• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The oddest music video you've ever seen?

Hakijagu1

I don't buy shoes.

desiring_change

Banned
Banned
Don't know about weirdest, but the most sexist music video has to be a totally obscure one from the 80s -- 'Prime Mover' by Zodiac Mindwarp, in which the singer breaks into a women's hospital and fires transformative rays from his guitar that turn the nurses and patients into punk-slut sex slaves!

Hakijagu1

I don't buy shoes.
Don't know about weirdest, but the most sexist music video has to be a totally obscure one from the 80s -- 'Prime Mover' by Zodiac Mindwarp, in which the singer breaks into a women's hospital and fires transformative rays from his guitar that turn the nurses and patients into punk-slut sex slaves!

o_O That does sound rather strange.

Hakijagu1

I don't buy shoes.

Hakijagu1

I don't buy shoes.

Hakijagu1

I don't buy shoes.

Le_Démon_Sans_Visage

evolution's cruelest joke
Too lazy to link it myself, but check out Oingo Boingo's "Insanity". It's not called that for nothing.

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, "Running Down a Dream"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9eW91-5TC78

Great song, but the clip scared me shitless the first time I saw it because it's a nearly frame by frame replay of nightmares I used to have as a kid.

Still creeps me out to this day.

WhiteHowl

Procrastination is cool~*

Culebra Kai

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Bjork.
Anything by her is just weird.

WhiteHowl

Procrastination is cool~*

SammyFox