how to act or behave at this moment for I have not yet read the rules in great detail so if something comes off wrong let me know, I usually cuss and pretty open that's why. I only told one soul I was furry and lucky for me he was also furry himself and into MLP, not friends with him anymore but I digress. I am here to make possible new friends, expand my mind of this world further, and have a good time. I will ask questions and start threads in somewhat more open manner so once again if its not pg-13 let me know cause I would like to ask some sexual stuff strictly out of curiosity of perspective. I don't know I plan on being open so just putting that out there. I am a nice person with some edge...yeah. Anyways I created a pretty complete bio on this site so it explains "me" better. I hope I have a positive experience glade to be here. Also wubba lubba dub dub :p:D

Wild-Fantasy-Run

Tough Crowd.......:(

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Just a FYI: This is a PG-13 forum, if you've not actually read the rules. Might want to change your Avatar.

Apart from that, welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

....What? This is a FANDOM.

Wild-Fantasy-Run

Just a FYI: This is a PG-13 forum, if you've not actually read the rules. Might want to change your Avatar.

Apart from that, welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

....What? This is a FANDOM.

Thanks for the welcome friend! Damn I like this avatar too, well I ask the mods give me some time to change it I gotta go back to work. Also isn't ideology and fandom a synonymous term? Not trying to be a smart ass just feel ideology can be considered a stronger term as far as labels go, we as furries are more open minded people not to push some master race agenda lol. But fuck it fandom works fine for me. Once again thanks for the welcome.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Thanks for the welcome friend! Damn I like this avatar too, well I ask the mods give me some time to change it I gotta go back to work. Also isn't ideology and fandom a synonymous term? Not trying to be a smart ass just feel ideology can be considered a stronger term as far as labels go, we as furries are more open minded people not to push some master race agenda lol. But fuck it fandom works fine for me. Once again thanks for the welcome.
Eh. An ideology have nothing to do with a fandom..

The moment someone tries to apply ANY ideology to a fandom, that fandom will automatically reject it, due to the nature of how a fandom operate.

Wild-Fantasy-Run

Eh. An ideology have nothing to do with a fandom..

The moment someone tries to apply ANY ideology to a fandom, that fandom will automatically reject it, due to the nature of how a fandom operate.

Would it be fair to say as far as the furry fandom goes its a shared mentality or is it so unique there is just too many shades of grey. Its actually something I am curious about. Is it pretty much come as you are kind a deal? Interesting none the less.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Would it be fair to say as far as the furry fandom goes its a shared mentality or is it so unique there is just too many shades of grey. Its actually something I am curious about. Is it pretty much come as you are kind a deal? Interesting none the less.
We are as diverse as any other random group. We have absolutely nothing in common apart from liking anthropomorphic animals. We do not share any sort of ideology, ethics, morals, religious beliefs, gender nor sexuality.

We have no ideology, as having an ideology would imply we stand for something and/or believe in one. We do have ideologues in the fandom, but they do not represent the fandom, nor do they represent any community, unless that community have given them the power to do so.