• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The New Staff Site is online Hurray ^^

Blitza

Finally we see who are the new Mods, oh my God thats "awesome" sciggles is now an Staff Lead too :D

The future can be just better now, hope finally the site will run nice and smooth like an smoothie XD

Volkodav

Dad****er
"These chosen few have donned a mantle of anonymity,"

I'm sure we all know how well anonymity on the internet goes.

Anubis_werewolf

So after all that downtime this is the big impressive staff page?
...Okay?
Though to be honest, it really isn't all that different than what was there to begin with. Not to mention that the secret admins don't really fill me with confidence.
What was the point of that?

L

LizardKing

lol we're so whacky xDDDD

Edit: So having subforums called "The Den" or "Three Frags Left" is terrible and confusing, but it's fine to fill the site staff page with lolrandom nonsense? It clashes horribly with the try-hard position descriptions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accountability

Enthusiastic Downloader
kHpzG5P.png

Pretty damn clear that more time went into these ridiculous self-serving descriptions of how fucking ~special~ Dragoneer, Chase, and Sciggles are than actually making sure the page looks good.

I really wonder how this page looked in early April if it took an extra month and a half to get to this point. I'm guessing it looked pretty much the same.

At least Sciggles is an admin again. Because that went over so well before.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

I feel indifferent about it. For better or worse, not much is going to change.

PheagleAdler

Yay, the staff page is up? *shrugs* Moving on

L

LizardKing

Also it's nice to see all the staff page links are still hard-coded to http when I'm using https.

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw
It's like FA is run by idiots or something. Professionalism is forever aloof. It sort of reminds me of that introduction that one lady femonazi made on the Mighty No. 9 kickstarter page as the new community manager. This doesn't scream "Take me seriously", this screams "Neopets Furry Guild x3".

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
It's like FA is run by idiots or something. Professionalism is forever aloof. It sort of reminds me of that introduction that one lady femonazi made on the Mighty No. 9 kickstarter page as the new community manager. This doesn't scream "Take me seriously", this screams "Neopets Furry Guild x3".

Surprise~

D

Deleted member 82554

It's like FA is run by idiots or something. Professionalism is forever aloof.

And just to think, it only took you a year to figure that out. :3c

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw

Volkodav

Dad****er
To be fair, that's only appropriate for Clayton.

I was banned because i got temp banned on the site for being a twat years ago
apparently "irc is still part of fa"
Ok well then how ckme mainsite bans sont carry to forums

PheagleAdler

I was banned because i got temp banned on the site for being a twat years ago
apparently "irc is still part of fa"
Ok well then how ckme mainsite bans sont carry to forums

Did you at least appeal?

Volkodav

Dad****er
Did you at least appeal?

Nah I went through the mainsite ban because it was deserved. As for the IRC appeal, no I didn't bother getting back into the IRC.
Regardless, it should have expired after the main-site ban expired, no?
Which is why I said "I bet" because I doubt the staff gave too much of a shit about my ban to unban on the IRC.