• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The New Intern

Yaruzaru

Feral tendencies, cuddle at your own risk
The creature stays crouched and lets out a nervous chuckle in embarrassment at the other interns words as he rubs the fur on the back of his head. - " Yeah, well there is some pretty amazing looking stuff here dad "

The creature looks up from his crouched position with his arms hanging off his knees at the scientist to reply - " Well i'm Yaruzaru, but feel free to call me Yaru " He gives the scientist a warm smile as he finishes speaking

Dearg

The often grumpy but friendly fox
Nice to meet you. Anyway, I need one of you to step inside the machine. The glass doors opens, a vat of fog pours out from the door.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
A human guy knocks the door of the science lab. He has short brown hair and brown eyes. Average fit. He wears heavy boots, military looking digital camo pants, a grey hoodie with the sleeves up and aviator sunglasses (even tho he's inside a building)

- hellooo? I've heard you need volunteers here? Am i right?

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
- okay then
He gets in and looks around
-what's all this shit about?

Dearg

We are about to test my Reversal machine, please take a seat. First we should probably test it on a inanimate object. Dearg places a rusty old tea kettle inside the glass tube, With flip of a switch the machine springs to life. Flashing lights and all. You can feel the hum all around you. The humming intensifies, the light inside the tube spins ever so faster. The computer console shows lines of code that is barley readable by the human eye. The machines finishes it cycle, and powers down. Dearg opens the door and presents the tea kettle. Ha ha! Yes just as I thought, as new as the day it was purchased. Now we must test it on a living subject. If this works? i may have discovered how to reverse the aging process.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The cellphone intern raises his hand :

- Lemme see it for myself.

Yaruzaru

Yarus eyes appear to lighten up and he wags his tail in excitement for a moment after seeing the tea kettles appearance from having been inside the machine. He looks at the scientist with a smile briefly before darting into the machine with a curious chuckle.

" Try me. Maybe it will make my core stronger " He wags his tail eagerly while crouched down inside the machine and looking around the inside of it.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
-yeaaaaaaaaahnope... if you guys don't mind imma take cover behind that desk

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

- @Yaruzaru , you're just over 200 years old, get outta there. If anyone wanna get younger, it's me. I'm literally over 20000 years old here.

Yaruzaru

- " Maybe your soul is, but your body is not dad " He chuckles before continuing - " My body is too weird to be worried about anyway, besides science doesn't progress from people twiddling their thumbs. At least let me try it out once " He sticks out his tongue playfully at him briefly when he finishes speaking

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The cellphone intern crosses his arms with a smirk :

- OK, fine, suit yourself... maybe then you'll fit in my pouch again, hehe...

He looks at his belly, where a pouch is slightly visible. He then playfully puts his hands in it in a casual manner, as how people would usually put their hands in the pockets of their pants or jackets.

Yaruzaru

- " I suppose that wouldn't be so bad . . . " he pauses in thought for a moment, putting a paw to his chin " . . . but i don't know if i want to be stuck in a child's body . . . again " He chuckles awkwardly but still nods at the scientist to say hes ready

Dearg

Dearg signals Yaru to climb in the chamber, but not before disaster strikes, a crash is heard in the distance. A voice over the intercom says: WARNING! WARNING! SUBJECT: TQBF HAS ESCAPED!! INITIATING CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES!! oh god, not again! take cover he's coming. A figure comes very quick and starts wreaking havoc in the lab.
index.jpg

, (only play like 30 secs of this, or listen the to whole thing if you want)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The cellphone intern motions his hands, creating a black portal that resembles a black hole in thin air right in the room. From there, a silver chain with a hook at the end shoots out and stops the figure midhway, before wrapping itself around the figure, holding it tight in place.
The black hole then disappears, but the silver chain tying the figure is still there.

- Not. Even. Once. Pretty boy.

Dearg

Hold him there until one my assistants can detain him. Thank you, lets continue, Yaru please enter the chamber. (what else could go wrong?)

Yaruzaru

Yaru looks a bit sad to get interrupted as he is about to test the machine but he stands up to look curiously at the creature. - " Dad, don't be so rough, maybe it just wants to play " Yaru chuckles while looking at the figure

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(Cellphone intern that can do magic stuffs... totally legit XD )

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
What in the Christ is that!?!?!

Yaruzaru

Yaru jumps back into the machine and sits on his paws while looking up, swaying his tail behind him. He feels like the scientist is more eager than he is. " Well, i'm ready when you are "