• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The new guy, from CT. :)

haillin

Hey,
I’m hailln. New furry from CT. Thought I’d make an intro post! I’m a young guy in his early twenties who will no longer give other people the power to dictate my life, the things that I do, and the things that I love. The biggest thing on my mind lately, that I love, is the furry community. I’ve really loved the furry subculture since I was a kid, but until recently, didn’t have the courage to say so. So I’m diving in head first to make up for lost time... Going to be attending some of the CT cons this year, maybe Anthrocon next year. If I love being a part of the community as much as I think I will, I will hopefully start the process of having my Arctic Wolf (haillin) full suit made before the end of the year.

Cheers!

Flowercat

Meadowchaser
Hello and welcome! Great to hear that you're doing what you like.

A

aloveablebunny

Hey,
I’m hailln. New furry from CT. Thought I’d make an intro post! I’m a young guy in his early twenties who will no longer give other people the power to dictate my life, the things that I do, and the things that I love. The biggest thing on my mind lately, that I love, is the furry community. I’ve really loved the furry subculture since I was a kid, but until recently, didn’t have the courage to say so. So I’m diving in head first to make up for lost time... Going to be attending some of the CT cons this year, maybe Anthrocon next year. If I love being a part of the community as much as I think I will, I will hopefully start the process of having my Arctic Wolf (haillin) full suit made before the end of the year.

Cheers!
Welcome!

Where in CT? I don't live there but have visited a few times and have friends there :]

XenoQc

Changing
Welcome aboard buddy! ^_^ I hope you will enjoy it in the fandom of this forum. This community had alot of difficulty in the past so don't worry they take care of their people and there is alot of guardians around!

Yakamaru

Bad Jokes Inc.
This is a little late, but welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

haillin

Welcome aboard buddy! ^_^ I hope you will enjoy it in the fandom of this forum. This community had alot of difficulty in the past so don't worry they take care of their people and there is alot of guardians around!
This is a little late, but welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks guys! Yeah I heard there was some drama going on.. I’ve personally had a really great experience so far though. :)

XenoQc

Changing
well drama is a poart of anything we all have dowbfall you know!