• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The New Intern

Dearg

The often grumpy but friendly fox
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(Hehe, sorry... I just have a thing for stuffs like that... I mean, I have 5 plushies at home : two teddy bears, a German sheppherd, a husky, and a kangaroo XD )

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(And me reeaaallllyyyyy wants to hug "little Dearg" in my arms now <3 that pic was so cute omg)

Dearg

(And me reeaaallllyyyyy wants to hug "little Dearg" in my arms now <3 that pic was so cute omg)
(Thank you, and I'll try and draw it, still kind of new to this art style)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(*cough cough totally not planning cough to ask you cough to make a new character cough just so I could have him/her cough as my child cough*)

Dearg

(yeah he's yours, he doesn't have to be dearg, he can have a different name if you want? OK i'm thinking of a name right now. um...um.. errrgh....popcorn xD.
It's going to take me a bit to get this done, i'll let you know when i have something )

Dearg

(yay, new brother for yaru :3, congrats you adopted him, and I think i got a name for him: Madra Rua,) (pronunciation: MAD-ruh ROO-uh, it's means red dog, or you can shorten it to Rua. :))

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(yay, new brother for yaru :3, congrats you adopted him, and I think i got a name for him: Madra Rua,) (pronunciation: MAD-ruh ROO-uh, it's means red dog, or you can shorten it to Rua. :))
(Actually, I've 3 more sons and another daughter XD 2 are Flare and Light, adopted from @Lightning96321 , while Jin Junior (or D.J., shorten for "Double J.") and Angelus are my actual characters)
(Also, I think I'll stick to the name Tyson instead ; 3 )

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(Question is, do you actually feel like role-playing as this little guy and calling me "father" XD )

Dearg

(Question is, do you actually feel like role-playing as this little guy and calling me "father" XD )
(No, but the character is yours to have, but to show that I'm not joshing here is what i have for you so far.)
congratz It's a boy.jpeg

(Will probably finish by sunday..maybe depending on how my work is)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

{No, but the character is yours to have, but to show that I'm not joshing here is what i have for you so far.} View attachment 12315 (Will probably finish by sunday..maybe depending on how my work is)
(Hehe, of course, how would you even call someone 7 years younger than you your "father" anyway XD totally reasonable :p @Yaruzaru is 5 years older, but his character has been sleeping in Jin's pouch since the early days, that's why he calls me "dad" like that :D)

(As for the pic : OMG MY LITTLE TYSON AAAAAAAAAA I'M DYING OMG OMG OMG OMG SOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTE)

Dearg

(Hehe, of course, how would you even call someone 7 years younger than you your "father" anyway XD totally reasonable :p @Yaruzaru is 5 years older, but his character has been sleeping in Jin's pouch since the early days, that's why he calls me "dad" like that :D)

(As for the pic : OMG MY LITTLE TYSON AAAAAAAAAA I'M DYING OMG OMG OMG OMG SOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTE)
(glad you like it so far ^-^)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(Also, I'm thinking that you got Jin's reference from my accounts in art-sites in my signature ? 'Cause you got his pose and his figure exactly the way he is X3 )

Dearg